Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Luckily no smell, big fireman's footprint on his door though!!!! Got my motor serviced OK and finished a jewellery stand ,started to make another one . well painted 2 bases and drilled the wood for 1. cant decide whether to char it with blow torch or leave it "blond" and waxed. Hungry today but the girls are very sore and I think they need feeding!!!!! Supposed to be going shopping with BFF tomorrow, charity and junk shops looking for the bargains. Need a suitcase for the weekend, just a hard case overnight one.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 18, 2018, 03:04:20 AM
Looks like he fell asleep and left a frying pan on the stove . No I didn't have to be carried out by a hunky fireman!!!!! Still we had a nice residents meet, first time we were all together.
Servicing my car today, busman's holiday

Hi Davina

There sounds like a hint of regret in that comment about the hunky fireman, you could always have an "incident" of your own  ;)...I guess Firemen are the same worldwide. They put our a calendar here in Aus with pics of these half clad fireman posing...very popular among the local ladies them because what's not to appreciate  :D

Good thing it turned out so well and I bet the Lad involved was a touch on the surprised side to be meeting a firemen in the middle of his nap LOL

Have fun shopping

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

had to go shopping on my own as BFF is dog sitting and it will be to late by the time dogs picked up, anyway got some nail varnish and stuff, suitcase for weekend, skirt in sale and a few more bits but cant find a jacket/light blouse to go over my dress for Sat. Peed of as cant get hold of person that has dropped spindles for my panel van , wanted to move it around this week grr . Can get some different make but the disc brake kit I have coming wont fit. Gone windy here , good job I had tape on my hair!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Of to Open mic night with BFF , bit of fun after a lazy afternoon apart from making biscuits (and falling asleep on sofa)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Open mic was a disappointment, went to a different pub in town and saw some one not seen for a bit. Took them a while to place me and no problem, not like the drunk alcoholic at the bar that's a "friend" of BFF. He got told by female manager any more of that and your OUT. Didn't bother me but the support was nice, and we had a chat when they all went outside for a cig. Ended up back at mine as BFF has no food again so a bowl of the stew that I made (and had loads left) got a "this is wonder full" but she did drink3 1/2 pints of cider beforehand!! Buy the time I got her back home and made it back to my bed it was 1.30 ,yawn. Still woke up at 9am but why did I have a hangover/headache ? as only had a 1/2 of larger due to driving. Managed to make it to my unit and finished another jewellery stand, looking through my stuff (crap!!) found an air cleaner top cover with a Webber label on and that will make a great trinket box lid as its approx. 6in x 4ins rectangle with rounded corners and chromed.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Sorry to hear about the evening but that's the way it goes sometimes.  At least you got out to your shop to do a little fun stuff.  You are so clever!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Did I say my BFF's friend (male) C said I looked wonderful and he loved my outfit, BFF recons I was getting hit!!!! but not into blokes at the moment . Did a measure before bed and as the girls are rather sore and I have been hungry thought there might be a change, YES 1ins on bust at 46 , still 40 band size. waist 40 (boo hoo) and hips 48. Thighs have got fatter as well so technically I have lost weight , well got to believe something!!! Its a day of pampering ready for UK meetup, BFF is doing my brows and if the hairs are long enough (2mm after a weeks growth) wax my chest and arms (ouch) . Trying on my outfits as well , no last minute panic here.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 21, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
Did I say my BFF's friend (male) C said I looked wonderful and he loved my outfit, BFF recons I was getting hit!!!! but not into blokes at the moment . Did a measure before bed and as the girls are rather sore and I have been hungry thought there might be a change, YES 1ins on bust at 46 , still 40 band size. waist 40 (boo hoo) and hips 48. Thighs have got fatter as well so technically I have lost weight , well got to believe something!!! Its a day of pampering ready for UK meetup, BFF is doing my brows and if the hairs are long enough (2mm after a weeks growth) wax my chest and arms (ouch) . Trying on my outfits as well , no last minute panic here.

I think the BFF is right you were getting hit on...even though your not into blokes at the moment, it does say that maybe the blokes fancy you...so not an entirely bad place to be  ;)

Curves...that's what we want curves...I keep telling myself that anyway....although I think my "turtle shell" curves still needs some shrinking..

Good luck with the waxing...only ever had sugaring...like waxing only done with sugar...it hurt...yup in some places more than others but the feeling afterwards was amazing.

Take care

liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

In the end just my brows done , well a wonderful time at UK meetup . Nice to see the folk behind the threads , got told my make up was good as well . Also told wont need ffs (cant afford it anyway!) let the hormones rage. Bit tired now as it was about 2pm by the time I got to bed and its back to work tomorrow , not wanting to go but need to pay the rent.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Davina so nice to see you there!

HRT has done you great, along with makeup skills and poise that has become so natural.  It's been fun seeing you develop and gain confidence. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

After a nice weeks hols it was back to reality today, was  feeling OK till mid day but then it looked like I had tests booked till 4 pm with no break. Luckily one didn't turn up but really  had enough of this job, said to manager that I have docs next Monday and can I have that as my lieu day. Just got a don't know if I can get cover, owed 5 lieu days as it is. Anyway my new hair has come so going to see BFF and give her the weekend gos and see if it looks OK.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Ah the trials and tribulations of having to work and bosses taking advantage of their best workers. 'Tis truly a shame.

Enjoy your new hair and of course we need pics. Also enjoy time with your BFF.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Donica

Quote from: Laurie on September 24, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
  Ah the trials and tribulations of having to work and bosses taking advantage of their best workers. 'Tis truly a shame.

Enjoy your new hair and of course we need pics. Also enjoy time with your BFF.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Yes Davina! Do share!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Having trouble downloading them from phone to laptop. will try tomorrow night. Just done 1/2 tub of Ben and Jerrys chocolate cookie dough, feel better now!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on September 24, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
Having trouble downloading them from phone to laptop. will try tomorrow night. Just done 1/2 tub of Ben and Jerrys chocolate cookie dough, feel better now!!!!!

MMMMM love that stuff

KT

XOX :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 24, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Good for the soul!!!  ;)
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

BFF cooked me tea tonight, a nice steak, chips, salad with dried tomatoes and chilli's . Chocolate orange slices for pud (gift from a client ) . Open mic night tomorrow, just hope its better than last time. Still cant get the pics to load from phone, always worked before and think its the computer program.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

The trip to open mic night got called off as we were both overtired , maybe next week. Early bed for meZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Rest well my dear and sweet dreams with sugar plum fairies
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Well drama at work, manager asked me to move my car so 2 more could be moved, got out and he beeped horn at me to move forward so I did a mental " for ****** sake " and raised my hands in a sort of shrug. Moved forward and got out my car and found manager facing me with a "totally lost it " face. He grabed my wrist and started screaming at me, I told him to let go as this is assault and shouted to my co-worker that was sat in one off the cars. Then I got dragged across the unit and punched in the face, thrown on the floor and kicked. Well hes not the manager anymore!!!!!!I am OK just a bit bruised  and sore. Think he is suffering from PTSD as he was talking nonsense , doing this in front off his father who has never been to work. Area manager came and took statement , he was nice about it as the dody would have hit the fan if I called police or made a fuss. Think old manager needs help not punishment, not long come back from Afghanistan as a civilian  trainer.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•