Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on May 27, 2019, 10:38:09 AM
Just assembled the microphone cake, its a bit (lot!) phallic and not as well finished as I hoped but its just a bit of FUN .

Phallic????   :o :o :o

Hmmmm   ::) ::) ::)

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: davina61 on May 27, 2019, 10:38:09 AM
Just assembled the microphone cake, its a bit (lot!) phallic and not as well finished as I hoped but its just a bit of FUN .

:) :) Made me smile this morning

C -
  •  

davina61

The orange colour has made the icing sag and I don't think the battery's (she is always  changing them in wire less mic!!) help either .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

CynthiaAnn

is that my imagination or do I see a face staring back at me in the orange top ? (two eyes, nose, and smile)  :) :)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on May 28, 2019, 02:48:47 PM
The orange colour has made the icing sag and I don't think the battery's (she is always  changing them in wire less mic!!) help either .

It looks like a microphone to me.... good job
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Your too kind, thanks. If I had the time I would have made it again but as I said its more for a laugh
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

I've figured out the microphone and the two batteries but not sure what the lighter blue thingy is? Looks like fun!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Its the bit you clip microphone into on stand , needed something to hold it in place anyway. Well it went down a storm, for all the wrong reasons of course. Tears of laughter as it got introduced as a penis cake by Andy over the PA !!! lots of photos taken and the birthday girl said it made her night and I got a BIG hug and kiss. Was told the one lady behind the bar who is a bit straight faced was doubled up laughing with tears running down her face (they put candle in it and carried it out) , now what novelty cake can I make next???
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

CynthiaAnn

:) :) what imaginations people can have with anything remotely cylindrical.

Sounds like a great time

C -
  •  

davina61

Went to the DIY shop this morning for some wood for the panel van interior and coming out was my brother in law. Not seen him for a long time and I was calling his name and he walked past me puzzled. Didn't recognize me and I said "well you wouldn't" . His youngest lad was by the car and he is waving, have seen him recently. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Faith

very cool. I'm still waiting for my first lack of recognition experience. well, it's happened from some who don't know me well. I mean for someone that should know and they don't
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

davina61

Well found whats left of my blog--------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

tgirlamg

Kinda fun poking around here and seeing where life was for many of us four years back... glad you have some remains to your blog sister!... where things go around here next?... Onward is always the correct direction of travel 🙋�♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

davina61

Thanks, waiting for the new format then can reset some bits. Not a lot going on here anyways at the moment
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Jessica_K

Hi Davina,

I was going to take a break from here but I cannot desert this place at such a bad time. I had to remember my password from such a long time ago, if I hadn't I would have lost my login as the email address then no longer exists so no change password.

My blog has gone forever as it was not running back then. I was not able to create another last I looked but will try again soon and get it going again.

Did manage to change my avi pic, it was an extremely old one.

Hugs
Jessica Xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

davina61

Luckily my computer remembered my log in (and my blog title).  Had intended going to work on the Austin today as weather is okay but had a terrible nights sleep, took me ages to go to sleep and then woke 3 times for a comfort break and then took ages to go back to sleep. Lots of weird dreams that disturbed my slumber and then slept on till 9.30 and still took 1/2hr to come round. 2nd night on the trot this has happened and not sure why, doing nothing different.
 Just made cheese on toast in the air fryer, nice and crispy!! Looks like it will be a big food shop tomorrow as out of veg and other stuff.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Been a bit odd on here, vol3 disappeared and has now come back! but at least my old blog is back here.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Oldandcreaky

Hey, Davina! Good to see you found some of your blog.
  •  

REM.1126

It is good to see you.  I hope things get back as close as possible to before the crash (hereinafter BTC).
  •  

davina61

Back to "normal" sleep wise last night, phew!! River is supposed to peak today, 7 Meters over normal!!! Just hope my sisters house is okay as its on an island surrounded by the river Severn and she had to wade through 4ins of water to walk over the lock gates on Sunday before it rose more. Have to go the other way around to get to Malvern as the road out of town that I normally use is flooded, local radio said there are temporary traffic lights due to a burst water main by the Doctors so with all the extra traffic going this way I expect a good hold up.
 Big food shop needed, ran out of veg and all sorts of stuff. Light cloud and blue sky at the moment, we need some sun and dry days after the last few weeks.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•