Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My boobs are growing!! (Charlie Nicki's Diary)

Started by Charlie Nicki, October 17, 2017, 05:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamelatransuk

Charlie Nicki

I feel for you once again and I know it is so difficult to change your thinking and attitude when depression rears its ugly head and takes over your mind.

However two things I do know that apply to you are:

1. You have come along way and achieved so much

2. You have overcome previous disappointments and hurdles.

Therefore I am confident you will bounce back again and I hope shortly.

Sending love

Pamela  xx

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: pamelatransuk on September 04, 2018, 04:08:31 AM
Charlie Nicki

I feel for you once again and I know it is so difficult to change your thinking and attitude when depression rears its ugly head and takes over your mind.

However two things I do know that apply to you are:

1. You have come along way and achieved so much

2. You have overcome previous disappointments and hurdles.

Therefore I am confident you will bounce back again and I hope shortly.

Sending love

Pamela  xx
Hi Pamela,

Thank you for checking in and sending your good vibes. I think I'm going through a never ending cycle that I need to break somehow. I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong, tomorrow  I have an appointment with a new therapist my ex recommended. Maybe she can help. I don't want to feel hopeless but that's exactly what I feel, so if she can somehow help me I'll feel better.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Allison S

[emoji45] wish I was over this slump myself. I often feel worthless and to be honest pathetic even.. I hope your therapy appt goes well and you can give you what you need.. We worry about you and don't want you bottling up your emotions. We're human it's gonna all come out somehow...this pain is temporary in this chapter..you will have many more[emoji173]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Allison S on September 04, 2018, 08:50:07 PM
[emoji45] wish I was over this slump myself. I often feel worthless and to be honest pathetic even.. I hope your therapy appt goes well and you can give you what you need.. We worry about you and don't want you bottling up your emotions. We're human it's gonna all come out somehow...this pain is temporary in this chapter..you will have many more[emoji173]

Babe, we're in this together. Texting you right now.
  •  

Allison S

Thank you [emoji173]

•  

Charlie Nicki

Why are mornings tough? During the day I get better mainly because I get distracted at work and being around people and then I can get home at night and feel mostly fine. But then when the morning comes I feel terrible again. I hate this.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I know it is hard girl but there are lots of people that love and care about you and will love you, you are a great person and it will get better, everyone gets a rough time and you can get out of this you are strong beautiful girl you can do this, ;)
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on September 06, 2018, 04:17:08 AM
Why are mornings tough? During the day I get better mainly because I get distracted at work and being around people and then I can get home at night and feel mostly fine. But then when the morning comes I feel terrible again. I hate this.

Hugs to you sweetheart!
Text me if you would like.
I'm here for you.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

So tell me dear friend....how are your boobs doing???

Hugs and smiles, Jess

cc: @Charlie Nicki

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on January 24, 2019, 01:46:28 PM

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Oh hi sis. Long time, no update here. Well now that you ask, I might as well go back to the original topic of this thread and actually talk about my boobs :D. I started progesterone 2 months ago via injections (adding it to my estradiol valerate) and I've seen a few changes:

1. Boobs are hurting again and I'm positive they look a bit plumper so they're definitely growing.

2. I'm hungry ALL THE TIME! This is probably the first time since I've been on hormones (which is a year and a half now) that I crave food all the time...Even when I think I'm full, it seems like half an hour later my body is ready to eat again. I really like this because I'm naturally thin and want more curves and seems like my body is asking for fat to store it in the feminine places. I've also gotten compliments from my girlfriends lately telling me that my jeans look cuter and my butt looks nicer... So I guess I'm filling up :) I've gained 10 pounds in the past 2 months and want to gain another 10, so I'm eating anything I want and I quit the gym.

3. My nails went from being super brittle to being strong again. I recently realized this...I went to get my nails done and the girl doing it was like "wow you got strong nails!" she caught me completely by surprise because the last 6-8 months my nails were anything but strong...they were breaking all the time! I couldn't even keep them at a decent length. So after she said that, I realized my nails are longer than usual and not breaking at all! I didn't even know progesterone could do that? Can someone confirm if that's the case?

4. I seem to be more stable when it comes to crying. I went from not being able to cry when I was pre HRT, to crying about absolutely anything while on HRT, and now it seems like I'm right in the middle, still way more sensitive than before HRT but not on the verge of crying about silly stuff. It seems to work differently now, like not everything makes me cry, but when something does, it's like a huge door was open and it's super intense and I let it all out.

5. I seem to be getting a little bit of acne on my face? Nothing outrageous, just really small zits that you can barely see, but my skin was 100% clear before this. Now I don't know if this is a product of progesterone or just the fact that I've been eating a lot more chocolate lately. In any case, it's another signal that my body is going through changes and I like it!

