Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Cant get hold of Gender Clinic, automated message and it now says (confirmed on web page) that the waiting time for first appointments is now 2 1/2 years plus . This is after speaking to someone 3 months ago that I should get letter in the next 3 months. Getting me down now what with work and everything, no sure whether to cry or punch seven bells out of something (properly the HRT!!!!) . Off to Docs now so will see what she says about that and diet. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Sent an email to GIC , lets see if they reply. Doc was on the clock so not a lot of joy there, suggested a low carb diet, get in touch with GIC and will get a thyroid and diabetes check next blood test. Prescription (all hormone ones) have to be approved by Doc every time so need to tell chemists.
Last night was a celebration of the life of the Kitchen Island Band member , it was his funeral yesterday, and a musical night instead of open mic was arranged. Didn't take my tambourine as not sure what was happening but got egged on to use the one sat on the side by 2 of the girls that are regulars (they both perform) . Gave the girls a hug from the band at end of night , said hope you didn't mind me playing and got told to always join in. You can here me on vids on FB and yes I am in time!!!  Hands a bit clunky today, Rock me like a Wagon Wheel went on for ages with everyone joining in. A very fitting tribute to a very talented musician.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Got a reply from GIC , basically its a tough wait till you get your letter whenever that will be. Ah well one day--------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Well at least it's an answer, sort of.  I imagine it's even more difficult to be patient when the remaining amount of delay is unknown.  The upside is, you're on their list and probably quite far along in the queue. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

once I reply to the letter its up to 4 weeks for a reply and then God knows how long for the appointment, no wonder I am feeling depressed or is that pissed?? Looking at low carb diet but every thing I look at is what I eat now?
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

On a roll today doing panel van interior then had to come back home (wash my work clothes) , always the same and have to work tomorrow (public hol) still its 10 till 4 . Off to open mic night in a bit ,got 1.5 hrs to make myself lovely!!!! cant decide what to wear?? jeans in case I get to play the cahon? Its not dignified to sit with legs astride wearing a skirt!!! and its hard to play with one hand under leg (done that) . Need some nice trousers but not seen any I like. Just made and eaten a fish and green mango curry, enough left for 2 or 3 nights. Made parsnip soup this morning to take with me for lunch, very nice . Knocked a chunk out of a nail again , since having the false nails on and then removed in a bath of acetone they have gone soft as paper. Shower is beckoning ----------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Went to Hot Rod club Tues night, sat on sofa ( 2 sofas facing each other with table between) and as some more of the lads came in C that I have known for 40 years and went to Sweden with him in the early 80s looked at the empty seat next to me and decided to go and get a chair to sit the other side. I said " I don't bite,            unless you want me to!!"  and the lad opposite me cracked up.

Open mic again last night, was wearing my new green linin skirt and jumped on the chon. Had to hitch my skirt up to my thighs so good job I was wearing leggings !! Had a good time again, picks me up after being pissed about work. Day off today and did some more to panel cupboard   . Have next week off , shopping Monday as need work socks and treating myself to a "posh" bra. Big tub of filler for the panel van as well---------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I have been enjoying reading your posts and I am always checking on your threads...
Thank you for sharing your latest updates.

I am curious, and I may have missed what you have said about it, but how is your wrist doing that you injured... is your wrist healed up or do you still have issues with it.

Oh, and I know that is not your diet thread, but how is your low carb diet working out for you?  Hopefully well.

Again, thank you for sharing what you do.
Hugs and I am always wishing you well,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

Wrist is still crook (as our down under friends say) hurts some days , well aches and cant put load on it or open a jar lid (or fuel cap and lift tailgate / boot (trunk) for my job) . Just posted that I have lost 3lb this last week and not changed my food much, my carb intake was low anyway but have stopped eating a banana with my porridge for breakfast.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Today my hand and wrist was giving me grief , hurt to write and working 9+ hrs it has no rest.  See what its like in the morning, might have to phone in sick not that I can afford to.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Managed to massage my hand to work, still painful .  Anyway in prep for getting a new posh bra I measured around the girls tonight, 40 band and 46 &1/2  around the pointy bits!!!! Just need to get the 3rd boob down to 36 now------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on May 11, 2019, 02:21:09 PM
Managed to massage my hand to work, still painful .  Anyway in prep for getting a new posh bra I measured around the girls tonight, 40 band and 46 &1/2  around the pointy bits!!!! Just need to get the 3rd boob down to 36 now------

@davina61
Dear Davina:
OH, I am so sorry to read that your wrist is still painful...  if your company still taking card of the medical expenses for that????   Are you getting any kind of physical therapy that may help?

Good news regarding your new "posh" bra.... 
...since we can not have pictures on her of members showing off their bra while wearing it,
perhaps you could snap a photo of the bra so I could discover what a "posh" bra looks like.  ;) ;) ;)

You had me laughing when I read your comment about your 3rd boob...!!!! :) :) :)

Thank you for sharing.  I always enjoy reading your postings and updates.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

davina61

All I got from work was 1 week full pay when I was off, Statutory Six Pay for the next 3 months and that is less than a 1/3rd of my normal pay. Used all my savings to pay rent and electric and left with nothing. NHS has done all the treatment and have some exercises to do that are meant to make tendon repair. Have a solicitor chasing for compensation but works insurance are dragging there heels. Never had a decent apology from work and they tried to make out I was to blame and have washed there hands of it saying the case is closed (due to the manager involved quitting) . Do wonder if they are making things hard for me to make me leave (don't think so TBH) but when you work 10hrs with a supposed 1 hr break   ( 2 x 15 mins coffee and 1/2 hr lunch)  and the other day I got 10mins by working my socks off . Never get paid over time , so you can see why I am pissed with them and getting home feeling totally done in puts the tin hat on it. Don't think I can keep this up for the next 23 months.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Just got back from watching band at local marina (short walk from my place) and it was the best, sun friends and live music . Only thing missing was a tambourine in my hand!! still the air drums and air tambourine worked fine!!! Staggered back home after 3LARGE glasses of red wine, good job in was a microwave tea (chicken curry and last off the chickpea and spinach) . My friend Jane said I looked lovely  , she felt my face after I said about shaving and she said it was nice and smooth!! Got the legs out (sun glasses needed as so white!!)  wearing a just above knee black linen skirt and a short sleeve black top with flower pattern , did try with the voice at the bar but its not good enough.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

well I have been a naughty girl, went shopping and spent too much. Might have left myself short till payday but what the hell , you only live once (or is that twice for transgender folk?) Any ways went to by new work socks and came out with skirt and top . Then went go get bra and the fitting lady didn't start till midday so did some grocery shopping for stuff I cant get from budget s/market and then as had time to kill went and spent £90 on set of copper ceramic pans that I have wanted for ages (killed my budget set). Bra fitting lady sorted me a nice one and its a 40 C and fits spot on but that was £25. trying to upload images but having trouble selecting the and Imagur keeps trying to load wrong ones GGGGRRRRRR. OK it was me being a numpty, so for Alaskan Danielle POIDH.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well the girls have been giving me jip and noticed they have firmed up a lot. Been working on panel van today , getting stiff from climbing in and out and contorting myself to fit shelfs and stuff. Drill with screw driver tip in one hand and wood/bracket/screw in other and trying to hold myself up!!! Got on well though and its looking good.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Oh my gosh.... the resultant photos of the purchases of your shopping trip are wonderful for me to see.   I love your choices for your new skirt and top... the colors look great.... and of course your new "posh" bra looks great too. 

I am glad that you got your picture posting issues all straightened out...  if you have problems again with posting pictures I will be so very willing and glad to help you if you would just write me a PM.

Of course, once you wear your new clothes and have your camera ready, it would be a treat to see you model your new skirt ant top.

Thank you for sharing.... 
HUGS,
Danielle

Quote from: davina61 on May 13, 2019, 10:13:16 AM
well I have been a naughty girl, went shopping and spent too much. Might have left myself short till payday but what the hell , you only live once (or is that twice for transgender folk?) Any ways went to by new work socks and came out with skirt and top . Then went go get bra and the fitting lady didn't start till midday so did some grocery shopping for stuff I cant get from budget s/market and then as had time to kill went and spent £90 on set of copper ceramic pans that I have wanted for ages (killed my budget set). Bra fitting lady sorted me a nice one and its a 40 C and fits spot on but that was £25. trying to upload images but having trouble selecting the and Imagur keeps trying to load wrong ones GGGGRRRRRR. OK it was me being a numpty, so for Alaskan Danielle POIDH.

•  

davina61

Off out today with mum , aunty and uncle. Fish and chip lunch and shopping in Evesham . For those in the frozen north!!! its 20C and wall to wall sun so will have to break out the sun cream for my lily whites (legs)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Sooooooooooo over spent ,thought I had . Bank of mum to the rescue, well shes says its my money anyway eventually.   Stopped in on the ex to see daughter and grand kids (ex baby sits them on a Thurs) and left them some butternut squash curry and cake . Grand daughter has grown a lot but she has a good frown on her, its the look she gives you!!! got to check on my curried meatballs , laters
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Spent yesterday working on panel van and today feel like I have been beaten all over!!! HRT effect? I was hungry as last night and eat too much . Knocking back filler today (my favourite job, NOT) but do have a DA sander that's air powered. finishing rear shelf unit it cupboard first so will post some pics.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•