Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

I do, just its a long way. Anyway its your turn here next..
Talk Soon
TC
Luv n Hugz
Katie
:-*  :-*  ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on March 31, 2019, 04:34:44 PM
I do, just its a long way. Anyway its your turn here next..
Talk Soon
TC
Luv n Hugz
Katie
:-*  :-*  ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

@Katie Jade  @davina61
Dear Katie and Davina:
I wished I lived closer to both of you girls...  I would consider showing up for dinner as often as you would permit me.
So, Katie... what is your signature meal that you make for guests from Alaska?
I like reading about the offering from Davina, but no picture? ???
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

Waiting for it to upload , still waiting imgur not working. Made pepper and sweet corn curry tonight, well it said 2 green chillies but 1 would have been enough!! that took an age
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I wish that I could be there tonight to eat the leftover half....  looks very good indeed!!!

Thank you for sharing your appetizing food photo.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

I know its "naughty" but have some small E patches left over so decided to add one on top of normal dose just to see if it makes me feel better/more energy. Have enough for 2 weeks .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Day off today, been a busy 2 nights as Hot Rod club Tues and open mic last night. Some one came to the meet that not seen in 40ish years (we raced ) and I would not know it was him . The slim grey and balding man with "bicker" beard looked nothing like the heavy built person I knew. He recognized me after Dodge reference saying you have changed a bit!! and got a big hug. Got complimented on my rhythm playing (his words) last night by a key board player that did a set. Very talented he is, played Dawes Riders on the Storm complete with effects and a jazz section  . Docs this morning to get my arse stabbed , went to see mum and then changed mind as was going to work on panel but the weather is cold and wet bordering on snow/sleet so came home and made a BIG batch of veg curry . Need to do some house work anyway as not had time/energy. In fact putting it off now posting this
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

"Dawes Riders on the Storm"???? I think you meant: The Door's Riders on the Storm. I can't let you get my fave group wrong. Sorry
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Sorry Laurie brain fade (suffering from work!!!) and add to that my dyslexic grey matter it luck any of my stuff makes sense (spell checker rules) . Crashing on sofa again with glass of red watching Britain's  got Talent followed by the final of the voice. Brain out TV------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Had a wonderful time last night at open mic , went to pick the bff up and she had crashed out so went on my own. All "done" up in my new tweed pattern skirt that's just above knee and my short sleeve white with black butterfly outlines pattern. Did a full on makeup as well and got lots of compliments. Also got a mention in FB in the list of performers (wash board and tambourine !) . Now having self raised my E patches I think its working, feeling better, sleeping better and the girls are responding. Need a cowboy bra (round them up and move them out) , have a blood test next Mon so will see whats happened then.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

You know when I started this thread I said no dysphoria as such, well things have changed and I have to avoid  unwigged reflections. Also getting fed up waiting on the GIC, need to call them again.But then my cup 1/2 full keeps me going . Bed time good night folks XXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

You are not alone dear friend. But we have to all be strong together and be a little more patient.
Bless and sleep well
TC
Luv n Hugz

Katie XX

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

steph2.0

Cowboy bra! I love it!!! [emoji1787]

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

Yup , my sense of humour keeps me going but saying that it was wearing thin today. Got to 2.30 and I told manager I was stopping for lunch whether there was a job on the board or what. Ended up with 20 mins of my 30 min break . Got to going home time and just picked my bag up to walk out and got can you retest this van. Lost it a bit!!!! Did do it and had to do headlamp alignment as well so that's 10 mins they owe me plus the 40 mins of break I never had or put it this way that's 50 mins of work I don't get paid. Now you can see why I get peed off . Still new manager starts tomorrow so will see what happens  . The girls have been extra tender today so hope its a spurt.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

You are such a trooper!  Hang in there.  Your appointment date with GIC will arrive soon enough. I understand the workload is tough but as you obviously understand, you are in a customer service position and I'm sure customers have other choices of shops to utilize for their MOT test.  What could be better than having a talented woman working on their car!   Best of luck with the new manager.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Well its open mic tomorrow night so some fun to be had, just seen some sad news on FB as one of the Kitchen Island Band  has died. Was playing tambourine with them on Sunday and going to watch (and join in) this Sat night.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Dena

Everybody knows there are only three types of bras. The dictator that suppresses the masses. The salvation army that uplifts the masses and the yellow press that makes a mountain out of a molehill.  ;D
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Dena on April 09, 2019, 06:46:09 PM
Everybody knows there are only three types of bras. The dictator that suppresses the masses. The salvation army that uplifts the masses and the yellow press that makes a mountain out of a molehill.  ;D

Yellow press for me, please.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

Last night they did a tribute song (one that the Kitchen Island Band play) for the member that passed, we all joined in and finished with a large round of applause . Emotional or what !!! Rang the nail bar to see about having the acrylics removed next week and she fitted me in this afternoon. Did a nice plum metallic gel coat on them after, good place for a natter and cuppa!!! She likes my attitude , we talked thing trans and her assistant knows the lady I met that plays guitar as she has sung with her. Its a very musical area around here.
Started doing my diet seriously , 1 scrambled egg  and a small slice of toast for breakfast with a black coffee , corned beef and pickle sandwich for lunch with an apple, beef cooked in whole spices (2 serving spoonful's)  and tomato aubergine rice (2 heaped serving ) and some tinned peach slices for pud. That's about a 1/3 less than normal. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Still here  ;D been dragged out by the BFF the last 2 nights , charity open mic night (for a defibrillator) and then last night went to the pub I go to on Wed night to pay respects to the member of Kitchen Island Band that passed on Mon. The 3 other members were there , the 2 girls very tearful.  The band playing to replace them at very short notice are friends and 1 of them plays with the KIB some times. It was 1 am by the time I climbed into bed (yawn) but thoroughly enjoyed my self . Just something about live music, well any music as always have  tunes on. Its part of my soul . Late getting up today ,had to rush to get to BFF and put up 4 fence panels and posts so having some ME time now . Making fish pie in a moment for tea, have some salmon, sea bass and smoked haddock,  leaks and home made parsley sauce topped with sweet and "normal" potato mix . Shame I only have shower coz need a loooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg soak in a hot bath (with a glass of red!) just have to do with the red then------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well its my 64th birthday today, Did get a text from my kids eventually! BFF came to me for tea but I wasn't good company as so tired and then my brain shuts down. Still we had a nice tea and she brought me some nice presents . A nice necklace , some dangly earrings   and a nice card with BIRTHDAY GIRL on the front. Hopefully my eldest will come to see me tomorrow night.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•