Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My boobs are growing!! (Charlie Nicki's Diary)

Started by Charlie Nicki, October 17, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

I just noticed! So I started HRT in june, then quit for 3 weeks in August due to a breakup and depression, and started feeling the pain in my nips as I quit (ironically). Well I'm back on HRT, in total this is probably my third month, and I just noticed my boobs are actually growing!!! They are pointy!!! OMG. This is a mix of happiness and fear!! Cuz I still present like a man and am thinking to continue doing so until I look feminine enough, finish laser, etc...It's still unnoticeable with a shirt on, but I think taking my shirt off in front of people is not happening anymore.

This is getting real!!! Wow...I'll use this thread as a journey update. Thanks for reading! So scared lol.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

sarah1972

Yeah! Happy for you! isn't it a great feeling?

No worries, you will be able to hide it for quite a while. And you can always excuse yourself with "side effects to medication you have to take". Loose clothing will be your friend.

For most it does take quite a while to reach some size. I am 9 month on HRT and I have finally past 38 A - right now in-between sizes.. (they stopped growing for a few month but recently picked up quite a bit).

But then: I did not want to hide them. They are small but they are mine and I am very proud of them.

•  

Devlyn

Big hug! One of lifes "What the heck am I doing" moments!  ;D

I can't wait to see how long until you post the "I banged one on a door" post.  :laugh:

Tatas FTW!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on October 17, 2017, 06:12:06 AM
I can't wait to see how long until you post the "I banged one on a door" post.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

Or: I do not know how to lay down without squishing them...

•  

gv2002

I fit in a B cup so I understand where your coming from! My neighbor sometimes comes down to visit me! This year I was wearing a very small bikini float in pool and he showed up. Lol I got out of pool walk over to gate to talk and he kept staring at my boobs! Well next year I'm going to start wear a female bikini so I guess I had better talk to him about me being transgender! I just wish I had all my ducks in a row and money for finishing my transition! I'm out to most everyone except my neighbor! Love having boobs! My wife is still having a tough time, her main concern is my safety. I'd love to have C cups. Let them grow girl! I'm just so happy to for finally be truthful to myself! The war in my head is over! Now I can move forward! One baby step at a time! Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

JessiCalypsoƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

I hope things continue to move faster for u than anticipated, & the rest of your feminization catches up. In the meantime, is it cold where u live? Cuz it's freezing here (NH), so I guess I'm lucky in that I can wear puffy stuff til I'm ready...

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

"This, too, shall pass." So simple. So powerful. Saved my life. 💖⚧💋
  •  

Marcieelizabeth

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 17, 2017, 05:32:08 AM
I just noticed! So I started HRT in june, then quit for 3 weeks in August due to a breakup and depression, and started feeling the pain in my nips as I quit (ironically). Well I'm back on HRT, in total this is probably my third month, and I just noticed my boobs are actually growing!!! They are pointy!!! OMG. This is a mix of happiness and fear!! Cuz I still present like a man and am thinking to continue doing so until I look feminine enough, finish laser, etc...It's still unnoticeable with a shirt on, but I think taking my shirt off in front of people is not happening anymore.

This is getting real!!! Wow...I'll use this thread as a journey update. Thanks for reading! So scared lol.

MINE TOO  and I am not out to anyone other than my wife and a few trans friends!  BUT it hurts so good, and perky and full, and RIGHT!  Glad it is going well for you!

Love and Hugs, Marcie
:-*

First memory of cross-dressing - age 8 - 1967
Marcie Since 6-17-17   :D
Out to wife 6-27-17  :D :D
Started HRT 10-13-17  :D :D :D
First time completely me at therapy on 10-31-17 <3
Started Finestrade on 11-1-17 <3
Estradiol and Spiro to therapeutic levels on 12-4-17
Went out totally as Marcie with friends sans beard 3-24-18
Estradiol increased second time 3-27-18
Out to both sisters 2-3-19

...it makes me smile to know its me, fearful about losing the good things in my life, anxious about every single step, doubting my resolve, determined to stop living a lie,  VERY hopeful for the future as myself, Marcie, and I am thankful to have this safe place
  •  

LaRell

Yeah, I think that is one of the first absolutely undeniable, and very noticeable changes that we can clearly see with our eyes and feel.  The HRT definitely affected my feelings right off the bat, but having actual physical changes happen like my boobs growing like this, is a very very welcome thing!  It does make the whole thing way more real.  But yikes do they hurt when my wife or daughter brushes up against them!

Oh, and just remember........Women come in many different shapes, sizes, and levels of attractiveness.  Anytime you don't feel confident about yourself, just remember that.  That you ARE without a doubt, a woman, and therefore are entitled to dress and present as one even if you feel like you might not look quite right.  I struggle with this one myself.  I still present as a rather femme dressing man because I allow my fear of what people will think of me, to keep me from wearing the skirts and dresses that I would love to wear.  So I keep telling myself, "You are a woman....a kind of ugly woman....but there are plenty of ugly women out there, yet they are still women, and so are you."  And it boosts my confidence up for a bit.  Ha ha  For now I am somewhat content wearing my tight skinny jeans and girls shirts and carrying my purse and things, but having been on HRT for over 3 months now, and having my boobs getting bigger, and me not even going to bother trying to hide them, I may find myself going "full-time" here soon.

Jessica

Oh Dani I am so happy for you! 
Hugs and smiles , Jessica 💁

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Oh what Fun Boobies are blossoming all over the place causing joy and consternation both. Before you realize it they will be indicating the points of interest wherever you go like two tiny headlights and your faces will blush when you see that others are noticing them too.  Bring on the boobage!
  Have  fun girls. The fun has just begun.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

gv2002

Yay, love mine:-)! Between eye makeup, fingernails in high gloss, I'm wearing to work my dickie work clothes size M shirt. You can see my boobs and I don't mind that they show! I'm being true to myself and that's all that matters to me! I do need to get rid of the beard line though! I tear my face up shaving! Darn man hair really drives me nuts! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

RobynTx

Congratulations,  it's a great feeling to experience.  Mine started last month and I'm up to an AA cup. Sport bras have become my best friend at work. Keep going forward.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Thanks everyone for the replies! To answer a few questions:

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on October 17, 2017, 06:12:06 AM
Big hug! One of lifes "What the heck am I doing" moments!  [emoji1]

I can't wait to see how long until you post the "I banged one on a door" post.  [emoji23]

Tatas FTW!

Hugs, Devlyn

Lol yeah a bit of a WTF moment but I'm embracing it. And the door thing already happened TWICE. I brushed my nipple against it while closing it last week and It hurt a lot! Omg. I actually told Denise about it cuz we were discussing how it happened to her as well lol.

Quote from: JessiCalypsoƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ on October 17, 2017, 06:29:04 AM
I hope things continue to move faster for u than anticipated, & the rest of your feminization catches up. In the meantime, is it cold where u live? Cuz it's freezing here (NH), so I guess I'm lucky in that I can wear puffy stuff til I'm ready...

I'm in Sydney right now and it's spring but it's mostly warm. I go back home to Bogotá (Colombia) in 2 weeks and it's cold there so that's a good thing cuz I'll wear layers and jackets. The real issue will be when I visit my hometown cuz it's so hot and humid.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Girls, I need advice on hair removal. I've decided I will only get laser on my beard. For body hair I will let HRT do it's job and then shave it or epilate it. Which one is a better choice? I feel like epilating is probably better, if so what's the best machine? Having hairy boobs is gonna give me major dysphoria so I need to start doing it regularly (I was getting IPL for my chest but I needed to cut expenses).

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 17, 2017, 12:26:38 PM
Girls, I need advice on hair removal. I've decided I will only get laser on my beard. For body hair I will let HRT do it's job and then shave it or epilate it. Which one is a better choice? I feel like epilating is probably better, if so what's the best machine? Having hairy boobs is gonna give me major dysphoria so I need to start doing it regularly (I was getting IPL for my chest but I needed to cut expenses).

. Hi Dani 🙋 I epillated my chest a month ago and it started growing back in 2 weeks, maybe a bit thinner.  It took several days to do my chest and it was a bit of a pain, had to tweeze the hairs on my areolae.  I'm going to wait till hrt does what it can do for me and work on that.
Hugs, Jessica 💁

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

RobynD

Yay! Congrats on the progress. It may be scary for sure but you are becoming the real you.

•  

Tamika Olivia

Do you have a tiny dog? Because tiny dogs are jerks that walk directly across growing breasts. And it HURTS. Other than that, it's great! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Charlotte F

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 17, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Congratulations!!!  I've been on HRT for 3 months now and know how you feel, I had to go to a meeting a couple of days ago and went through three or four outfits trying to find something that didn't show off the girls!!!  Thank goodness for sports jackets and winter jumpers, without them I don't think it would be long before I'd have some explaining to do!
  •  

JessiCalypsoƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Quote from: Jessica on October 17, 2017, 12:40:55 PM
. Hi Dani [emoji137] I epillated my chest a month ago and it started growing back in 2 weeks, maybe a bit thinner.  It took several days to do my chest and it was a bit of a pain, had to tweeze the hairs on my areolae.  I'm going to wait till hrt does what it can do for me and work on that.
Hugs, Jessica [emoji136]
Forgiveness my ignorance but what is epillating? Does it last longer than shaving? It isn't Nair is it? I tried that but I don't like it, I messed up last time & burned my arms BAD, never again!! I've been shaving what little body hair I have (have it only on my areolas, arms & legs) & the growth is def slowing down; but I've been shaving my legs for several years now (winters anyway, wore shorts @ my summer job & was afraid to shave em...) so the hair there is somewhat thick... Does leg hair thin out on HRT?

"This, too, shall pass." So simple. So powerful. Saved my life. 💖⚧💋
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: JessiCalypsoƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ on October 17, 2017, 02:53:25 PM
Forgiveness my ignorance but what is epillating? Does it last longer than shaving? It isn't Nair is it? I tried that but I don't like it, I messed up last time & burned my arms BAD, never again!! I've been shaving what little body hair I have (have it only on my areolas, arms & legs) & the growth is def slowing down; but I've been shaving my legs for several years now (winters anyway, wore shorts @ my summer job & was afraid to shave em...) so the hair there is somewhat thick... Does leg hair thin out on HRT?

An epilator is basically a mechanical tweezer.  Yanks it out by the root.  Done enough times and it becomes less and softer.  I'm thinking waxing is something to try.  Both hurt, but maybe quicker.
Hrt is a ymmv situation.  I'm hoping it reduces my body hair down to nothing.  My T level was very high when I started hrt, so it will be what it will be.
Smiles, Jessica 💁

•