Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Opportunity example

Started by DawnOday, September 14, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

Just left my electrologist Nanci down in Tacoma and she was saying there are opportunities in the Seattle area for electrologists. She told me she has over 4000 clients and boy do i know it. Almost impossible to find an appointment time. Does not take much in the way of training but requires a license just like beauty operator. In the neighborhood of $500 a day.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Valkyrie_2

Quote from: DawnOday on September 14, 2017, 03:38:34 PM
Just left my electrologist Nanci down in Tacoma and she was saying there are opportunities in the Seattle area for electrologists. She told me she has over 4000 clients and boy do i know it. Almost impossible to find an appointment time. Does not take much in the way of training but requires a license just like beauty operator. In the neighborhood of $500 a day.
I drive school busses. Opportunities everywhere. Not too much money but an easy job to get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •