News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Orville

Started by Dee Marshall, September 21, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kayla_iknowwhoiam

Quote from: Dee Marshall on September 26, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

That's because it was the first of a two-parter designed to tempt you into subscribing to CBS All Access which is the only place episodes after the first will be available.

lol :) no I meant the intro credits/song :D
  •  

Christy Lee

I loved The Orville, as a big Trekkie it resonated with me, i wasnt sure if i was going to like it, Seth Mcfarlane can be Hit and Miss, BUT i loved it alot actually, and im going to re-watch it again soon, im glad it was renewed for s2 so many of my shows right now seem like they could come to an end at any time, its nice to see this got renewed pretty quickly
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Julia1996

I really like this show too. I like it much better than any of the star trek series. The characters on the orvile are much more realistic than the proper super polite star trek characters.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 03, 2018, 03:26:17 PM
I really like this show too. I like it much better than any of the star trek series. The characters on the orvile are much more realistic than the proper super polite star trek characters.

DS9 is actually my fav show of all time, so i cant agree here LOL

But i think its atleast better than TOS, TNG.... about on par with VOY, ENT, and Discovery maybe? .....
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Faith

I watch it, I like it. Most of the humor is simplistic low-level stuff and could use an upgrade. I don't have any issue with cheesy acting but Seth MacFarlane's acting doesn't do anything for me. I'm giving it benefit of the doubt calling it acting.

I go to sleep pretty much every night to ST-TOS. I've watched them so much that they're better than sleeping pills.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Lady Sarah

I enjoyed all of the incarnations of Star Trek. The Orville is special in that the humor is delightfully raw. It does not need to be so refined that it loses all ability to make people laugh. If I wanted high brow comedy, I'd go watch old reruns of Frasier on YouTube or something.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •