Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Grrr, why is this so complicated?

Started by amberwaves, September 26, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

And while you may think no one notices, over 2200 people have read your thread and I think I'm #76 as far as comments go.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

amberwaves

Okay so we can add a vice president and a treasurer to the club [emoji39].  Already 1 more than real life.  I did not forget about you Laurie, I just neglected to count you in my post.  Bring the only member from this forum I have actually meet in person you have a leg up on the rest.

I about most discussions with people about public policy.  Most people are not open to having a reasoned discussion of issues so I just about the headache.  Same thing with economics. The issues are so nuanced and most  people don't understand much more than supply and demand (usually incorrectly) that I would literally have to climb up on my box of pedagogy and start teaching.  This is not to mention the cult of free market that exists within this country.  I love the free market, but accept that there are flawed with unfetered capitalism, also that we do not exist within a purely free market anyway.

As for my friend, it's really not worth trying to work things out.  I've been there and tried that a few times now, but it's too lopsided and the other party is not keeping me in the loop despite me repeatedly asking her to over the past few months.  Sucks, but not much to be done about it.

From what I understand after a brief chat with a manager today is that no there is not going to be any increase for everyone else beyond the yearly sort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

HappyMoni

Uh...ah...hum, what about me? If Laurie is chopped liver, am I the onions? Sizzle sizzle. I disappear when you disappear Amber, my friend. No postee, no respondee! lol
Enough of my foolishness, I'm sorry you are so bummed out. You are right, having kids is tough stuff especially when they are young. Walmart owners just got a buzzillion dollar give away, budget busting, unnecessary tax break. They can afford to step up for some incentive for their employees. I see the workers and the slackers at my job too. It is frustrating as hell. I do the best I can and try not to get caught up in others shenanigans. It is demoralizing though, I agree.
I am not a natural friend maker either. I tend to be shy and have to fight that. I can talk about personal, deep stuff with people but am horrible at chit chat. So, don't feel alone. It is very rare to find people who can talk about themselves and then give equal time to what you have to say. I hate when people filibuster. Let's face it, people can be aggravating. Right?
Hugs, Girl.
Moni
Oh, if you have all the officers of this club, I'll be the riotous mob of supporters. Where's my pitchfork?
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 16, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
Uh...ah...hum, what about me? If Laurie is chopped liver, am I the onions? Sizzle sizzle. I disappear when you disappear Amber, my friend. No postee, no respondee! lol
Enough of my foolishness, I'm sorry you are so bummed out. You are right, having kids is tough stuff especially when they are young. Walmart owners just got a buzzillion dollar give away, budget busting, unnecessary tax break. They can afford to step up for some incentive for their employees. I see the workers and the slackers at my job too. It is frustrating as hell. I do the best I can and try not to get caught up in others shenanigans. It is demoralizing though, I agree.
I am not a natural friend maker either. I tend to be shy and have to fight that. I can talk about personal, deep stuff with people but am horrible at chit chat. So, don't feel alone. It is very rare to find people who can talk about themselves and then give equal time to what you have to say. I hate when people filibuster. Let's face it, people can be aggravating. Right?
Hugs, Girl.
Moni
Oh, if you have all the officers of this club, I'll be the riotous mob of supporters. Where's my pitchfork?

I kinda see Moni as more of a torch type person and not a pitch fork one!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

HappyMoni

Gosh Cali, can't a girl aspire? Well, I'll carry a torch for Amber!  ;D

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 16, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
Gosh Cali, can't a girl aspire? Well, I'll carry a torch for Amber!  ;D

Excellent young lady!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 16, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

I wasn't aware that you were my shadow Moni.  Do I need to sew you back on like in Peter Pan?  I don't post often because it usually doesn't seem like I have much to say other than just generalized bitching.  Also, I don't think we have a secretary for the club yet.  I don't recommend a pitchfork, with the weather lately I recommend a snow shovel.

•  

Roll

Quote from: amberwaves on January 17, 2018, 11:28:57 AM
I wasn't aware that you were my shadow Moni.  Do I need to sew you back on like in Peter Pan?  I don't post often because it usually doesn't seem like I have much to say other than just generalized bitching.  Also, I don't think we have a secretary for the club yet.  I don't recommend a pitchfork, with the weather lately I recommend a snow shovel.

As President of the Fan Club I declare this to be so under the guidance of She-Who-Watches-Over-Us. All members shall be henceforth required to carry snow shovels to show their devotion.

... Wait, am I confusing fan clubs with cults again? Either way, you're taking us away to paradise on a spaceship hiding behind the moon, right?!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Roll on January 17, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
As President of the Fan Club I declare this to be so under the guidance of She-Who-Watches-Over-Us. All members shall be henceforth required to carry snow shovels to show their devotion.

... Wait, am I confusing fan clubs with cults again? Either way, you're taking us away to paradise on a spaceship hiding behind the moon, right?!
It looks like Ellie as leader of this cult has already partaken in some of the kool-aid.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: amberwaves on January 17, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
It looks like Ellie as leader of this cult has already partaken in some of the kool-aid.

Wrong Cult(s) :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: amberwaves on January 17, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I was going to bring it to the meeting, but I was thirsty and I like to drink things that are bright red just as a general rule. Now I feel funny.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 17, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
I was going to bring it to the meeting, but I was thirsty and I like to drink things that are bright red just as a general rule. Now I feel funny.

I quit drinking sodas and drink Crystal Light.  Originally the Pink Lemonade but daughter likes the fruit punch so we've been doing that.  Leaves a dark bright glow on my lips and tongue :P)

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: amberwaves on January 17, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Yes, I follow you Amber! Do you feel me staring at you now? As for generalized bitching, I prefer specific bitching but I am just a single member of the snow shovel carrying horde, and ya gotta go along to get along. I do like the snow shovel idea. It explains why I spent all morning shoveling with my pitchfork and I still have snow there.
   I am excited to be thought of the as a secretary. It feeds into my stereotypical longings from my female binary brain. Can I get the coffee as well as make the cool aide? Why did Darren Stevens and Jim Jones just pop into my mind? lol
Moni 

]
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 17, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
   Yes, I follow you Amber! Do you feel me staring at you now? As for generalized bitching, I prefer specific bitching but I am just a single member of the snow shovel carrying horde, and ya gotta go along to get along. I do like the snow shovel idea. It explains why I spent all morning shoveling with my pitchfork and I still have snow there.
   I am excited to be thought of the as a secretary. It feeds into my stereotypical longings from my female binary brain. Can I get the coffee as well as make the cool aide? Why did Darren Stevens and Jim Jones just pop into my mind? lol
Moni

Probably because you're suppose to be carrying a torch, not a pitchfork......
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 17, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
Why did Darren Stevens and Jim Jones just pop into my mind? lol

This thread is becoming some bizarre mix of nick-at-nite and tragedy.  I swear must be how L. Ron Hubbard came up with Scientology.  Perhaps with a little more generic-brand imitation fruit drink.

•  

HappyMoni

Hope you don't mind Amber. We can mix in a smile or two with the tragedy, can't we?  Now how do I carry a torch and a snow shovel and drink the  cool aide?

]
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 17, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
Hope you don't mind Amber. We can mix in a smile or two with the tragedy, can't we?  Now how do I carry a torch and a snow shovel and drink the  cool aide?
Drink first, (or get one of those beer helmets with the straw), then light the non-shovelly end of the shovel on fire.  Then you have both in 1.  It's like a Swiss army knife of rioting.

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: amberwaves on January 17, 2018, 06:02:47 PM
Drink first, (or get one of those beer helmets with the straw), then light the non-shovelly end of the shovel on fire.  Then you have both in 1.  It's like a Swiss army knife of rioting.

OMG this is why you are our fearless leader (or learless feeder). Pure genius. All hail the Amber Waves or as the Amber waves. L Ron would have a tear in his eye. lol

]
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: HappyMoni on January 17, 2018, 08:01:17 PM
OMG this is why you are our fearless leader (or learless feeder). Pure genius. All hail the Amber Waves or as the Amber waves. L Ron would have a tear in his eye. lol

OMG, no one has watched that Daniel Ratcliff movie of the same name?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

Oh my, I miss one day and Amber's thread gets taken over by strange obsessions with space ships, cultists, pitch fork bearing secretaries shoveling snow whilst burning amber as everyone drinks that awful tasting Crystal Light fruit punch imitation Kool aid. Have you all gone loona? moonie? bilunar? oh heck have y'all gone nuts? Am I the only sane one left? Now hold still Minieca... what's that? oh this? no no it only looks like a butterfly net.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•