Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

🎉🎉 Happy Birthday Davina! 🎁🎁

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

Davina,

Happy birthday!    :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

steph2.0

Congratulations on another spin around the sun, old dear!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Happy Birthday Dear!!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Thanks everyone, my eldest came tonight with his partner and her daughter, got them some Easter eggs so that's a job saved. New series of First Dates tonight, that's the show BFF is in so will be watching in 10 mins. Anyways have Thurs off but might be working holiday Monday WHY!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

islandgirl

Happy Birthday Davina!
  •  

davina61

A good night at open mic last night, BFF was "bored" and wanted to leave early so got her another 1/2 of cider!!!!that stopped her for a bit. Day off and good job as late to bed, fixed mums shed and then did a bit on panel van. Had a leg of pork to cook so made a vindaloo and pork and mushroom curry (need to go and check on it ) , BFF wanted me to give her a hand for an "hour " today but told her didn't have time. Well I don't , TBH wish I did. Tried phoning GIC but all I got was a recorded message that did say in its ramblings that the currant wait to be seen from first contact is 2 years, well its been 27 months so far. Off to check the curry and add some coconut cream and ground almonds.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Davina
If you want to go up and visit the GIC let me know, Its only 40 mins from me and if you need overnighter I have a spare bed anyway.
I think they are well more than 24 months but daren't tell anyone, I think its closer to 3 years and they are down on staff as well I understand. At this rate I have another 2 years to wait, and when I got referred the waiting time was 2 years.... If I hadn't gone private I don't think I would be here now.
Oh well, patience dear sister.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   :-*   ;D ;D ;D :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-X >:-) :angel: :police: :laugh: ??? ??? :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

When I got in touch 3 months ago was told should hear from then in 3 months time so hopefully that's right. Any way busy on as they say around here, rushed home from work yesterday to get ready (got home at 6pm and had to be at pub by 7) to go for meal with mum and aunty and friends staying in caravan locally. Just made it but in the meantime BFF had called to say I was invited to the after wedding do that she had been at . It was a "gay" wedding Mr and Mr , we just got there as picked her up after the very hurried meal! and the drag artist had just started . The guests ranged from "normal" family members to LGBT etc and I was welcomed with hugs. Ended up dancing with wife of a couple BFF had made friends with , my knees hurt  today!!!! Have to jump in shower as have an invite to tea at the caravan for 6 and its just turned 5 ,rush rush as normal
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

BTW Happy Easter every one that reads my ramblings. Got my blood results E is 637 pmol/l  and T .8nmol/l, that's a big rise in E but then I did use 4 extra small patches.  That's a jump from 380 E and T has gone up again from .6
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on April 21, 2019, 03:28:23 PM
BTW Happy Easter every one that reads my ramblings. Got my blood results E is 637 pmol/l  and T .8nmol/l, that's a big rise in E but then I did use 4 extra small patches. 

That is what I would say is pretty good. It is 173.5 pg/ml and what my doc said he would like to see around 200 pg/ml. I have only gotten to 124.3 pg/ml on oral estradiol. Hopeful mine will start out at 400+ pg/ml with the injections. Injections reach a peak in about 2.5 days it could be over (1000 pg/ml) and is pretty low at day 5 or 6. I inject every 3.5 days. I want those high levels.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Happy Easter to you Davina (I know its passed where you are by now).   Good readings, I say.  Take care of those knees!!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Had a sore throat and sniffles, recon its going now. BFF has been at it again, the 2 lads that got married were coming to tea today so last night had a call to say bring some curry for 5 pm. Got some of my reserve from freezer and then phoned her this morning  to find out she didn't remember calling as she was pi**ed and was trying to put them off (they didn't turn up anyway,wasters) so went up to hers with the food and ended up bringing most back so looks like I will be eating them all week. After we had eaten some I designed a house for her to go in bottom of her garden.  Its been rattling around my head for ages so drew up a floor plan . makes a bigger better house than the one she is in now.
Funny thing happened this morning, down my unit and J that I have known for 60 odd years was there with someone seeing about wedding cars and she stuck her head round the door to speak to me. Got dead named of course so said my name is now and she walked over , felt my boob and said you have bigger ones than me !!! we had a good laugh .   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Made my manager laugh today , he was typing and said " I cant spell today" you know whats coming !! I said that's T,O,D,A,Y  ---------------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Laughter is good for the soul.
    :D :D :D :D      :o
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: davina61 on April 23, 2019, 04:14:03 PM
Made my manager laugh today , he was typing and said " I cant spell today" you know whats coming !! I said that's T,O,D,A,Y  ---------------
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Well laughter is short today, done over by work for day off. They have changed the rules but not told anyone that a bank holiday is now classed as a working day and if you don't work it then its your day off WTF , you have to book it as a days holiday!!!! and that has to be done 4 weeks before . Called in at chemist to pick up patches and NO repeat prescription , its been changed to acute so now have to book appointment with Doc to find out WTF is going on . They have changed the online system and of course cant log in now GGGGGGRRRRRRR. What a pissy day.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Don't know if its the HRT or what but stuff is right pissing me off, still exhausted as well . Will see what Doc thinks , just hope I get a good nights kip tonight as its a full day of tests tomorrow then have to rush and do weekly food shop get home and shower and get to the pub for 7 again. BFF rang and said come up for a drink but said no as so knackered and I would just end up moaning about work all night. She said her new band is brill so hope I an get to a practice. Life goes on , will be alright in a bit as will be killing a bottle of red.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Its been a busy 2 days, relax and breath aaaahhhhhhhhh. rush home from work yesterday and get ready to go out for meal with mum, aunty and cousins. got back and jump into bed . Rush around this morning tidy up from yesterday (cooking ) sort fridge and freezer, bins and then shoot off to unit. Did a bit on camper and then rush back home, hang up washing , make Kebabs, shower and then rush out to Aunties for barbeque.  Rush back and hang up more washing and collapse on sofa with glass of red !!!!!! 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

You seem a little rushed with your update Davina. Take a series of deep breaths and then give it to us again a bit slower.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

BFF rang me at 9.45 pm last night , can you pick me up? That got a big fat NO as of to bed . Lazy night in tonight (do I need it!!) . The girls are still growing, sore as well and have to be careful not to bump them. Mum and aunty found me a dress in charity shop for £3, it would have been expensive when new and fits just fine.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•