Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

BFF got a lift to wedding so I got to do 5 hours of dog sitting instead ::) Have the day off, docs later for anti T injection and then a check up and as bloods were done a few weeks ago should have results. Catching up on flat cleaning as you do and hope mum will visit later after she has been to BFF to have reflexology and massage. Looks like a jeans and jumper day. XXXXX 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Great isn't it, have time to sort stuff out online and no damn internet all day. Didn't help as been having a bloke in the mirror couple of days, told BFF and she said "well it was a woman that came to my door" . Made me feel a bit better. Docs went OK as everything is fine , lost an inch in height but last time I measured myself was 20+ years ago. Cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes and kidneys normal, T is .4nmol/L oestradiol 142 pmol/L this is pre increase in prescription for E so hope next one is higher. Just need to lose that 30lb , I know have been saying that for 18 months.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on October 29, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
Great isn't it, have time to sort stuff out online and no damn internet all day. Didn't help as been having a bloke in the mirror couple of days, told BFF and she said "well it was a woman that came to my door" . Made me feel a bit better. Docs went OK as everything is fine , lost an inch in height but last time I measured myself was 20+ years ago. Cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes and kidneys normal, T is .4nmol/L oestradiol 142 pmol/L this is pre increase in prescription for E so hope next one is higher. Just need to lose that 30lb , I know have been saying that for 18 months.

Nice to get good test results and I love your BFF's comment.

I think as far as losing weight goes its a bit like quitting smoking you need to have your head in the right space and I have no doubt when you set your mind to it you will accomplish the weight loss you want when you are ready to do it.

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Donica

Yes it is nice when your lab results all come back good Davina. Sorry to hear your internet was down all day. Oh well, it just makes more time for cleaning the flat.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

No time on my lunch break, its Open mic tonight and have decided to wear orangy/ red long top ( its mid length above  knee) T shirt material and black leggings with calf high boots and my devil horns and tail. POIDH later
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on October 31, 2018, 07:58:44 AM
No time on my lunch break, its Open mic tonight and have decided to wear orangy/ red long top ( its mid length above  knee) T shirt material and black leggings with calf high boots and my devil horns and tail. POIDH later

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Your night plans sound exciting...  obviously based on your description of how you are going to dress this evening we will all want to see a picture!!!
Your followers are a curious bunch, and we want to follow!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Did take a pic when I got back home , its rubbish but will put it up later (at work now supposed to be doing learning but cant log in!!) Got to help BFF as she has ripped phone line out of socket-----------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Quote from: davina61 on November 01, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
Did take a pic when I got back home , its rubbish but will put it up later (at work now supposed to be doing learning but cant log in!!) Got to help BFF as she has ripped phone line out of socket-----------

Oops! That sounds like a bad thing? I hope everything is ok?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Well after rushing to BFFs after work she had got someone to do it , nothing new there then . She can be a PIA Pic is rubbish and what a face getting phone to work!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Oh, you Devil!!!  You look fine.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Kendra

Cool photo!  And you do look devilish.  >:-)

I found an easier way to take that type of selfie.  Set a short delay (if iPhone, set at 3 seconds) for the camera.  So you can press the button, and have 3 seconds to get the phone/camera into a better position without having to reach the button.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Kendra on November 01, 2018, 11:56:54 PM
Cool photo!  And you do look devilish.  >:-)

I found an easier way to take that type of selfie.  Set a short delay (if iPhone, set at 3 seconds) for the camera.  So you can press the button, and have 3 seconds to get the phone/camera into a better position without having to reach the button.

I agree with Kendra's comments on how good you look.

But Kendra, isn't the best way to do some indoor climbing and get as high as you can, set a long enough timer delay and get a 'drone style' pic? I seem to remember you are good at that  ;D ;D ;D

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Look I keep saying I am a techno dinosaur, had to ask apprentice what was eating the battery on my phone . He has cleared a load of apps that were background running so hope that was it. Photo timer?? not got the flash to work yet!!!!! Started doing the E learning at work for computer security, phishing and stuff like that. 6 bloody modules and its all stuff that I have nothing to do with, got told to do it at home well I will if they pay me overtime!!!!BTW was supposed to be done by the 31st and only got told that morning to do it, they are so organized   (spot the sarcasm). Bit of a downer  as took a parcel to post office, just one very overworked lady at counter (sign said unexpected staff shortage) and I got SIRED but she only glanced up and I was wearing work jacket and covered in muck from doing brakes so I didn't correct her . I have started to though but do need to work on the voice now. On a plus side and I do mean plus recon 1/2 ins gain on the girls ,go HRT go!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Quote from: Katie Jade on November 02, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
I agree with Kendra's comments on how good you look.

But Kendra, isn't the best way to do some indoor climbing and get as high as you can, set a long enough timer delay and get a 'drone style' pic? I seem to remember you are good at that  ;D ;D ;D

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

Yeah here's a 'drone style' photo taken 6 weeks ago from a high shelf someone climbed up. 
Davina is in the Ferrari red vest, along with several others from Susan's. 

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Donica

What a lovely picture of all the UK Meetup. I recognize a few of you lovely folks. It looks like everybody is having a lot of fun.

Great devil's costume Davina. I'm not talking about the UK picture. I'm talking about your Halloween picture.

Donica.
  •  

davina61

Thanks it was going to be (cant think of her name) Addams family with long stripy shirt dress and white make  up but think that worked better. Well I ache all over after this weeks work, taking some pain killers, the .liquid red sort in a tall stemmed glass. Would have liked a long soak in a hot bath but only have a shower.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on November 01, 2018, 03:29:48 PM
Well after rushing to BFFs after work she had got someone to do it , nothing new there then . She can be a PIA Pic is rubbish and what a face getting phone to work!!!

Very Cool Love the PIC

I also see you have some good growth tot report!! go girls....

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Dena

Quote from: davina61 on November 03, 2018, 04:18:37 PM
Thanks it was going to be (cant think of her name) Addams family with long stripy shirt dress and white make  up but think that worked better. Well I ache all over after this weeks work, taking some pain killers, the .liquid red sort in a tall stemmed glass. Would have liked a long soak in a hot bath but only have a shower.
Morticia Adams (and that was without looking it up on the internet first)
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

davina61

Well I did my good deed , put some bits I don't need up for sale, Beetle gear box and one of the lads I know on Cal Look site wanted it for a school project. He works at a school for difficult kids and they have a 71 Beetle (free) as a project  but it has no engine or box so I sorted out an engine with all the bits to make a fast road setup. Twin choke carb, manifolds , sport cam, ported heads and loads of other stuff . Must have been £300/£400 of bits and I took £100 . Life is not about ££or $$$  (I have also got rid of a load of stuff that was hard to sell!!!) but that's not the point. Had a culinary high and low, made a Rogan Josh that came out great then made lentil and pumpkin curry. Burnt the dry roast spices and then the lentils didn't cook and burnt the Tamarind paste so it tasted BAD and went in the bin. Did make pumpkin curry from a different book and that's nice, still have an other one to make with left over pumpkin.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on November 04, 2018, 03:27:51 PM
Well I did my good deed , put some bits I don't need up for sale, Beetle gear box and one of the lads I know on Cal Look site wanted it for a school project. He works at a school for difficult kids and they have a 71 Beetle (free) as a project  but it has no engine or box so I sorted out an engine with all the bits to make a fast road setup. Twin choke carb, manifolds , sport cam, ported heads and loads of other stuff . Must have been £300/£400 of bits and I took £100 . Life is not about ££or $$$  (I have also got rid of a load of stuff that was hard to sell!!!) but that's not the point. ........

Fantastic thing to do you made a positive difference in someone else life..brilliant!!  :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •