News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: davina61 on October 09, 2018, 04:08:17 PM
OMG the girls are intense tonight , just finished of some Stilton cheese with some more red.

I'm partial to ice cream and Mexican coffee.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

davina61

Try not to buy ice cream as will sit and finish a tub in one go!!!! Don't you just love delayed text, sent message to BFF last night to go down pub and got reply "yes" at 8.50 THIS MORNING!!!!! never mind .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Was going to car show tomorrow to look for stuff in auto jumble but forecast is heavy rain. Anyways my mum rang as she and my auntie and uncle have been invited to lunch but have to travel up motorway. Uncle (70 something) is not good (safe?) to drive so they asked me to go with them, have volunteered to take them in my motor as rather do that . Girly night tonight, drinking red wine, eating choc and painting nails . no chick flic its aliens verses cowboys on TV!!!
Trying the protein diet, steak last night and chicken breast in tomato oven bake with red onion , cherry toms and bell pepper tonight. Was planning on chicken curry tomorrow but (unless back in time to make it) will have to be Monday now, Apologise for any random posts when the wine kicks in!!!!   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Too bad about the rain spoiling the auto show but it appears you have a good alternative plan for the day.  I hope you had a good night and you painted your nails before the red wine!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

TBH 2 large glasses of red and no effect !!! End of bottle so varnish was a bit gloopy so got some on skin but it nail brushed off this morning after washing up breakfast stuff. Its only an hours drive (depends on traffic) , open house do so not sure who is going . Best make up then, now jeans or dress?????
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

So the visit to the relatives went well, my second cousin on mums side. It was there golden wedding do and family and friends made a house full. Mum talking to some cousins  let out my "secret" and they said they were not sure!! not that it mattered. My hair passed as well.  Showed my auntie the photos of me that BFF took and said remind you of anyone, yes her daughter. must be the genes from my great grans side as that is the only common ancestor and the gran of the cousin we visited. Made a traditional chicken curry tonight and made roti to go with it using my new Atta flour. the roti came out a lot better . Wrist is nearly back to normal, you can still see bruise from thumb where I was gripped. Bits for panel van should come tomorrow so hope to do something to it on my lieu day this week. Monday  night start to use my extra E patch, cant say amounts I know but its 1/2 as much again.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

The damaged wrist still playing up so went to Docs tonight, told its soft tissue damage as there is fluid build up. Told to rest it so said that's not going to happen at work so HAVE ANOTHER WEEK OFF . Do need to rest it though as its pigging me off. Went with BFF to her friends last night , he plays keyboard so they practised some songs for open mic night tomorrow and I had a good sing along. Shame no drum kit or I would have knocked some beats out!!!(maybe a good thing with the wrist) so looking forward to tomorrow night. Got gendered right at work again, customer said that LADY that drove my car. Happy days XXXXX all.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Take care of that wrist dear!  It won't get better on its own.  It may not look bad but inside its still healing.  Are you wearing a brace to stabilize it?  No Drumming!!!!

Oh course you were gendered correctly, look at the photos you've posted.  Totally female!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Kendra

I really hope your wrist gets better, and hopefully avoiding pain. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Have been told not to wear the brace as its causing fluid build up, it only hurts doing a twisting motion but tendon pulling down to elbow . I will rest it as need it better but as the drop spindles have turned up for panel van will check them out today. As I said its open mic night so get to dress up a bit, 2 weeks time it will be Halloween night for open mic and need to sort something out to wear. Have been thinking white face and bright red lips? Will go shopping one day as have week off.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Oh yes, Halloween time is a fun dress up time for everyone... enjoy yourself.

I am so very sorry that you are still suffering with your injured wrist, I am hoping that is will heal up real soon.

Did I miss it? ???   I looked and did not see your report about how the meeting went with the big bosses to discuss your injuries at the hands of the (now "fired?) manager?

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Danielle thanks , the report has gone to another department so don't know if I will hear whats happened.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Never made open mic as BFF was on a downer again so made here some tea and food at hers , planning (sorry Laurie) to go Charity shop hunting tomorrow and planting a tree for her today  as its not looking good in the pot its in. Tidy the workshop day this morning and move stuff around for more work space, hope to turn panel van around to work on other side and get welding finished before Xmas . Yes its just normal life stuff at the moment on hold waiting for Aunty NHS to get there finger out!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Take care of that wrist Davina. Have fun at the open mic and Halloween open mic too. Any pictures of your panel van project?

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

.jpg[/img]] for those interested it is a major prodject
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Wow... yes indeed it does appear to be "a major project"...

... but nothing a girl with a bad wrist can't handle!!! ;)
I will be looking for the "after" photo when you are finished with doing what you have to do.

Thank you for sharing and posting.   Your followers are curious and want to know!!! :)
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: davina61 on October 18, 2018, 12:26:21 PM
.jpg[/img]] for those interested it is a major prodject
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

GingerVicki

This looks like a lot of work.
  •  

davina61

18 months so far but have been held up for 10 weeks sorting out drop spindles so I can move it, it wont go under door frame stock height!!! Nearly finished welding , just LH rear 1/4 to fix and some tidy ups of some welds (pin holes) and lots of grinding down. More sweaty/ dirty photos then!!!! Started moving stuff around in my unit so I can get my hot rod moved out of the way and get bus in centre of unit. Wrist feeling better as although I have been moving shelving and tidying up its not putting a load on it. Don't know if its the extra E (bit soon only started extra dose Monday) but the girls have firmed up, also noticed lashes look longer? What hair I have on legs is a lot slower growing as well but arms not changed yet. Chest hair is just down middle as well and a bit coming back on head .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Got all dressed up to go shopping with BFF as arranged yesterday 5PM , turned up at her place and got "what are you doing here". Told you she is a basket case so had a coffee and told her in that case going with my mum and aunty as they always go shopping on a Friday. Ended up spending to much, got a top (orange!!) that will go with jeans and a nighty , slicing machine (for onions) some cookie cutters and storage containers. Some green mangos to make a curry and sweet potatoes to make a pudding, any one want to come to tea?? Cooking at the moment is a pork and mushroom curry, that's the only reason I needed to shop as have no coconut cream. Did remember it and a spare!! Had a nice day and wrist got a rest, of to check the curry. Laters
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Wow Davina! That is a big long term project. You really started from the ground up. Very nice.

Oh my! You did spend a lot of money shopping with your mum and aunty. Nice clothes and kitchen utensils to help with your cooking.

Enjoy!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •