Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Sister did come to work with me , good because she made area manager wind his neck in especially when she asked if the incident had been reported to Health and Safety (looks like it wasn't). Any way they got told to wait till after I have seen consultant. Went back to my nieces dry cleaning business ( well wash and dry and iron) to use bathroom and had a cuppa . not seen niece for ages and got a big hug. Left them some of my Christmas cake, they said it wont last long!!! Have a visitor tomorrow so its cooking head on, done some prep already
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

OMG, someone else coming as well as me?
I was coming in jeans boots and leather jacket as well, will I need posh frock and heels? Seriously though, I am looking forward to it immensely, if not for the company (which is top notch) then the food (or is it the other way round !!). At this rate it will be a twice yearly visit which is really cool :)
Maybe I will get to see 'the van'..... OOOOOooo
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D >:( :o :o :o ::) ::) :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

My visitor was fed and watered, time went to quickly and she had to get back.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Well, I understand that your visitor was well fed with lots of lovely nosh, talked for ages and said fond farewells after an enjoyable afternoon, Im sure she will post some pics when she can get them off her mobile.   ;)

I hear the event was much enjoyed by both parties..

Take care
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

•  

davina61

Took some pain killers to the BFF yesterday, just rushed out no make up. She said my face has changed again (probably just fat from over indulging ) !! Called in on way past today to see how "organised " she is for her trip, managed to print off boarding passes she emailed to me when I got back. Bag of gifts from her (all stuff she had around) scarf, cushion, lavender toiletries , a " Gucci " handbag ,bottle of wine and 2 small Chinese style vases . Bless her . Taking her to the airport tomorrow , its a late flight but should be back late lunch time as just dropping her off. Slow cooker turkey stew tonight  so apart from the 2 frozen and 1 in fridge Jalfrezis that's all the turkey meat gone and it was only a crown. Davina totally turkeyed out   .XXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

BFF duly dropped off at airport for the start of her Aussie trip , she said its the first time she has been organised thanks to me and said she wishes I could have gone with her. She is not the only one!!! So a  quiet night in then and just to wish everyone that reads my ramblings a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR may all your wishes come true.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

So you'll be on your own for a while she's away but you'll have fun at the pubs with all your friends!  That was a nice complement that you could help her get organized.  Thank you so much for being here and sharing a piece of your life! 
Cheers, Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I have so much enjoyed your updates as you continue on in your journey.
Thank you for feeling free to share your life events with all of us.

Obviously some bumps in the road that all of us experience so continue to hang on for an exciting ride.

I am so very happy that I found you and your thread on the Forums this last year and I will be eagerly following your upcoming reports and updates in the New Year in 2019.

Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR  in 2019...

Hugs and as always, well wishes.

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Well its just me and a (more than 1) bottle of red seeing in the new year, a toast to you all as the BFF says HAPPINESS
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Davina
I wish you happiness, health and prosperity in this new year. I am truly glad to call you my friend. Thanks for all you comments of support, and of course your lovely cuisine this year. All were welcome.
Keep talking.

Take care

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D ;D

•  

davina61

Have been invited over to mums for lunch ,just left overs she said cooked in a mushroom pasta sauce. Fine by me!! Yesterday my BFF said when her niece (I think) and her 2 small daughters came to visit just before I left (I was in working clothes) that 1 of the girls said was that lady a man. Her mum said no she was just born in the wrong body, now that's a nice thing to say and also will make the daughter understand. Got a FB request from a cousin that I have not seen for a few years, he said I am still his cousin no matter what. Any way back to every day life, just had to clean fridge as spotted mould in drain vent ! good start  to a new year!!!! 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Happy New Year Davina! Wishing you a joyous 2019!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Davina,

Happy new year to you and yours!

I hope you have a wonderful year!

Your posts are interesting.  When you talk about food, often I learn about all kinds of meals that I never heard of.  I never knew there could be so many different types of curries too.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Well if the search was correct the BFF will be touching down now. Lunch was good with mum, she is coming to hospital with me next week as she has a ridiculous amount of premature baby coats and hats she has knitted and wants to hand them in to the ward. Did I say she is a serial knitter!!!! 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Chrissy Happy new year to you as well, I have only scratched the surface of curry recipes . I have 5 (or 6?) recipe books and even ones with the same name have total different ingredients. More dahls this year and less meat maybe as the diet starts soon .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on January 01, 2019, 02:36:01 PM
Well if the search was correct the BFF will be touching down now. Lunch was good with mum, she is coming to hospital with me next week as she has a ridiculous amount of premature baby coats and hats she has knitted and wants to hand them in to the ward. Did I say she is a serial knitter!!!!

No comment necessary...

A Friend

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: davina61 on January 01, 2019, 02:41:16 PM
Chrissy Happy new year to you as well, I have only scratched the surface of curry recipes . I have 5 (or 6?) recipe books and even ones with the same name have total different ingredients. More dahls this year and less meat maybe as the diet starts soon .

Davina,

I hope that you will enjoy many curries this year!  Maybe you will find after preparing a new one, that you found another favorite one.   :)   

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Went shopping with mum and auntie , had a "small" lunch of fish cake ,chips and mushy peas . Went to Evesham so a fair bit of walking. Got 2 skirts and a top in sales with my present money and a top in charity shop. Found some top hat  shape stainless steel discs in 2nd hand shop, will make stands/bases for jewellery stands. Small bowl of turkey stew for tea (OK the diet is on) Watching a diet cooking program now-------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 01, 2019, 02:45:59 PM
No comment necessary...

A Friend

Wait! That could double as a cute scarf! I mean,,, so long as it doesn't get used for other purposes???
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: Donica on January 02, 2019, 03:29:21 PM
Wait! That could double as a cute scarf! I mean,,, so long as it doesn't get used for other purposes???

That is the brand new scarf holder! It ensures your scarf never gets twisted in knots. Keeps everything smooth!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•