Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Relations

Started by Jazmine, August 07, 2017, 11:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazmine

Relations is the word my wife and I use to describe having sex. Since last Thursday's therapy
session  I've share about 90% of what the therapist and I talked about with my wife. Last night after relation my wife asked where's the stuff/ toys.(she has no interest in them her self so I have them stored elsewhere).  It felt so cold the way she said it. I asked her why? we were already done.  She said sex must be borring for you. I get that she doesn't understand, not sure how to explain to her. I'm appreciative just feel like there more to it than. Any ideas?  Thanks.
  •  

biannne

I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt. It is possible that she is really interested in your lifestyle and toys. Next time you have relation , take them out and enjoy them with your wife. Now that you started, let her into your life completely. You might be surprise to find that she might actually like it.
Truth Shall Set You Free
  •