Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on February 06, 2019, 09:56:21 AM
Well no food at pub so had a packet of crisps for tea!!!! Back to work today , got to 2 pm and had to come home as eye and headache got to much. Feeling giddy and sick, poor focus (due to wonky eye) and diesel fumes stinging as well . by the time I got home (1/2 hr) I had recovered quite a bit but still groggy . Hope I feel well enough to go to open mic tonight. The girls are well sore today, very tender all over so hope its another growth spurt.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am so very sorry to hear of your difficulties with your "wonky eye" and on top of that, a headache and diesel fumes at work....  Now that you are hopefully home, I trust that you feel well enough so that you can enjoy the open mic tonight...
... and even though the "girls" are sore, as you indicated that could mean another  growth spurt, definitely GOOD NEWS!!!

Thank you for sharing and I will be looking for another update from you when you feel so led to post again.

Hugs, and well wishes as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

All "dressed" up* and of to music night in a short while, feel much better now and I do think it was the diesel fumes that made me feel bad. off to tune up !! the washboard and tambourine ------------

Probably a fashion fopar but jeans, white short sleeve T under a long sleeve black T and a grey tabard top with apricot /orangey flower pattern, trainers with jungle print , nails greeny/blue .   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Got complimented on my washboard playing by JD who was playing the beat box , I was just using a wooden mixing spoon on the wood frame!! One of the girls singing that said before she didn't know I was trans didn't recognise me , she said it was due to lack of makeup!!( being careful with my eye) . Might have to start wearing my name badge at work as got dead named quite a bit at work today, its only that they don't think as its not intentional and its only the manager and Phil that have known me for a few years before . The 2 girls are great and the other 2 lads don't know any different. Right its shower and jarmy time .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on February 07, 2019, 02:01:07 PM
Got complimented on my washboard playing by JD who was playing the beat box , I was just using a wooden mixing spoon on the wood frame!! One of the girls singing that said before she didn't know I was trans didn't recognise me , she said it was due to lack of makeup!!( being careful with my eye) . Might have to start wearing my name badge at work as got dead named quite a bit at work today, its only that they don't think as its not intentional and its only the manager and Phil that have known me for a few years before . The 2 girls are great and the other 2 lads don't know any different. Right its shower and jarmy time .

@Davina
Dear Davina:
Thanks for your recent thread update.   
Great news regarding the compliment that you received and the comment from one of the girls that didn't realize that you are trans...  :) ;D

Arghhh... getting dead-named anywhere is not a good feeling for sure.  It is good however that there are others there at your work than gender/name you correctly.

After your shower and jammy time... get a good rest tonight. 
Stay warm, and pleasant dreams.

I hope that your eye heals completely very soon.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

davina61

Well the anti Steve Austin drops are working ( anti bionic drops, ok 6million dollar man joke) and my eye is looking better but still very bloodshot. Knackered tonight, didn't finish work till 20 past 5 as some smeg booked an MOT at 4 and it was a shed with a long list of failures . BTW finish at 5 on SAT, went food shopping after and forgot mushrooms so its bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. Any way back to tonight and its a girly night in with wine and icecream .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on February 09, 2019, 02:46:33 PM
Well the anti Steve Austin drops are working ( anti bionic drops, ok 6million dollar man joke) and my eye is looking better but still very bloodshot. Knackered tonight, didn't finish work till 20 past 5 as some smeg booked an MOT at 4 and it was a shed with a long list of failures . BTW finish at 5 on SAT, went food shopping after and forgot mushrooms so its bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. Any way back to tonight and its a girly night in with wine and icecream .

Wine and Ice-cream sounds great...nice combination hope you had a fun evening
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Tried to post on Sun but internet vanished again. Anyway went to a new venue for open mic, wore my orange dress (took me 10mins to do zipper up, don't ask) with black leggings , a black wrap style cardigan and my black flats with diamante buckle. Got told I looked lovely by 5 folk and one "love your shoes" . Music was good and joined in with tambourine and washboard and finished the night on beatbox (Cahoon ) but do need practice on that . Day off and tried to go to opticians on docs referral (called pears, acronym) but all spaces had gone today. Still it does seem to be getting better,last time it did this it took 2 weeks to clear. Had a call from docs, my GP that took on my "case" suggested I ring gender clinic to see how long till appointment, 2 to 3 months they said but they did confirm I am on the list. made HOT and sweet aubergine dish tonight, defo HOT  . Its a Malaysian dish and very tasty but did I say HOT     
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Mum gave me some photos some from 30 years ago, I scanned some onto laptop (as pdf) but cant get them to download to imigar  . Not clever enough to sort it ,did try but just got a scroll of death-----------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on February 11, 2019, 03:51:51 PM
Mum gave me some photos some from 30 years ago, I scanned some onto laptop (as pdf) but cant get them to download to imigar  . Not clever enough to sort it ,did try but just got a scroll of death-----------
@davina61
Dear Davina:
OH NO....   please try posting the photos again.
Your followers would love to see our Davina from 30 years ago.

Just in case you have missed a key step in getting pictures on and off of IMGUR.... I have attached my simple instructions for posting pictures here on your posts.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,239999.0.html

I am sure that you have already done this many times but I just wanted to make sure you have the written instructions.   
It is best if you save your scanned photos as a JPEG image onto your computer, then upload it to IMGUR.

I am very eager to see those photos!!!  ;)

Hugs, and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

davina61

That's what I thought jpeg, will try again. managed to get opticians appointment for Thurs 10 , have docs at 9 so plenty of time to get there. Feeling very tired again and I do wonder if its a hormone cycle? as had 2 very good nights sleep.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

So for all those on there own today its a BIG hug from me. What a day, bloods taken this morning and then up to opticians . Got referred to ophthalmology department (they  have moved to hospital 30 miles away, great!) and they rang me just as I got to work for a 2.30 appointment this afternoon. Of course got the "are you doing this for someone else?" so put her right (its my voice ) and when got to hospital it was the nurse that did initial assessment, she was great and called me dear!! So it turns out I have eczema in my eye(wtf) and doc took some scrapings to culture as he said there is a lot going on. 2 lots of eye drops   and some acticlover pills to do 4 times a day and back to see them on Monday. Went to open mic and had my hand shook by the bloke that plays beat box for my washboard and tambourine playing , well chuffed.  Forgot to add eye is -------- sore after being attacked with hypodermic needles .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Meds are working , eye is a lot better. I have noticed the hair on my arms has slowed down , well chest as well and skin is a lot softer all since increase in patches. Been invited to see Sax Appeal tomorrow night at the pub that does open mic, hope I am not to knackered as its a full day of MOTs tomorrow and need to do a food shop before going home .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Jessica

@davina61

Quote from: davina61 on February 15, 2019, 03:54:05 PM
Meds are working , eye is a lot better. I have noticed the hair on my arms has slowed down , well chest as well and skin is a lot softer all since increase in patches. Been invited to see Sax Appeal tomorrow night at the pub that does open mic, hope I am not to knackered as its a full day of MOTs tomorrow and need to do a food shop before going home .

I'm certainly happy your eye is better, but I would faint if a doctor came at my eye with a needle.

I noticed changes each hrt adjustment.  After the last one last in September, changes were more pronounced. Of course everyone is different, so don't take that as a prediction for you.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

davina61

Got the day off tomorrow , hospital at 9am so no lie in for me. Have to make a sh**y phone call as no inter net at all the last 2 nights so a rocket to my provider and they haven't changed my details (name and email). Time to stick some drops in eye and have breakfast then a day on panel van .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Making to most of internet on so rambling away, was planning on going out last night but SOOOOOOOOOO knackered and it was 7.30 by the time I got to shower that it was a slum night. Gave my youngest a hand to do front brakes on the exes motor and he helped me with the roof wood on my bus. Cut the back bit a bit narrow (its hard to measure an imaginary curve on your own) but it will be fine as the one side is hidden in a cupboard and the other can be hidden as has need to finish end of rear locker.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Good news on my eye, keep taking the meds for 2 weeks and don't come back unless it flares up again. Went early to make sure not stuck in rush hour traffic forgetting its 1/2 term , no school traffic and got there 45mins early. 9 am appointment and didn't get seen till 10.15 as got que jumped by 2 other patients (more urgent it seems) . Rang my internet supplier and they think its Wi Fi interference from other folks routers , changed channel to a clearer one (what they can do remotely!!) . Name and email change sent to them AGAIN , lets hope it gets done this time. Time to feed the brain and then (if the internet will let me) try and do an online course for my CDP (continuous development program) for the MOT as it needs to be done before end of March or I get my licence revoked. Wrecked my day off!!!   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

had a bit of time so pics of me 30+ years agoI know they are a bit small and if I knew what to do they would be bigger!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Wowzers!!!!   Great photos from your past!
I love the car and I definitely love the bike! 
I hope that you still have them and didn't sell them. ??? :)

I made them bigger for you.  If that is not OK with you please let me know and I will delete them.

Thank you for sharing...
Hugs,
Danielle
          NOTE:  Left Click each Photo to enlarge

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Cool '71 Challenger! 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Danielle thanks, they can stay. Judi yes it was . I might be biased but late 60s/early 70s MOPARS are great
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•