Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I'm doing okay then...........

Started by Jillieann Rose, November 28, 2007, 09:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jillieann Rose

Most of the time I'm ok with just being me.
I believe that the soul - spirit  (the real me) is what is important not the body which in many cases is flawed, damaged, deformed or just never developed completely.
I work with many people that are mentally and physically handicapped and most of them are beautiful people.
What I'm trying to say is that the body isn't that important to me it's what's inside.

I'm doing ok then ...
I look in the mirror and so dislike the image looking back at me.
go to the bathroom and get upset when I see all the hair and the things between my legs.
I get up and get dress unhappy even depressed with the body.
I get ready for bed and feel so bad and hope in my dreams I will have a female body. 

According to my doctor I am healthy.
I have all my limbs, my eyes and ears work and I think have a fairly good brain.

Am I ok?
The body is only a container that holds the real me and it looks okay for a male body.
Why can't I just get over it?
What does it real matter how I look or even what I wear?
I doing ok then .....

Why?

Why can't I just learn to live with this container? this thing that holds the real me?

•  

tekla

You can be full of dreams and visions, or you can be full of plans and goals, those in the second group get what they are going after.

kat
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •