Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

OMG, anything I can bring down on Sunday to help - I can do anything seriously (apart from medicate obs..)
I can come earlier if needs, maybe BFF needs loads of TLC. you do that and I can cook and clean etc - no problem whatever if needs.
Hope BFF is up for Sunday as so looking forwards to it - cant help tomorrow as youngest sons 18th and evening meal..
but can be there early Sunday if needs

Luv n Hugz
Katie

pps off to bed so will only pick up messages about 8am tomorrow

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Come as early as you want , doing some prep tomorrow night so should be fine . Will give you the gos when I see you.Off to bed now as have 9 mots tomorrow. BTW the supplies turned up from online Indian food store
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Excellent - hope I dont disappoint - I'm coming casual, need a big hug please..
Luv
Katie

XOX

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on September 14, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
Excellent - hope I dont disappoint - I'm coming casual, need a big hug please..
Luv
Katie

XOX

@Katie Jade      @davina61
Dear Katie and Davina
This all sounds exciting to me...
,,,I will be eagerly looking for your updates after the big event!!!
Pictures perhaps?

Thanks for both of your update postings,
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

HELP I need CAKE (starving)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

mmmmm   I don't need to be starving to need CAKE!   
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

True but went and got a pack of doughnuts, only ate 2!!! and left the rest for the lads at work. typing careful as nails still drying . Hope I don't wreck them cooking tomorrow.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Hi Davina

Busy Busy busy....just thinking about your comment and the nails drying...you should try this ...basin full of ice and water about 50 50 then plunge your freshly painted nail into them and voilĂ !! Dry nails...they might me a little soft but the surface will be dry. Let your hands dry naturally or wipe carefully with a towel so you don't crease the freshly painted nail.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Its a gel one from a German supermarket, dries real quick even with 2 coats at once. Its a nice plum shade. Made the dough for breads and waiting for it to rise, nearly forgot to empty bin as its a bit stinky!!!!! Photos later(no not the bin)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Visitor has left as she had to rush back (shame) , photos will be on Katie's post. Another one that has taken the tandoori mushroom recipe !!! well it is rather special . Salmon came out good, you can taste the fish and then the spices kick in with a warming after taste. Have a load of rice and lentil pilaf to eat now , pass the mango chutney!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Lovely afternoon with Davina who is so sweet. Her cooking is really good and I do like her following traditional recipes rather than western stuff, makes a really pleasant change.
More gossip on my page - and pics, dear Davina was so engrossed in being a perfect hostess she didn't take any, and mine as usual are sparse but cover the important bits (food,, and smiles  ;D )
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on September 16, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
Visitor has left as she had to rush back (shame) , photos will be on Katie's post. Another one that has taken the tandoori mushroom recipe !!! well it is rather special . Salmon came out good, you can taste the fish and then the spices kick in with a warming after taste. Have a load of rice and lentil pilaf to eat now , pass the mango chutney!!

@davina61     cc: @Katie Jade
Dear "Chef" Davina:
I have already been on Katie's thread and I viewed the fantastic photos and read her account of the visit and tasty meal at your home.

All of that was so very wonderful for me to read and to see... 
... both of you ladies looked absolutely beautiful and your day sounded like a terrific and enjoyable event.

Thank you for keeping your thread up to date...
I come here to read what you post whenever I login to the Forums.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

davina61

Danielle I do lurk on your exciting adventures . Was a good day , ending up at BFF's as she needed some moral support (again) . Helping  her fix a fence today, weather is a bit damp and windy though. She was practicing a new song for band rehearsals tonight , Cell block no9 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 16, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I did make a post on Katies thread but I wanted to also say I thought the food looked great and from the review it was just as good as it looked. Great photo's, coupel of regular Gals have some great food along with a good time.  I think Danielle had it right when she named you "Chef"...your food always looks and sounds so great.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Get it wrong sometimes!!! but as they told me when I started work " the person that never makes a mistake never made anything". On hols this week , had to rush to work as forgot to hand in managers keys. That was due to being dumped with stuff to do after the tech left early on Sat AGAIN . Made me late doing BFF's fence , started at 1 and finished 5.30 ish but its tidy and dog proof and she cooked me tea. Ache all over though as not used to swinging a sled hammer. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on September 17, 2018, 03:24:28 PM
Get it wrong sometimes!!! but as they told me when I started work " the person that never makes a mistake never made anything". On hols this week , had to rush to work as forgot to hand in managers keys. That was due to being dumped with stuff to do after the tech left early on Sat AGAIN . Made me late doing BFF's fence , started at 1 and finished 5.30 ish but its tidy and dog proof and she cooked me tea. Ache all over though as not used to swinging a sled hammer.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Oh, yes indeed, the trials and tribulations of everyday life.   I trust that you enjoyed your tea, get home and rub in some lotions, take a hot shower, use a heating pad or ice, eat some chocolate, go to bed early and get a good sleep.

tomorrow "may" be a better day.
I will be looking for more of your updates.
Wishing you well,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 17, 2018, 03:28:59 PM
@davina61
Dear Davina:
"eat some chocolate"
Hugs,
Danielle

I totally agree Danielle  ;D

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: ??? :o :o :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

davina61

Chunk of Indian pud!!!!! Woke up to go for a wee 3.30 and was just about to get back in bed and fire alarm went off so threw on dressing gown and hair . Good job it was mild and dry as all the tenants gathered in car park, the alarm said flat6 was the trigger but banging on the door did not get a response. One of the tenants called fire service as not sure if alarm is linked, station is 100yards away but manned (personed?)  by on call. They ended up breaking down the door to no6 , the lad was rescued from a flat full of smoke . Looks like he fell asleep and left a frying pan on the stove . No I didn't have to be carried out by a hunky fireman!!!!! Still we had a nice residents meet, first time we were all together.
Servicing my car today, busman's holiday
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on September 18, 2018, 03:04:20 AM
Chunk of Indian pud!!!!! Woke up to go for a wee 3.30 and was just about to get back in bed and fire alarm went off so threw on dressing gown and hair . Good job it was mild and dry as all the tenants gathered in car park, the alarm said flat6 was the trigger but banging on the door did not get a response. One of the tenants called fire service as not sure if alarm is linked, station is 100yards away but manned (personed?)  by on call. They ended up breaking down the door to no6 , the lad was rescued from a flat full of smoke . Looks like he fell asleep and left a frying pan on the stove . No I didn't have to be carried out by a hunky fireman!!!!! Still we had a nice residents meet, first time we were all together.
Servicing my car today, busman's holiday
Wow that was a close call for the lad, and the residents as well. I wouldn't like to have to navigate those stairs to your flat in a hurry... especially in heels...

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Donica

Oh dear! I live in an apartment too. That would be so bad to wakeup to. We had a similar incident in my building. One of the older ladies left her toaster oven on with 4 pieces of toast in it. It filled the hole first floor with stinky smoke. I wasn't home at the time. It took a week to get the smell out of the building.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •