Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

polydrug use

Started by Mangothedog, July 12, 2017, 02:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangothedog

off and on user of speed, marijuana, mdma, DMT, prescription opioids and smoke a pack a day... all to try and mask the true problem, very close to sucking off my dads .410 shotgun to be honest...
  •  

Devlyn

Big hug! A lot of us get caught in the trap, my poison was alcohol. You didn't mention if you're using now. Post here and you'll get support. Us addicts tend to march together.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Mangothedog

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on July 12, 2017, 06:03:47 AM
Big hug! A lot of us get caught in the trap, my poison was alcohol. You didn't mention if you're using now. Post here and you'll get support. Us addicts tend to march together.

Hugs, Devlyn

heh no im clean as of 2 months ago, I didn't enjoy any of the drugs at all apart from their ability to make one not think of their problems... still need to quit smoking though
  •  

Devlyn

Two months, good on ya! Are you in a program or using good ol' fashioned willpower?

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Mangothedog

sheer willpower, i think its better to be a mental wreck than a mental and physical wreck
  •  

kelly_aus

Ohhh.. Poly addiction. Been there, done that.. :(

Good work on being 2 months clean. Will power was what did it for me, even though it probably wasn't the wisest move to quit everything at once.

And Dev's right, we do tend to stick together..
  •