News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Grrr, why is this so complicated?

Started by amberwaves, September 26, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on January 23, 2019, 08:31:55 AM
Sorry for being quiet lately. Honestly not terribly much to report.  A few dates, a new dungeons and dragons campaign, snow, renewed motivation to be better, etc.

@amberwaves
Dear Amber:
Wowzers......   my eyes are very happy to see your new post on your thread.
It is always wonderful to see your Avatar picture and read update posts of my favorite forums Redhead!!!

.... and yes, as @KathyLauren  mentioned it is so wonderful to hear your words about your social activities, and your renewed motivation.... 

Your update was short and sweet but I am so very glad that you checked in to let us know that you are still alive and kicking.

Hugs and many well wishes,  [emoji173]
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

amberwaves

Hi folks sorry to be so silent lots of things going on but not much that I'm at liberty to discuss or that is very interesting.  Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still alive and kicking.  I'll be posting a more detailed update later today or tomorrow.  Hope everyone is doing well. [emoji3590]
  •  

davina61

I was hoping you were OK, good to see your still kicking butt!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

LizK

Quote from: amberwaves on March 11, 2019, 05:31:32 AM
Hi folks sorry to be so silent lots of things going on but not much that I'm at liberty to discuss or that is very interesting.  Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still alive and kicking.  I'll be posting a more detailed update later today or tomorrow.  Hope everyone is doing well. [emoji3590]

Glad you are Okay and will look for your update. Thanks for checking in

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

amberwaves

I'm not really kicking butt by any stretch.  I've worked hard to become a good person, but life does seem to be kicking me in the nuts that I wish I didn't have over that fact.  Honestly, I'm tired of trying to be a good person.  It seems to me that the who get ahead in life are those who are self centered. Currently reevaluating what I want to do and be.

Still working my crappy, low paying job.  No really good options have presented themselves.  I have until June to get the more situation squared away.  Lots of things to do and no time to do it.  The Amber #2 situation is still unclear.  Side income has been less than stellar.

I've got a few ideas and plans about how to move forward, but I'm not 100% sure I'm up to any of them.  I let myself go this winter and I'm back up to 240.  Not pleased by that at all.  Luckily the weather is slowly getting nicer so I should be able to rectify that in time. I still look okay, but it's not where I want to be.

Dating has been fun.  I do enjoy the excitement of meeting new people.  I've had lots of interest so I get to be the picky one for the first time in my life.  Unfortunately my busy schedule keeps me from really filling up my dance card.
  •