That's all I have to report for today :). Progesterone users, if you can confirm/deny some of my suspicions I would greatly appreciate it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on January 24, 2019, 01:46:28 PM

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jessica:
That for sure is quite a question to ask a girl or a woman. 
Just imagine if a man asked that question to a woman??? ... friends or not!

I know that you are a good friend of hers and you have shared many postings with Charlie Nicki,
so I know that all is definitely OK

I just had to chuckle a little.  ;) ;)

Hugs,
Danielle

@Charlie Nicki
Dear Charlie Nicki:
It is a pleasure to read your transition report...  thanks for updating your thread and updating your followers. 
It has been a long time, 5 months,  since your posted on your thread and I am glad to see that you have posted again.
Thank you for sharing and posting
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 24, 2019, 02:11:54 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jessica:
That for sure is quite a question to ask a girl or a woman. 
Just imagine if a man asked that question to a woman??? ... friends or not!

I know that you are a good friend of hers and you have shared many postings with Charlie Nicki,
so I know that all is definitely OK

I just had to chuckle a little.  ;) ;)

Hugs,
Danielle

@Charlie Nicki
Dear Charlie Nicki:
It is a pleasure to read your transition report...  thanks for updating your thread and updating your followers. 
It has been a long time, 5 months,  since your posted on your thread and I am glad to see that you have posted again.
Thank you for sharing and posting
Hugs,
Danielle

Thanks for your message Danielle :)
  •  

pamelatransuk

Charlie Nicki

Nice to read your latest summary. I am glad that your transition is progressing well.

You sound upbeat and I am so happy for you and wish you further success.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Jessica

@Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on January 24, 2019, 02:00:05 PM
Oh hi sis. Long time, no update here. Well now that you ask, I might as well go back to the original topic of this thread and actually talk about my boobs :D. I started progesterone 2 months ago via injections (adding it to my estradiol valerate) and I've seen a few changes:

1. Boobs are hurting again and I'm positive they look a bit plumper so they're definitely growing.

2. I'm hungry ALL THE TIME! This is probably the first time since I've been on hormones (which is a year and a half now) that I crave food all the time...Even when I think I'm full, it seems like half an hour later my body is ready to eat again. I really like this because I'm naturally thin and want more curves and seems like my body is asking for fat to store it in the feminine places. I've also gotten compliments from my girlfriends lately telling me that my jeans look cuter and my butt looks nicer... So I guess I'm filling up :) I've gained 10 pounds in the past 2 months and want to gain another 10, so I'm eating anything I want and I quit the gym.

3. My nails went from being super brittle to being strong again. I recently realized this...I went to get my nails done and the girl doing it was like "wow you got strong nails!" she caught me completely by surprise because the last 6-8 months my nails were anything but strong...they were breaking all the time! I couldn't even keep them at a decent length. So after she said that, I realized my nails are longer than usual and not breaking at all! I didn't even know progesterone could do that? Can someone confirm if that's the case?

4. I seem to be more stable when it comes to crying. I went from not being able to cry when I was pre HRT, to crying about absolutely anything while on HRT, and now it seems like I'm right in the middle, still way more sensitive than before HRT but not on the verge of crying about silly stuff. It seems to work differently now, like not everything makes me cry, but when something does, it's like a huge door was open and it's super intense and I let it all out.

5. I seem to be getting a little bit of acne on my face? Nothing outrageous, just really small zits that you can barely see, but my skin was 100% clear before this. Now I don't know if this is a product of progesterone or just the fact that I've been eating a lot more chocolate lately. In any case, it's another signal that my body is going through changes and I like it!

That's all I have to report for today :). Progesterone users, if you can confirm/deny some of my suspicions I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm very happy that changes for you are happening finally, I know you struggled with the apparent lack there of. 
I've watched your transition from the very first days, as you have mine. and I truly can say in my earliest/scariest months, I would have found it hard to see a light up ahead if we weren't there for each other.

Awww, there I go getting teary.

1: Have you spoken to your doctor if your now, long awaited, apparent awakening of the thread title mentioning boobs will have a good effect on your BA?

2: I've also gained 10 lbs during the holidays and it too has made an impact on my butt, hips and thighs.  But be aware that I've needed to exercise the abdominals to keep my waist from expanding. 

3: I haven't heard of reports that progesterone increases nail strength, but if it's true, I have more of a standing with my request for that from my doctor.  I unfortunately damaged my pretty nails while camping on the beach, roughhousing with our Dune Buggy.  They were a cue that I loved having.  They have nearly grown out enough again to consider which color this time.

4: Emotions are a two edged sword.  Embracing them can overwhelm you, and trying to squelch them can be as overwhelming.  But it sure is nice when they don't send you into a tailspin.

5: Acne!?!  You've got the body of a teenage girl now, but chocolate is always a cure for what ails you.

Big congratulations on all this great news sister!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Allison S

Jessica asked what everyone's thinking [emoji23]
"Charlie Nicki" weird calling you that! Haha now I know how it is for you referring to me lol
Girl! Those are all great things!! I didn't know all that was happening, but I did notice your really nice hour glass shape coming through in your insta video. Wow! You've got some serious curves there!

And hey you can still eat and go to the gym to look pretty there (but don't work your butt off! You need your butt! We all do lol)..
I'm 16 months on hrt on Tuesday, but I noticed my nails are getting stronger too! Well, just now when you mentioned that I realize this lol. They used to break off so easily [emoji37]

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: pamelatransuk on January 25, 2019, 04:31:54 AM
Charlie Nicki

Nice to read your latest summary. I am glad that your transition is progressing well.

You sound upbeat and I am so happy for you and wish you further success.

Hugs

Pamela

Thank you for your kind words Pamela! I'm definitely in a much better place than I was the back in September, I still have many ups and downs but I'm emotionally stronger than I was last year.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on January 25, 2019, 09:57:22 AM
@Charlie Nicki

I'm very happy that changes for you are happening finally, I know you struggled with the apparent lack there of. 
I've watched your transition from the very first days, as you have mine. and I truly can say in my earliest/scariest months, I would have found it hard to see a light up ahead if we weren't there for each other.

So true sister, I'm glad to have your support! And you definitely have mine always.

Quote from: Jessica on January 25, 2019, 09:57:22 AM1: Have you spoken to your doctor if your now, long awaited, apparent awakening of the thread title mentioning boobs will have a good effect on your BA?

I haven't, and well unless my boobs grow a lot at a super rapid pace, I don't think there will be any negative impact on my BA.

Quote from: Jessica on January 25, 2019, 09:57:22 AM3: I haven't heard of reports that progesterone increases nail strength, but if it's true, I have more of a standing with my request for that from my doctor.  I unfortunately damaged my pretty nails while camping on the beach, roughhousing with our Dune Buggy.  They were a cue that I loved having.  They have nearly grown out enough again to consider which color this time.

I might have jumped the gun on that one :D, one of my nails broke today so maybe they're not as strong as I thought.

Quote from: Jessica on January 25, 2019, 09:57:22 AMBig congratulations on all this great news sister!

Thanks sis!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Allison S on January 25, 2019, 10:56:24 AM
Jessica asked what everyone's thinking [emoji23]
"Charlie Nicki" weird calling you that! Haha now I know how it is for you referring to me lol
Girl! Those are all great things!! I didn't know all that was happening, but I did notice your really nice hour glass shape coming through in your insta video. Wow! You've got some serious curves there!

And hey you can still eat and go to the gym to look pretty there (but don't work your butt off! You need your butt! We all do lol)..
I'm 16 months on hrt on Tuesday, but I noticed my nails are getting stronger too! Well, just now when you mentioned that I realize this lol. They used to break off so easily [emoji37]

Hey girlyyyy! Yes I'm trying to eat my way to get a J.Lo butt ;D probably impossible due to my genetics but whatever!
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: sarah1972 on October 17, 2017, 06:17:24 AM
Or: I do not know how to lay down without squishing them...

Owwwww that's a fun mistake half asleep. #$&@ I'm awake. Crap 2 hours before I gotta get up. 50/50 success rate on getting back to sleep.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

So, a quick update: Nails still strong (thank you Progesterone I guess). Boobs still growing, I feel they look huge when I'm naked and I love it. Hips are a bit larger. That being said, I'm still far away from my goal... my proportions are still a bit too masculine for my taste, arms and back are still too big in comparison to my lower body so it's a bit annoying. If only my arms and shoulders could get smaller I would already look so much girlier...

Still get misgendered sometimes, I would say correctly gendered 7/10, people either avoiding gendering me or staring at me trying to figure me out 2/10, and misgendered 1/10. Even though it's not common, when I do get misgendered it BURNS!

My hair is below my shoulders and I need it longer but if it was up to me I would get a pixie cut and get it over with. Long hair is a pain in the ass and so not practical. But I like looking pretty and sadly my appearance isn't feminine enough for me to get a super short haircut without getting misgendered...If anything the fact alone that I could be able to rock short hair makes me want to consider FFS.
  •