Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What's the nastiest food you remember from your childhood?

Started by Julia1996, September 08, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Quote from: Deborah on September 23, 2017, 07:15:17 PM
It's good on hamburgers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely.  I love mayo on hamburgers.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Cindy on September 23, 2017, 06:17:21 PM
What is this rubbish on not liking peas!

That means you wouldn't adore a pie floater

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater

Adelaide food of the gods and the instigator of many a saturday night chunder down under.
Darnit, Cindy, now you have me drooling!

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Deborah on September 23, 2017, 07:15:17 PM
It's good on hamburgers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mayo serves are a seal if you will that helps prevent the grease from the burger from mushing up the bun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Cindy on September 23, 2017, 06:17:21 PM
What is this rubbish on not liking peas!

That means you wouldn't adore a pie floater

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater

Adelaide food of the gods and the instigator of many a saturday night chunder down under.
Other than Julia, I would suggest you look up the meaning of the word chunder before commenting on Cindy's post. As expected, Cindy really knows how to turn a phrase. Seems to be something out of The Exorcist
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Laurie on September 23, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

You're missing the great food feud Megan. Miracle Whip and Mayonnaise are the Hatfields verses the McCoys  of the food world.  You either on one side or the other.

And Miracle Whip is the winner. (would I lie?)

Hugs,
   Laurie
Third side: can't stand either of them. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Dena on September 23, 2017, 09:07:14 PM
Other than Julia, I would suggest you look up the meaning of the word chunder before commenting on Cindy's post. As expected, Cindy really knows how to turn a phrase. Seems to be something out of The Exorcist
I know what "chunder" means. I imagine there's a good deal of beer involved in those Saturday nights as well

:

Think outside the voice box!

•