Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

My boobs are growing!! (Charlie Nicki's Diary)

Started by Charlie Nicki, October 17, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Allison S on July 11, 2018, 12:58:24 PM
U got this!! Depression is not fun and can suck the life out of us... well life is depressing. But DON'T listen to me!
Hope things make a turn for the positive for us both soon [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes babe I hope so!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on July 11, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
I need to be reminded of this more often. I'm too hard on myself...focusing on the thing I lost instead of all the other things I've gained. I guess depression will do that to you. I'm working on getting over it, hopefully it happens soon.

Hello Nicki,                      18 July 2018

Gee, too hard on oneself? Never heard of that (sarc). Why not do what you want to do and forget about what anyone else wants you to do; it is, after all, your life and you have every right and obligation to live it in a way that makes you happy and that doesn't physically harm someone else; your personal happiness trumps everyone else's.

If you find attraction to a trans or cis female, great; if it makes you happy, all the better. Conversely, if you find attraction to a trans or cis male, the same applies.

It's your life, live it to the fullest; it's the only one you will ever have here on "Space Ship Earth."

Gotta go.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: christinej78 on July 18, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
Hello Nicki,                      18 July 2018

Gee, too hard on oneself? Never heard of that (sarc). Why not do what you want to do and forget about what anyone else wants you to do; it is, after all, your life and you have every right and obligation to live it in a way that makes you happy and that doesn't physically harm someone else; your personal happiness trumps everyone else's.

If you find attraction to a trans or cis female, great; if it makes you happy, all the better. Conversely, if you find attraction to a trans or cis male, the same applies.

It's your life, live it to the fullest; it's the only one you will ever have here on "Space Ship Earth."

Gotta go.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

Good advice Christine :)
  •  

Charlie Nicki

So I got misgendered today by a makeup saleswoman, while being in female mode with my boobs clearly visible, eye makeup and my friend talking about me as a "she". The woman insisted in calling me a "he"...did it 3 times. I didn't say anything (I tend not to correct strangers, why bother?) but it made me feel bad, I thought I looked like a dude. I talked to a couple of friends about it and they told me there's a big chance she was doing it on purpose. That might be the case since I can't comprehend how she could be so stupid to refer to me as a he even after hearing my friend call me a she. Like even if she thought I was a big manly man, I'm pretty sure my boobs, long hair, earrings and the fact that my friend was referring to me as a female, was enough of a clue of my gender identity. So she kinda ruined my day for a bit but I'm mostly over it now.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on July 19, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
So I got misgendered today by a makeup saleswoman, while being in female mode with my boobs clearly visible, eye makeup and my friend talking about me as a "she". The woman insisted in calling me a "he"...did it 3 times. I didn't say anything (I tend not to correct strangers, why bother?) but it made me feel bad, I thought I looked like a dude. I talked to a couple of friends about it and they told me there's a big chance she was doing it on purpose. That might be the case since I can't comprehend how she could be so stupid to refer to me as a he even after hearing my friend call me a she. Like even if she thought I was a big manly man, I'm pretty sure my boobs, long hair, earrings and the fact that my friend was referring to me as a female, was enough of a clue of my gender identity. So she kinda ruined my day for a bit but I'm mostly over it now.

Hi Niki,                       19 July 2018

Sorry you had to endure a clueless jackass; it was probably deliberate. There are all kinds of jerks in this world. Best thing to do is smile at them and not lose your temper; if you do, they win. Of course when she misgendered you, you could have responded back by misgendering her. Best is to smile, be polite, and not buy the product. I'm sure they aren't the only store in town. Don't let the S***heads get you down; people that have stupid agendas are stupid, and stupid cannot be fixed.

I'm sure you're a beautiful young lady so don't worry, you will be fine.

In my case, it'll be a miracle if anyone ever genders me correctly. I wear women's clothes, lots of pink, my boobs are starting to show and all I get are confused looks from men. It makes me happy and gives me a good laugh. I'm  so old I'm past caring about a lot of things. I just do what I want to do and try never to harm anyone.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

pamelatransuk

Charlie Nicki

I am sorry this happened to you and I am inclined to agree it must have been deliberate and therefore it is intended as mockery and taunting and you know I really disapprove of that behavior. I am glad you appear to have recovered from the incident faster than last time (your comment 232).

Keep on going with your life and ignore the bigots.

Christine

I really like your reply and attitude in general. "Stupid agendas are stupid and stupid cannot be fixed"

In simple terms let us all think and say "To hell with the jerks".

I wish you both a good weekend

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Paige

Hi Charlie Nicki,

It most definitely was deliberate.  Have you considered complaining to the store manager.  If word got out that the place was intolerant to transpeople, it might just hurt their sales.  There are many trans-allies that wouldn't step foot in a place if they were being discriminatory to trans people.  If nothing else you could possibly make this salesperson very uncomfortable for what she did.

Anyway, just a thought,
Paige :)

•  

TranSketch

I'm a 38A after nearly 3 months of HRT, though it does seemed to have slowed down which works out well for me given I still present as male for work so it's fairly easy to hide, I'm hoping HRT will have more passing female facial features and body before my breasts develop further as I don't currently feel feminine enough to pass on a daily basis and if my chest were B - C cups I'd be in no position to hide them, no pain in them but the right one is itchy and larger than the left one as it stands.
Life is fleeting, so may as well kick back and pull up a chair.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

That salesperson was probably  just jealous...... that's just one small minded person  out of six billion I know 2 wrongs doesn't  make a right..... but maybe tear some strips off next time..or maybe just smile ... Just saying
anyway  from your description of your self I think you were looking  good .....anyhkw you are out and about  that's awesome  🙏🙏🙏👍
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. This is one crazy ride; so the situation with the sales lady happened on Thursday, and then on Friday night I went out to a club where women don't have to pay to get in, just men. And of course I didn't have to pay anything and was searched by the female bouncer instead of the male one. So I completely passed in that situation, no doubt about it. Made me feel good :)
  •  

Paige

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on July 23, 2018, 06:14:25 AM
Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. This is one crazy ride; so the situation with the sales lady happened on Thursday, and then on Friday night I went out to a club where women don't have to pay to get in, just men. And of course I didn't have to pay anything and was searched by the female bouncer instead of the male one. So I completely passed in that situation, no doubt about it. Made me feel good :)

Well done.  :):)
  •  

Allison S

I'm just seeing this. That makeup person is so full of it... some females can be very tacky and classless this way.

I had a security gaurd follow me outside a supermarket calling out at me very loudly "bro, sir, sir" and he was very aggressive. I don't know what he wanted and I never bothered finding out but I complained to the manager that I felt he came off very hostile and it made me uncomfortable.
I know this situation is very different, and honestly I don't know if my complaining even helped. I just felt I needed to do something and I'm glad I did in this situation.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Allison S on July 24, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
I'm just seeing this. That makeup person is so full of it... some females can be very tacky and classless this way.

I had a security gaurd follow me outside a supermarket calling out at me very loudly "bro, sir, sir" and he was very aggressive. I don't know what he wanted and I never bothered finding out but I complained to the manager that I felt he came off very hostile and it made me uncomfortable.
I know this situation is very different, and honestly I don't know if my complaining even helped. I just felt I needed to do something and I'm glad I did in this situation.

Gosh girl! People can be so messy sometimes.
  •  

Jessica

I hope this clueless saleswoman made no sale.  I may have played up a big sale for her, only to let her down by telling her that "she wasn't making a sale with this girl" then find a different associate.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Allison S on July 24, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Hi Allison,                         24 July 2018

Sorry you had to experience that obnoxious clown. If he/she would have put their hands on you, anywhere, for any reason, you have grounds for a lawsuit. You did the right thing by walking away and ignoring the jerk. There's always the possibility this was a fake security guard / cop; stopping could have resulted in dire consequences. Best to get in your car ASAP, lock the doors and windows and dial 911.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: christinej78 on July 25, 2018, 05:30:03 PM
Hi Allison,                         24 July 2018

Sorry you had to experience that obnoxious clown. If he/she would have put their hands on you, anywhere, for any reason, you have grounds for a lawsuit. You did the right thing by walking away and ignoring the jerk. There's always the possibility this was a fake security guard / cop; stopping could have resulted in dire consequences. Best to get in your car ASAP, lock the doors and windows and dial 911.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Thank you, he did work there which is even worse. I was visiting my friend's area so I'll never be going back to that supermarket now that I know.
Quote from: Jessica on July 24, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
I hope this clueless saleswoman made no sale.  I may have played up a big sale for her, only to let her down by telling her that "she wasn't making a sale with this girl" then find a different associate.
Lol that's a good one [emoji23] I don't understand these people's thought process. It's really sad they have no understanding and clearly lack any decency 

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Allison S on July 25, 2018, 06:37:31 PM
Thank you, he did work there which is even worse. I was visiting my friend's area so I'll never be going back to that supermarket now that I know.Lol that's a good one [emoji23] I don't understand these people's thought process. It's really sad they have no understanding and clearly lack any decency 

Hi Allison,                    25 July 2018

"I don't understand these people's thought process. It's really sad they have no understanding and clearly lack any decency"

Problem is these people are so stupid they don't know they're stupid and stupid can't be fixed.

Best Always, Love
Christine
  •  

Charlie Nicki

I've been battling depression and heartbreak for almost a year now. Today is one of those days again, I haven't been able to get out of bed and I just feel demotivated and like life is pointless. Time and time again I wonder why is this happening to me? Is there a lesson I need to learn here? What's the meaning of all of this?

I feel lonely, unlovable, worthless, and these feelings come and go often. I just want them to stop, I want to feel emotionally stable and happy. It's so exhausting to feel like this.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on July 26, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
I've been battling depression and heartbreak for almost a year now. Today is one of those days again, I haven't been able to get out of bed and I just feel demotivated and like life is pointless. Time and time again I wonder why is this happening to me? Is there a lesson I need to learn here? What's the meaning of all of this?

I feel lonely, unlovable, worthless, and these feelings come and go often. I just want them to stop, I want to feel emotionally stable and happy. It's so exhausting to feel like this.

Hey girlfriend, it hurts me that you are feeling down again.  I know you've had many ups and downs.  You always make it back to a happy spot eventually.  Life sometimes is reaching for that happy spot while avoiding the lows.  Very exhausting at times.

Love ya sis, Jess

ps: I will WhatsApp you

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Dena

You need to talk this over with your therapist but my guess is your still feeling pain from breaking up with your ex. There is a saying that it takes as long to get over a breakup as the relationship lasted. I don't think that's true of really long relationships of over 5-10 years but it can take years to get over losing somebody close to you. I know when my roommate passed away, it took about 3 years before I was able to go days without thinking of her. Even now at 5 years, I occasionally have moments where I can still see her in my mind doing something that she would have done. It's difficult however it will get better with time and if you stay active with other things.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •