Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iztaccihuatl and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Katie Jade

Lovely pics and the pasties are looking good as well  ;D.

Definately pics of hot stuff!!

Enjoy your recuperation and you will put it all behind you I am sure.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*        ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

So hit the shops, got a bright red blouse/top that will look good over white T and jeans/leggings. 2 fleece coats one is a bit use but was £3 and the other is Marks and Spencer £4.50. Got a nice light  coat as well , great for this weather. Off to open mic night with BFF in a bit, hope some good performers tonight
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donica

Davina! Those Pasties look delish. I sooooo hate windows 10.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Donica on October 03, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
Davina! Those Pasties look delish. I sooooo hate windows 10.

Donica.

I will agree with all the praise on Davina's pastys (though I would like to see what's inside...hint hint) and Danielle's calzones. both do look good.

I do have to disagree with Donica though. Windows is one of, if not the best versions of windows yet. I have some experience with all of them since 3.1. It is even better than 7.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

The photo's and new Avatar are great and I wouldn't mind one of those pasties either...guess I better get to the back of the que.. :)

Take care
Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Imagine this Laurie, beef mince with peas (Keema) and the dry veg curry is chopped, potatoes swede carrots cauliflower of course cooked with spices.  On the food front I bought a tray off figs for £1 from market stall then when I got home WTF am I going to do with them !!! so search for recipe as have leg of lamb to cook and found slow cooker recipe for lamb and figs ( knew there would be as seen some on TV) very easy so that's tomorrows meal sorted (and the next day!!) Yes will post pic
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Michelle_P

Slow cooked lamb and figs!  Wow, Davina, you are getting into some very flavorful territory now!

As another kitchen dweller, I do love seeing what everyone comes up with.

Michelle P.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

davina61

Cooking update, made big batch of veg curry. Some to take to my daughter tomorrow morning. Also made a chicken jalfrezi for tea and an Indian bread pudding that is VERY sweet. Wrist is better, still a bit clunky but not painful and bruises are fading.  Hope to go into town tomorrow and get some hair treatment spray to stop it tangling   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Nicole70

Davina, I follow your thread with interest, you cook food I love to eat, you should start a recipe exchange thread I'd be an instant follower.

Hope your wrist is feeling a little better and that you have recovered from you terrible experience last week.

Nicole
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina;
I am so very happy that your injury recovery is going so well.   Was there any more stuff happening at your company relating to your old boss that attacked you?   

I am just loving seeing your food pictures... between you and @Katie Jade posting photos of all of those delicious looking foods and cakes and such.... I gain weight just looking at both your threads.

Thank you for keeping all of your followers tuned in to your life events.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

Well its 1pm and just had breakfast/lunch as it was prosecco night last night myself, BFF and her (male) friend C . We  drank 3 bottles, went to another pub for a drink and then to Indian restaurant (at 11pm!! )  with a bottle of red between us . Stayed at BFF's last night and just got back home!! We are off to a barbie party this afternoon and then to pub with a band on tonight . Got another top from charity shop yesterday afternoon and used it last night. The lamb and figs I took to BFF and C last night, Chad some but found it a bit strong vinegar wise. well it did have 1/2 cup balsamic in it!! Have strained the meat and figs out of juice so should be better. Shower, nails and party face on for 3pm (1.30 now) so stay tuned for life in the fast lane!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Wow! Having lots of fun Davina! I hope you guys are getting plenty of sleep? You know, burning the candle at both ends ;D.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

It was gone 9am when I woke this morning, still felt crap though!! just rushed to get ready for 3.30 pm and get a message 4.30 to 5 pm now so wasting time . Wearing red T under "new" red blouse/shirt/top thing, blue boot cut jeans and my Swede boots with a 2ins kitten heel. Nails are plum and have my red marble earrings and necklace set on. I know pic or it didn't happen, will try!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on October 06, 2018, 10:05:03 AM
It was gone 9am when I woke this morning, still felt crap though!! just rushed to get ready for 3.30 pm and get a message 4.30 to 5 pm now so wasting time . Wearing red T under "new" red blouse/shirt/top thing, blue boot cut jeans and my Swede boots with a 2ins kitten heel. Nails are plum and have my red marble earrings and necklace set on. I know pic or it didn't happen, will try!!!

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Great update.... HOWEVER.... you enticed all of us with all the wonderful descriptions of what you wore and your earrings, necklace, fingernail plum color polish,  and your kitten heels....  .... and NO PICTURES? ???
YES INDEED... pictures or it didn't happen!!!!

Even though you did not feel well when you woke up this morning, it sounds like you have a good day to look forward to all dressed up real pretty....   please keep us posted as you have been doing so well on your thread.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

davina61

Well it did happen done in a rush, mirrors dusty and forgive washing on dryer.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on October 06, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
Well it did happen

@davina61
Dear Davina:
WOW, that was quick....  I guess that you have everything working with your phone and computers to be able to post your pictures again.!!!! :)

You are looking good in your picture!   Have fun today.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Kendra

Wow Davina you look GREAT!! 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Just got back from the party, BFF got a bit drunk (again) so managed to get her to leave early. Burnt roof of my mouth on a Barbie sausage and spent ages looking for the BFF's baccy as in her state she lost it. Still meet some nice folk and band was good , playing in town tomorrow so might go and watch. Hope to go and play with panel van tomorrow so off to bed soon .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Yes you look great in that photo.  What a night you had!  I hope you can get some time in on your van. 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on October 06, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
Well it did happen done in a rush, mirrors dusty and forgive washing on dryer.

Great picture...sounds like you social life is humming along wih never a dull moment. I really enjoy catching up on your very busy life.   :)

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •