Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My boobs are growing!! (Charlie Nicki's Diary)

Started by Charlie Nicki, October 17, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

Quote from: Charlotte F on October 17, 2017, 02:42:20 PM
Congratulations!!!  I've been on HRT for 3 months now and know how you feel, I had to go to a meeting a couple of days ago and went through three or four outfits trying to find something that didn't show off the girls!!!  Thank goodness for sports jackets and winter jumpers, without them I don't think it would be long before I'd have some explaining to do!

For the times I just can't show yourself, I use a binder. First time is really tight. But after that not as bad a problem I would suggest tape or something on sensitive nipples before putting on the binder. With the binder I can still wear my polo shirts.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Sarah_P

Congrats! I was also both excited and worried when I realized mine were growing. I wear the 'comfy' style bras at work - they don't show through a shirt (unless it's a tight shirt), and are tight enough to compress the girls down enough that you can barely notice them. Been working well so far!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

mm

Sarah_P, sports bras work nice to hide them as long as they don't get to big, say C's or larger.  Lose dark shirt are to wear too.
  •  

JessiCalypsoƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Quote from: Jessica on October 17, 2017, 03:21:11 PM
An epilator is basically a mechanical tweezer.  Yanks it out by the root.  Done enough times and it becomes less and softer.  I'm thinking waxing is something to try.  Both hurt, but maybe quicker.
Hrt is a ymmv situation.  I'm hoping it reduces my body hair down to nothing.  My T level was very high when I started hrt, so it will be what it will be.
Smiles, Jessica [emoji136]
Oh I see. Hmm... I'll stick w/ shaving for now... Down to once/wk for arms & legs, face every other day, areolas plucked once/wk. Hope my legs mimic my arms, only got fuzz down to around my wrists, just realized today how much it's receded.
I really hope your hair goes away, & u don't hafta wax or do other painful things! Your T should drop off I'd think, & hopefully your hair will drop off too, lol! [emoji6] I'll send you good vibes!!
Much love! -Jessi

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

"This, too, shall pass." So simple. So powerful. Saved my life. 💖⚧💋
  •  

Anne Blake

Congratulations on the new boobs, what fun. As for chest, arm and groin hair, I used an epilator. Shaving was needed every day and the stubble really bothered me. The epilator hurt quite a bit the first couple of times but then got easier. HRT has now gotten rid of all of my chest hair and lessened my arm hair. Electrolysis is taking care of the groin area. Good luck and enjoy the changes. Don't be surprised if the combination of your growing breasts and new emotional experiences challenge you to move up your transition schedule.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Tamika Olivia on October 17, 2017, 02:17:43 PM
Do you have a tiny dog? Because tiny dogs are jerks that walk directly across growing breasts. And it HURTS. Other than that, it's great! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I do, I love him but the little bastard does do that to me.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Anne Blake on October 17, 2017, 06:15:16 PM
Don't be surprised if the combination of your growing breasts and new emotional experiences challenge you to move up your transition schedule.

That worries me mostly because I've just started with laser, only 2 sessions. And I don't want to be the bearded lady...Also a bit scary cuz I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared to do the switch but I guess I still have a good 6 months at least right?
  •  

bobbisue

I am 4 months on HRT and also am getting noticeable growth when I decided to start HRT I started wearing bib overalls these hide quite a bit and will give me a little more time to choose when I want to come out at work I hate bumping them but the worst is the cold this winter is going to be brutal

bobbisue :)
[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 17, 2017, 06:47:49 PMI guess I still have a good 6 months at least right?
It depends.  At three months, I could no longer wear a T-shirt in public.  Not that they're that big, even now (9 months), not even an AA, but the shape was unmistakeably female.  I was using sports bras under loose flannel shirts to cover them.  Since I practically live in T-shirts in the summer, and flannel shirts aren't an option in warm weather, I would have had to come out just to avoid male-fail, even if I hadn't been planning on coming out then anyway.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 17, 2017, 07:43:59 PM
It depends.  At three months, I could no longer wear a T-shirt in public.  Not that they're that big, even now (9 months), not even an AA, but the shape was unmistakeably female.  I was using sports bras under loose flannel shirts to cover them.  Since I practically live in T-shirts in the summer, and flannel shirts aren't an option in warm weather, I would have had to come out just to avoid male-fail, even if I hadn't been planning on coming out then anyway.

I agree, I'm at three months and my nipples and areolae are definitely looking feminine.  Large and puffy.  The bra sizing charts say I'm an "A" cup, but that's what I started at.  Word is that my breast buds are large, but I've loss pectoral muscle mass equally.
Hugs, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

•  

Roll

Congrats!! Almost two full pages already, I feel like I'm late to a party. ;D I need my stupid hormones already so I can catch up!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Tiame

Welcome to the growing boobs club.  Everyone grows differently one of the ymmv funny things.  I myself am a 38 a/b and very happy with it. Be happy and enjoy the changing body.. ( Ross is a good place for bra size. Also they very friendly to our people.)

•  

Shellie Hart

I'm 18 months HRT and have been quite blessed by the boob fairy. I changed my behavior a long time ago in that I always swing myself around everything now to keep from hitting my C-cups. I still hit things -- even the refrigerator door was a major problem until lately. I just keep myself an extra couple inches away more than before. I can't really hide them now so I am trying to get myself to not be so self-aware when I go out. I love how my chest looks nowadays but I get lots of looks. A dude with perky boobies is mentally conflicting to most "normal" people. Trying to ignore them...
  •  

gv2002

I'm finally a B cup! Love them! I wear a bra everyday! Yes they may look. I don't even mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Charlie Nicki

So last night I dressed up for Halloween. Makeup, miniskirt, wig, belly shirt etc... And well it didn't feel as good as the other times I did it *sigh* mainly because I kept finding all these flaws, I thought my jaw, my chin and my nose looked very manly, my body as well. It didn't help that I was with my cis female friends and of course all of them looked girly and gorgeous and next to them I looked like a caveman wearing a dress. I managed to have fun anyways and got drunk but it made me a bit sad. It made me realize that physically I am nowhere near ready to fully come out and also made me think that maybe I will not blossom into the beautiful girl I see in my dreams, unless I get tons of surgeries ugh. So disappointing.

I have another Halloween party next week where I was going to wear the same thing except the people who will be there next week know I am transitioning so it will be extremely embarrassing for me to show up looking so butch :( I don't think I will go to that one.

•  

Roll

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 28, 2017, 06:51:40 PM
also made me think that maybe I will not blossom into the beautiful girl I see in my dreams, unless I get tons of surgeries ugh. So disappointing.

You are not allowed to give up hope!! ;D Remember, the odds are you are not only being your own worst critic, but that you still have a lot more time until you start seeing full effect. Give it time, and don't try to compare yourself to women who have decades of the right hormones shaping them still so relatively early! <3

(Now to hope I heed my own advice in a few months...)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Roll on October 28, 2017, 09:21:35 PM
You are not allowed to give up hope!! ;D Remember, the odds are you are not only being your own worst critic, but that you still have a lot more time until you start seeing full effect. Give it time, and don't try to compare yourself to women who have decades of the right hormones shaping them still so relatively early! <3

(Now to hope I heed my own advice in a few months...)

Thanks Roll ❤️ I know you are right :)

•  

Myranda

I at just under 5 months now myself, and the last couple of weeks or so, I have really noticed the change in physical shape and the barest hint of cleavage myself.  I think I have gained about 1.5 -2 inches across my nipples.  AT times it is barely noticable, but I'm noticing it a lot more now.  They really stand out to me visually while I'm getting dressed right after I shower.  I see that my undershirt hangs a bit differently then and my nipples are definitely noticable then.  For better or worse though, they quickly blend back in shortly there after for the rest of the day.

I can't feel my breast buds anymore more, or at least not as definitively as I could 6 weeks ago.  But my nipples are constantly sore to the touch now, but only when I touch them.  So far my shirts are not bothering them yet.  Though I'm not sure I would mind that right now, as it would be a further constant reminder of my changes.  Aelcomed reminder.  I'm also noticing too that my nipples really ache when it is cooler.  It was rather cold at the office today, and I could feel a good ache/shiver/shill in them all morning and afternoon.

•