Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

lets hope the laptop doesn't crash this time, thanks Katie I would love to have some. Looking good but it was just my standard going out face, face cream with built in foundation, blush  with a shadow under and then a lighter shade dusted over. brows done to hide the greys and some lid colour with mascara .   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Full moon time again, girls are hurting and getting hungry!!!! Still have loads of chicken/veg slow cooker stew. Tempted to make cake or cookies but need to think of the waist line
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Amazing how live music works as a destress , VERY busy day at work (8 till 5 and only 20 mins break) and had to force myself to go out. Glad I did as took my tambourine and Cajon just in case and ended up playing all night. First time of playing and got told needed mikeing  up , also got a solo !!! My friend Jane said I looked lovely , just jeans and a patterned top.  Off to work now 10 to 4 but it means I get 2 days off next week. Cooked a batch of ginger snap cookies for work , looks like they were OK as non left by middle afternoon.Off to Open mic night again tonight with the usual suspects ,more therapy !!! might need it as BFF is back tomorrow, 3 months have flown by.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Glad to see you getting out and enjoying yourself Davina. I do read some of your and other folks posts. Not very regularly as I am not usually on here for very long and it can be several days in between. I post very few comments when I am on also. It a shame how a bad experience can put a sour taste in your mouth at a site.
  Anyway glad to read regularly about you open mike nights and impromptu jam sessions. Seems you a fitting in well.
  You may enjoying hearing I have been experimenting with spices and yogurt in what I can only hope is along the lines of curries and/or a Thai influence. So far I haven't poisoned Michelle or anyone else. I wing it and make up dishes of my own taking ideas I find online for the main ingredients then ad-llibbing with what I have to work with. Some have been quite tasty but are never to be repeated because I don't take notes while I am cooking.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Cheers Laurie , glad your experimenting with the spice. Well the BFF is back, popped in on the way home and got the BIGEST hug . Dead on my feet again after work, wish I could find something else to do or win the loto!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Sat here in my dressing gown having just eaten bacon, mushrooms, scrambled eggs and toast. Its a day off!!! got one tomorrow as well, wahhhaaa. Went to open mic and took bestie(c*} with me, going shopping with her as she has no food after her 3 month hols. Clothes shop as well as I want a plain skirt (that fits!) must go and get ready as told her will be 1/2 hr

(c*) copyright Steph .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Helped the BFF unpack, tried to get her to come shopping but she was still to jet lagged!! Ended up getting her groceries then went clothes shopping , well ended up spending way to much but got a dress, 4 skirts and a long sleeve  T (£3 in M&S sale) . If I can find time might post pics, one of the skirts is full pleated and some thing I have wanted for ages but not found a nice one before. All set for summer , good spring weather today (16C and sunny) but need to make the most of it as its going cold again for Sunday.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Good news, they all fit. Bad news no pics as to dark in mirror and flash to bright. Maybe a good thing as the lack of waist is not a good look, really need to make this diet work-----------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

That's it, taking this diet by the horns. Small salad and apple for lunch and in a moment will put a stuffed sweet pepper in the oven, filling is Keema (Indian lamb mince and pea ) have 3 good spoonful's of mixed veg curry to go with it. What I need is energy as feeling listless ? weak, tired lately  . Not sure if its HRT or over work or just being pigged of with work. I know my wrist is getting me down as cant do much , lack of money , and WhenTF is the GIC getting in touch???
Saw Eddy the electrican and got grilled over being trans (known him for20+ years) , not being off about it as he just wanted to know and how to treat me . That was nice of him. Well its 1/2 past 4 and I am shifting gear (spot prize for the song) TBH its 5.30 and firing the oven up but that was the time I got out the shower and the songs stuck in my head!!!!

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on March 29, 2019, 12:27:00 PMWell its 1/2 past 4 and I am shifting gear (spot prize for the song)

Radar Love!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Katie Jade

Spot on Steph, love that song, but not heard the other one "its 5.30 and firing the oven up", although it sounds familiar... (lol)

Off to sort out the steak and salad for tea...

See you soon..
TC

Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Katie Jade on March 29, 2019, 12:52:44 PM
Not hear the one "its 5.30 and Im firing the oven up", although it sounds familiar... (lol)

That one is Radarange Love.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

You crack me up!! NO not making an omelette, but did make a date and walnut loaf (cake) as the oven was on . Anybody want a slice?? (that's the spot prize) for another slice name the band.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on March 29, 2019, 01:27:56 PM
You crack me up!! NO not making an omelette, but did make a date and walnut loaf (cake) as the oven was on . Anybody want a slice?? (that's the spot prize) for another slice name the band.

Golden Earring.

Woohoo! Two slices!

•  

Donica

Quote from: davina61 on March 29, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

What Stephanie said.

Two please!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Laurie

Sorry Davina omelettes are off my radar but I'd love a piece of cake.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

I would love you all came round, off to see Mum for Mother in Sunday. Got her e rose bush as the one we moved has died (they don't like being disturbed) and taking 1/2 that date and walnut cake . Collapsed on sofa again last night as total rung out after work, might have to go to docs to find out where my get up and go has gone! Feeling better today , clocks have changed to British Summer Time today so lost an hour over night, of course now late. Time to get dressed and get a move on XXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Must say after the previous post feeling back on form today, called in on Mum and my sister turned up as well. Didn't leave till midday so well behind working on panel van, got into doing some woodwork and got carried away as it was going well and got back home at 5.30!! Best bit is I don't feel tired . maybe lack of pressure/stress ? BFF is expecting me to call but sooooo late and have to get food on . Shepard's pie with a Keema filling and some broccoli 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Davina61
Dear Davina:
Can I come to your house for dinner tonight? 
     I very much  LOVE Shepherd's Pie....[emoji173]
Picture please...
HUGS,
Danielle

Quote from: davina61 on March 31, 2019, 12:16:56 PM
Must say after the previous post feeling back on form today, called in on Mum and my sister turned up as well. Didn't leave till midday so well behind working on panel van, got into doing some woodwork and got carried away as it was going well and got back home at 5.30!! Best bit is I don't feel tired . maybe lack of pressure/stress ? BFF is expecting me to call but sooooo late and have to get food on . Shepard's pie with a Keema filling and some broccoli
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Always open house here.(just no one comes :()
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•