There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 22, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
Trying to anyway!  ;D

Just wanted to point out just how amazingly confidant you've become just in the past few months! Makes me want to go full time immediately. :D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 22, 2018, 08:01:00 AM
Yay you! I'd have to agree, drop #2 and stick with #1. Confidence is one thing, but arrogance & aggressiveness just don't appeal to me in the slightest. Hopefully #1 takes the news well, or at least won't out you to the entire town. Good luck!  :)

@ Sarah: Oh yeah, that is my thought too....   Guy #1 is on the top of my list of 2 male suitors.   Yes, for sure, the big issue is being outed to the entire town, it would take less than a day for it to be common knowledge... and the concern I have is how it would affect my business and my personal relationship here where everyone here only knows me as the woman named Danielle... including my personal friends and cis-women that I frequent the local gym with.

OH, my oh my....  your new Avatar-profile picture is terrific,,,,,   I love your dress and your hair, you look great!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Roll on March 22, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
Just wanted to point out just how amazingly confidant you've become just in the past few months! Makes me want to go full time immediately. :D

I'm not 100% sure where it comes from, and I don't always feel that way. The (mostly) positive reactions I've had are a big factor. Maybe it's the warmer weather?  :D

I think I've also broken through most of my internal barriers I erected over the years when it comes to talking about sex. I've had some frank discussions about it with a couple girl friends, and even a guy friend of mine that's rather open about it. Actually, we'd probably be friends with benefits if I was his type - he's into big girls and I'm not planning on putting on weight anytime soon.

I imagine when I finally get down to the act itself, that I'll be pretty nervous still.

Quote from: Cassi on March 22, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:icon_crazy:
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 22, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

@ Sarah: Oh yeah, that is my thought too....   Guy #1 is on the top of my list of 2 male suitors.   Yes, for sure, the big issue is being outed to the entire town, it would take less than a day for it to be common knowledge... and the concern I have is how it would affect my business and my personal relationship here where everyone here only knows me as the woman named Danielle... including my personal friends and cis-women that I frequent the local gym with.

OH, my oh my....  your new Avatar-profile picture is terrific,,,,,   I love your dress and your hair, you look great!!!
Danielle

Aww, thank you! Yours are always great! This is the first time I got to wear this blouse. The weather got cold again for a week or so, but now it's warming up (hopefully to stay!). My warmer weather clothes collection is much larger & more fun than my cold weather stuff. I wasn't sure about my hair since I woke up late and didn't get a chance to do much with it this morning.

I totally understand your concerns, being in such a small town, and especially owning your own business! Like I said, I hope it goes well, you shouldn't be forced to deny yourself a romantic life because of some people's potential misconceptions.
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Sarah_P

Went to see Pacific Rim Uprising tonight with a guy friend. IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, It far exceeded my expectations. I seriously love the first movie, but willingly admit it's faults (the story's just there as an excuse for giant monster / robot fights, and Charlie Hunnam could have been replaced by a Mr. Potato Head and been just as charismatic). This one's story was far far better, and still had amazing action. And everyone in it was fantastic! John Boyega was great as the lead!

It's even better if you get the references. Unfortunately for most, you have to be a big fan of robot anime to get them. There were several times my friend & I were laughing and the rest of the theater was just staring at us.

Also....
I LOVE CHARLIE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-*
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

I swear to god every time you post a picture you just look more amazing and its only a few days later. ...................... I SUSPECT WITCHCRAFT!
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on March 23, 2018, 11:10:57 PM
I swear to god every time you post a picture you just look more amazing and its only a few days later. ...................... I SUSPECT WITCHCRAFT!

Notice she's always doing the good stuff at night?  VAMPIRE!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

SSSSHHH!!! Now everyone's going to want some of my magic potions. You know how hard it is to sand unicorn horns for powder? Are YOU going to go pluck out some newt's eyes?  ;D
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 24, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
Are YOU going to go pluck out some newt's eyes?  ;D

Yes, but for unrelated reasons. Those reasons shall remain undisclosed.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 23, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Went to see Pacific Rim Uprising tonight with a guy friend. IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, It far exceeded my expectations. I seriously love the first movie, but willingly admit it's faults (the story's just there as an excuse for giant monster / robot fights, and Charlie Hunnam could have been replaced by a Mr. Potato Head and been just as charismatic). This one's story was far far better, and still had amazing action. And everyone in it was fantastic! John Boyega was great as the lead!

It's even better if you get the references. Unfortunately for most, you have to be a big fan of robot anime to get them. There were several times my friend & I were laughing and the rest of the theater was just staring at us.

Also....
I LOVE CHARLIE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-*

@ Sarah:  How in the world did I miss this terrific picture of you yesterday? ???

I agree with what Roll stated:  "I swear to god every time you post a picture you just look more amazing and its only a few days later."

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Allison S

Danielle, how did I miss your male suitors update?! #1 sounds like potential #2 is there for a reason. I mean he probably suspects you won't be on the market for long and took his shot anyway.

Freaky Sarah! I'm a bit surprised lol
Your friend's advice is good

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 24, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
@ Sarah:  How in the world did I miss this terrific picture of you yesterday? ???

I agree with what Roll stated:  "I swear to god every time you post a picture you just look more amazing and its only a few days later."

Hugs,
Danielle

I hide pictures of me all over Susan's Place. It's like an easter egg hunt that satiates my own ego (or lack thereof).   ;D

Thanks hun! Thanks to all you great gals and some comments from local friends, I'm actually starting to believe I look good. Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head. My head's already full of awesome, and there's not much room for more up there.  ;D
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Allison S on March 24, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
Danielle, how did I miss your male suitors update?! #1 sounds like potential #2 is there for a reason. I mean he probably suspects you won't be on the market for long and took his shot anyway.

Freaky Sarah! I'm a bit surprised lol
Your friend's advice is good

Hi Allison! Welcome to my silly little thread.
--Sarah P

- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 24, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
Hi Allison! Welcome to my silly little thread.
Thanks, happy to be here :) glad things are going well for you!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Laurie

Have you got the top of the fridge cleanef off girl? I am heading in your direction. I know how to find you noe....

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Michelle_P

Look out, Colleen!  She means bidness!

The badgers and I are still trying to figure out how to get down from here safely.  Fortunately the cabinet behind me contains our emergency food and bottled water supply.  I suspect she knew that when she plotted her escape, stashing us up here for safekeeping until she returns.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •