Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

I just caught up with you and I'm glad you're all right.  I hope the manager fellow gets some help too.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

GP signed me off for a week as my wrist is still painful. She also sorted my meds , arranged for a taglion to be removed and booked me in for a free health check!!!! Just made the pasty's and need to check them so off to see BFF for a cuppa when they are done .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: davina61 on October 01, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
> GP signed me off for a week as my wrist is still painful

Gotta hand it to your doctor
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Kendra on October 01, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
Gotta hand it to your doctor

Elbowing your way in can be wristy business.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

Nice bit of armless banter----
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on September 30, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
My phone has stopped downloading to laptop and nothing I do will make it work, so annoying as have new pics to post. Wrist is a bit better but still playing up and stiff as a board today all over, off to the BFF's for a drink as she has just been down my flat for some tea. Crispy chilli prawns (OK it was shrimp but works) some fish from the other day, dry veg curry and keema. The left over keema and veg is going in pasty's tomorrow. Time to go out with a bottle of red in hand.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am so very glad that you are under a doctor's care for your unfortuate injuries.   Any more word coming from the head bosses where you work?   Do I understand that the doctor has ordered that you have the week off too???

Please, when you put together the Pastys please post some pictures!!!!  I hope you can get your pictures from your phone downloaded onto your laptop!!!!!  :)

Thanks for your updates, always enjoyable to follow your daily routines and your thoughts as you share them.
Hugs and hugs..... and get your wrist healed up fast.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

Thanks dear, have been wearing a brace today and its getting better. Off to bed in a moment (10.15 pm now) but will have a go posting photos tomorrow.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Found some more bruises, under my chin and right upper arm. Not sure how got one on that arm but under chin probably from smack on jaw. Cant get phone to download photos to laptop, windows 10 cant find phone then cant find new photos and when it does it freezes and wont transfer them. It did an auto update when I started it the other day ,not sure if that's jiggered it??? On the up side of things off to get increased E prescription in a bit and then off to see BFF and help clean cupboards out in kitchen , cleaned fridge/freezer yesterday and it was gross . Is the green stuff penicillin?? Its a US style double door and under is a vent for cooling that was blocked with handfuls of dog hair and fluff , no wonder it didn't work properly . Yes was doing it lefthanded as brace on right wrist so not washing up!!!!   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

GP signed me off for a week as my wrist is still painful. She also sorted my meds , arranged for a taglion to be removed and booked me in for a free health check!!!! Just made the pasty's and need to check them so off to see BFF for a cuppa when they are done .

Great stuff gotta love a proactive Dr....the hours you have been working you probably need a week off!!

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am aware that because of your reported technical issues with your computer and phone that you can not post my much requested pictures of your Pasty making....  but please do take the photos and then post them when the technical difficulties are solved....

I have had genuine Pastys in the past, even made some,  but I usually don't make them often,  instead I make the similar Italian version called a Calzone.
It is the same idea as a Pasty, as a handy and portable take-to-work sandwich that is not a sloppy mess.
I love to fill my Calzones with all kinds of varieties of fillings.   I can make them Italian style with all the various pizza fillings, pepperoni, cheese, etc..... a breakfast version with scrambled eggs and ham or sausage, etc... the list goes on.....    or beef, vegetable and potato which is more like a Pasty.

I will be looking for the pictures of your Pastys as soon as you are able to post them....
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Dearest Danielle
Danina does extremely well cooking as you know, and she is recovering from , what shall we call it, un-appreciated physical attention maybe. Please give her some slack as she is a real soldier and brushes off most stuff but,  even I, as hard nailed as I am, would baulk at the issues she has had recently - have more written compassion I think. (Im sure you have given but too many postes to remember sometimes.. )

Sounds like a pastry version of a Staffordshire Oatcake (not the Scottish rubbish Clay tile like ones). Chuck anything calorific and hot  into them and they are good. I used to make my own. Serious midlands heritage there I think, Still those Pasty's look good, I Hope they are yur cooking as they are seriously scrummy. Cornish Pasties are of course trade marked and in Cornwall they take IP very seriously , OOo Arrrrrrrr derf in art ley
- lol (accents in written text are so bad I know)..

I can take a pic of a Staffordshire Oaf if you want (or an Oatcake even) - but more likely a cake as my cousin is coming to see me for the first time and I have a lot of good friendly historical connections with her. I think a ginger carrot and coriander cake maybe... She is my only female relative at the same generation out of about 25... Hmm..

Anyway

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*                              :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on October 02, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
Dearest Danielle
Danina does extremely well cooking as you know, and she is recovering from , what shall we call it, un-appreciated physical attention maybe. Please give her some slack as she is a real soldier and brushes off most stuff but,  even I, as hard nailed as I am, would baulk at the issues she has had recently - have more written compassion I think. (Im sure you have given but too many postes to remember sometimes.. )

Sounds like a pastry version of a Staffordshire Oatcake (not the Scottish rubbish Clay tile like ones). Chuck anything calorific and hot  into them and they are good. I used to make my own. Serious midlands heritage there I think, Still those Pasty's look good, I Hope they are yur cooking as they are seriously scrummy. Cornish Pasties are of course trade marked and in Cornwall they take IP very seriously , OOo Arrrrrrrr derf in art ley
- lol (accents in written text are so bad I know)..

I can take a pic of a Staffordshire Oaf if you want (or an Oatcake even) - but more likely a cake as my cousin is coming to see me for the first time and I have a lot of good friendly historical connections with her. I think a ginger carrot and coriander cake maybe... She is my only female relative at the same generation out of about 25... Hmm..

Anyway

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*                              :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Of course I completely understand that @davina61 is still under the weather and recovering, and with all the compassion I can muster I wish her well and a full recovery...  please know that I intend no pressure for any posts of food pics.... please... only when she is completely well perhaps.

Thanks Katie for the info about the variations of Pastys that you described in such good detail.  I have eaten genuine Cornish Pastys and they are certainly in a league of their own.   
Please know that any pictures of your food creations are always welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am so very sorry that I have written a few posts on your thread that are not sounding as compassionate as they should be considering your recovering process....  of course Davina, I am so very sorry for your injuries and your suffering.... please ignore my requests for any and all pictures, all of that can obviously wait for another time when you are feeling much better....
Love and hugs,  [emoji173]
Danielle

•  

Laurie

But I want to see pictures now
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Its so  annoying when you type out a long reply and it freezes and you have to shutdown the computer and restart. Back to the response!! Laurie so would I !! Danielle I am fine just have an headache from trying to get photos to download. Computer numpty here and don't want to get click happy and mess stuff up. Not sure if its my phone ( Alcatel pop4) or windows photo app that's playing up but just took battery out of phone to reset it. Off shopping with BFF today, junk and charity shops for the bargains. Looks like a jeans and boots day but what top to wear?? 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

YAHOOOO got it working (don't know how!!)Look like my cousin in this shot arty one!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Forgot to add that's minimal make up, foundation/coloured face cream, lippy and brows touched up to hide the grey ones!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Your new photos.... I will use my best congratulatory phrase that I have evidently become known for:
Wow-Whee
I am so glad that you are feeling better today.... and my, oh my, you look absolutely beautiful in your newest pictures... who needs makeup when you look so nice with just a minimal amount.!!! .... and your great big beautiful smile...  I am glad that you updated your Avatar/Profile picture .... very, very nice!

Your Pastys looks just like I have always thought that they should...   almost looks like my Calzones, except of course for the fillings.  I usually have several made ahead for lunches and even breakfast.... so handy to wrap and pack, no mess.

Thank you for your update and photos....and again, Wow-Whee
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on October 03, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
YAHOOOO got it working (don't know how!!)Look like my cousin in this shot arty one!!

Davina, you're too darn cute! And I love that top.  I'm glad you got your photo transfers working!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Wow Whee is right!  You look great.  I love your smile.  It looks like you're feeling a bit better.   Continue to rest.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •