News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Does anyone have experience with....

Started by Artesia, October 16, 2017, 09:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artesia

Sonova Holding AG?

I was just accepted as an employee there.  $25 an hour to work from home.  They provide the PC and software needed.

It sounds to good to be true.  What I have found online, is that the company is growing rapidly.  A mix of reviews from employees, both good and bad.  Nothing that screams scam to me.  If all the reviews were good, or all bad, I might have passed.  Still a touch leery about it.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Artesia

Completed my research.

The company exists.  The person who conducted the interview was a scam artist.  It was an online interview.  I managed to get the company's contact number, and he didn't exist.  Their HR person also told me that they only do face to face interviews.  It was a method of attempting a money laundering scam, online.  I turned all material, and information over to the local police.  essentially, it is going nowhere.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Laurie

Sorry Artesia,  Better luck next time.

I have a regular caller  named Victor keeps telling me my computer is doing bad things and wants to connect to my computer. He even argues with me when I call him a scammer. He eventually hangs up and calls back in about a week.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Dena

Quote from: Laurie on October 17, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

I have a regular caller  named Victor keeps telling me my computer is doing bad things and wants to connect to my computer. He even argues with me when I call him a scammer. He eventually hangs up and calls back in about a week.
I have received calls from Microsoft attempting to fix my computer. I started running Apple hardware about 1998 and before that it was an Amiga. I have one IBM PC with a 286 processor and it's running MS DOS. I don't think it's supported any more.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

Quote from: Laurie on October 17, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

I love those guys!  I have been called bad names by them.  Really bad names.  Referencing sex with a mother.  But then again I know before I answer the phone what it probably is.  And gotten enough calls to build my approach.  Don't push buttons on phone.  Just wait to be connected to Phil.  Then lead them one.  It use to be they could not hang up on you, so I would just make up stories that went on and on.  Tell them about a summer in Europe using EuroPass.  My dog and his health issues.  My broken car.  Anything to keep them from going to go on to scam someone less aware it is a scam.  Or just put the phone by the blaring TV and walk away.  Every few minutes pick it up and tell them to wait a few more minutes.  Walk away.  They do figure it out and then call you names.  Bad names.   It is not the first time. 
Now I answer the phone with "Hola".  Say "No Habla Espaniol".  A few picked up and they have not called back.
  •