Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Help passing first time (with pics) (be as honest as possible)

Started by boringnerdygirl, August 07, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boringnerdygirl

Hey, I'm in highschool, and I want to try to transition publicly sometime soon. My current plan is to straighten my hair and cut it to about chin length, then wear some more feminine clothing. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to make sure I'm seen as female? (im already fine with my voice)

I'm about 5'9" and have a fashion sense that basically consists of a t-shirt and jeans with maybe a necklace of some sort.

EDIT: the title doesnt seem to want to change but this no longer has pics
  •  

VickyMI

Make your brows thinner.  Pluck only the bottom side.

If you need to you can do this over time so no one notices.

Happy T Gurl living as Vicky half time.
  •  

elkie-t

Maybe hair extensions? Or color them blue (or some other radical color or just add highlights).

Nice lips (especially when you keep them plumped). Yes to brows - it might be cheap enough to do them professionally. Look what other girls of your ethnicity do with their hair and clothes and makeup.
  •  

Jacqueline

Hi Girl,

Welcome to the site. I will leave the suggestions to other members. Do want to tell you that there is a section here called youth talk where you can raise experiences and questions to people close to your age. Hope you get the advice you want here.

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please [remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site. It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Jacqui
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•