Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

OMG, going to have to break diet  week on Sunday I think... Aficionado of the Manchester golden mile, and the centre of Leicester (all good Indian restaurant areas) - don't to Phall any more.. Only when I was  doing degree in Mech eng  in Coventry... Never again... prefer aromatic Indian Quinine and Saag recipies I think.. like to OD on ginger, Lime and coriander though.. Still looking for recipe's for curries with them in a lot, otherwise apart from the grilled goats cheese one from Delia (Celeb chef) with capers  garlic, coriander, French whole grain mustard etc. im lost.  So love that combo. Once had a Garlic curry in Whitehaven with Ex before any kids - weekend at an old mates 1 bed flat. 2Lb garlic and 1/4 lb rice it seems. Still kept people away from us for days including during the local brewery tour... we got all the best stuff of course...

Anyway Im up for work in 6 hours so Ill sign off.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: >:-) >:-) ??? ??? :-* :-* ;D :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Laurie on September 06, 2018, 04:54:52 PM
  Your BFF doesn't like India food?!?! Well that will never do. And here I was just thinking how cool your having a BFF was to chat up and get advice from and now you tell me she is fundamentally flawed. It just won't do I tell you. You must either get her to like food with an India flare or get another BFF who does.

Laurie

I'd be a bit careful here Davina you know Laurie's reputation for fridges...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

10 mins left of my lunch break and have to tell about last nights shenanigans. My BFF was singing in a small pub/wine bar/ eatery so her friend and myself went as well. We both got roped into being the backing dancers/tambourine players, Deb and the Transettes !!!!!!! Had a whale of a time and got to bed at 1.30 am (yawn)   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I would have loved to have seen and heard that.  I bet you were awesome!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Unfortunately there is phone video footage !!!!! Last night ended up at the pub again to see a band, great time and got thanked again for Thursday nights meal by one of my guests to quote "that was awesome" . Just got back from VW show, spent to much but have the bed and some seals for the panel van and ordered a disc brake kit, Saved myself some ££s as 10% off and free postage. Need to check the veg cooking laters chaps
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Quote from: davina61 on September 09, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
Unfortunately there is phone video footage !!!!! Last night ended up at the pub again to see a band, great time and got thanked again for Thursday nights meal by one of my guests to quote "that was awesome" . Just got back from VW show, spent to much but have the bed and some seals for the panel van and ordered a disc brake kit, Saved myself some ££s as 10% off and free postage. Need to check the veg cooking laters chaps

Oh Davina! Phone video footage? Do share!!!!

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Got sent to my BFF by the barman , as a complete computer numpty  that's not going to happen. Got Madamed today by the ice cream van man, also had a nice chat with lady on jewellery stall. She does pride events with her retro stuff and found me a necklace to wear to UK meeting. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on September 09, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
Got sent to my BFF by the barman , as a complete computer numpty  that's not going to happen. Got Madamed today by the ice cream van man, also had a nice chat with lady on jewellery stall. She does pride events with her retro stuff and found me a necklace to wear to UK meeting.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I just love coming to your always interesting thread....  your postings about your mechanical endeavors are always fun to read.
Plus, just the simple and brief snippets of your day like your quoted post above is just so encouraging to you but also to everyone that reads it.

Thank you for keeping your followers tuned into your activities, experiences and life events.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

5% interesting 95% boring everyday stuff, but that's life. Got a nice clean pallet from work today to do some craft with, a blow torch and wax can make some nice effects. Turning cooler , cloudy and windy tonight. Recon its a nice hot shower and PJ time , shame I don't have any chocolate and wine ::)
Need to see my GP to find out if she has sorted out my recommended increase in E patch, first available time is 1st Oct, WT* . Looks like I will have to drop a letter in and might get a phone call. Also need them to change name in online patient site
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

just noticed its 10 months on my ticker FULL TIME , 9 on HRT
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Congratulations -  that reminds me I have just done 8 months HRT... no difference whatever (apart from a bigger smile..)

Keep the faith sister..
Luv n Hugz

Katie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

davina61

Well that make 3 nights fallen asleep watching TV and it was stuff I wanted to see, better tonight. Just ordered some spices , ran out of tamarind paste , curry leaves and some stuff cant get local like methi (fenugreek leaves) gee , chapati flour. Load of flies have appeared in my flat , so far my tally is 4 nuked but 3 still about . Where do they come from? as windows have been closed for weeks and only time door open is when I go in or out. 3 days till on holiday not that I am counting!!!!!much 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:  I trust that you can get more rest and sleep all through the nights so you can watch the late evening television programs  that you want to see... without falling asleep.
Wow, that is a lot of spices...  I have not heard of a few...  I perhaps need to taste some of your cooking and recipes some day...  I see the pictures that you post of your food offerings, looks mighty tasty.

The flies that "bug" me most up where I live are the big biting flies, like horse flies.... but fortunately not a lot of them make it into my house.  The ones that can be a problem are the little fruit flies and tiny gnats that always seem to come around when I have fresh fruit and veggies in the house in the warmer summer month or two....  they come and then they go.

Thanks for posting your latest life events!!!!!
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

Quote from: davina61 on September 12, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
Well that make 3 nights fallen asleep watching TV and it was stuff I wanted to see, better tonight. Just ordered some spices , ran out of tamarind paste , curry leaves and some stuff cant get local like methi (fenugreek leaves) gee , chapati flour. Load of flies have appeared in my flat , so far my tally is 4 nuked but 3 still about . Where do they come from? as windows have been closed for weeks and only time door open is when I go in or out. 3 days till on holiday not that I am counting!!!!!much
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Well Danielle you are welcome to come to tea as is anyone else. Had to go to a online Indian foods site to get What I wanted but they were out of stock of mustard oil again . 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

H Davina
Are we still on for lunch on the 16th (this Sunday?). I think I know when - Ill Message you when I get near and you can throw a spanner (was going to say 'King Dick' (TM) but don't know if they make those spanners anymore) at me if needs?

Luv n Hugz

Katie

??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

davina61

That's why I had to order tamarind paste for the curry!!!!  Don't have breakfast --------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

I only ever eat a cold boiled egg for breakfast anyway (and coffee..)
Is that too Much

L & H's

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel:

ps no pics I don't like can be posted..... but must post some esp of your cuisine :)

•  

davina61

Might be!!!! Have been known to do a banquet (ask Kendra) . Went food shopping with the BFF and didnt get back home till 11 pm, slept like a log---- zzzzzzzzzzz
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on September 14, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
> Might be!!!! Have been known to do a banquet

Oh yeah - definitely!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

BFF is a train wreck!!!!!! cooked her some tea and going back to her place for hugs and support
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•