Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

The girls are very sore again, nipples and areole larger. Its Andy (open mic night arranger) birthday on Wed so have decided to make a guitar shaped cake as have Wed off , 2 round 6ins and a tray should cut up to the right shape covered in roll out icing. Need some decorating gel colours , POIDH when its done!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

I was going to Hot Rod club tonight but was absolutely dead on my feet by the time I got home, recovered now wit food and a sit down. Pancake day today in the UK and made a batch for afters with lemon and sugar and then some with sour cherry jam (the best ones!!) . My tambourine didn't turn up, supposedly dispatched on the 1st on a 48 hr delivery. The tracking no wont work , just get the scroll of death on the link. Good job I have tomorrow of even if it turns into a marathon cake bake day. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Yum Pancakes and sour cherry jam...sounds really yummy!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

relaxing day off (traced my parcel btw) , made the cake for tonight . Ended up being 2 cakes due to only needing a small strip from the tray bake.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Quote from: davina61 on March 06, 2019, 10:06:12 AM
relaxing day off (traced my parcel btw) , made the cake for tonight . Ended up being 2 cakes due to only needing a small strip from the tray bake.

I love it!!!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Just have to work out the best way to get them to the car down 3 flights of Victorian stairs!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Wow... wonderful cake baking and cake decorating results...  looks like you will have a fun time tonight with your festive cakes that you baked.

...  and like you said, you better be very carefully carrying them down your 3 flights of stairs...  dropping them is not an option!!!

I will be eagerly looking for your post-event report!!

Hugs and best wishes as always,
Danielle

Quote from: davina61 on March 06, 2019, 12:47:51 PM
Just have to work out the best way to get them to the car down 3 flights of Victorian stairs!!!!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on March 06, 2019, 10:06:12 AM

They both look great you did a really good job...I would not even si much as attempt the guitar...I'd ber lucky to get the rectangular one the right shape
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Well received, got a hug and kiss on cheek from Andy . picked up my tambourine and Cajon , OK for the money and I can practice the Cajon in my spare time (what ever that is).
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Busy weekend, went to see Debbie's band Sat night and took my turn on the tambourine (again) . The keyboard player shook my hand!!! No internet yesterday, well when it did work it dropped out after loading one page. Went to an open mic last night and ran in my new tambourine. Got told my outfit was great, maroon skirt with the lower 1/2 "wavy" and a brown shirt style blouse with embossed pattern. Did a daft thing last night, slam locked myself out of my flat (doh) good job my mum has some keys. Bless her she came straight down (5 miles) so I could get my car keys (and flat keys, same bunch) . Don't know if its the HRT but do have "blond" moments lately .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on March 11, 2019, 02:54:13 PMDon't know if its the HRT but do have "blond" moments lately .

Wow, do I ever know what you mean! And I'm actually blonde, too!

What were we talking about?

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: davina61 on March 11, 2019, 02:54:13 PM... Don't know if its the HRT but do have "blond" moments lately ...

Oh yeah, I can relate to that. I've locked my keys in the car, lost them around the house (my phone as well) to convenient 'flat spots', walked through the house just to forget why I was there.

The list goes on. I can tell you, that list of 'blonde moments' did not happen to him.   :-\
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

davina61

Well him had a slightly dyslexic brain so all sorts of strange things happen!!!! (thanks for spell checker) . Had a compliment from violin (fiddle!) player last night at open mic on my washboard and tambourine playing. Nails getting done tomorrow morning , the start of 3 days being ME with no work or panel van time. Cant wait , looking forward to the girly weekend (UK Meetup)even if I have to wear a mac and wellies (forcast is very wet). 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Have to go back into town at 6.30 pm to get my nails done , she was fully booked . Got a new top for tomorrows lunch , also got a jumper in M&S sale for a tenner but (size 20!) its a bit clingy . Will be fine when I lose 14LB (WHEN?) Just time for some tea ,bit of veg curry , then nail time.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

just got back so here's the evidence, she was great and took pics for me! forgot to add I did the age fail and wig fail again. Bumped into the ex in the car park this afternoon, she would have walked past me and not noticed me if I didn't stop her and talk . Mind you she would not expect me to be there---
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

That was a fun weekend with the UK girls, tried a few cocktails and had a lovely meal lunch time. Need a good nights sleep now!!!!well I had few cocktails!!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

You look lovely!  Glad you had good time.  I hope you slept well.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

It amazes me that the face in the pic looks so much better than the one in the mirror, showed it to assistant manager today and he asked if it was me. The work uniform does nobody any favours !!! Still getting used to these nails, had trouble releasing seat belt buckles (have to check as part of inspection) .  Anyways exhausted after work today,need to retire NOW .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on March 18, 2019, 03:59:04 PM
It amazes me that the face in the pic looks so much better than the one in the mirror, showed it to assistant manager today and he asked if it was me. The work uniform does nobody any favours !!! Still getting used to these nails, had trouble releasing seat belt buckles (have to check as part of inspection) .  Anyways exhausted after work today,need to retire NOW .

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Yes indeed, your weekend picture when you were out with the girls looks amazing....  usually mirrors and cameras are not a girl's best friend, but in this case, you look terrific!!!!
I am glad that you had a good time....
Oh, and be careful... don't break your nails doing your work at your job!!!

Thank you for sharing...
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Katie Jade

Davina
If you want any of the pics I took let me know please, you looked really good  on Saturday :)
Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •