Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I would like everyones opinion on this.

Started by Julia1996, January 12, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

The official definition of blond says the hair must have some color like yellow, red or golden brown. Platinum blond, bleach blond and towhead seem to be reserved for hair that has no color. I think it really comes down to the shifting definition of language and blond isn't really an exact term.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Faith on January 13, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
What a totally awesome funny typical guy joke to pull. Lack of considering the emotional fallout is very much in line with that style of humor.

I never got into practical jokes. I absolutely abhor having them pulled on me so I never did any.

I'm not wild about practical jokes when they are played on me but I do like playing them on him. But I can't ever best him when it comes to practical jokes. He's very devious with his practical jokes and is willing to spend time on them. Once he actually crawled under my bed while I was in the shower. He waited a few minutes after I got in bed and turned out the light and then reached up with one of his long ass arms and grabbed me. Talk about screaming!  It's funny now but it wasn't funny then. My dad especially didn't find it funny. It had scared him half to death. As soon as he came flying into my room he saw Tyler laughing and he knew it was one of his jokes. After he got done yelling at him he told Tyler he was warped. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Faith

The more you share, the more obvious it is how much he cares about you. I'd hate having stuff like that pulled don me but love the fact of knowing where they were coming from. Stuff pulled on me was more targeted bullying. the difference is obvious. You are very lucky in your family.

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Lady Sarah

I'm a blonde. You are not. Your hair is snow white. I've seen platinum blonde. At least that has hints of yellow.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Lady Sarah on January 13, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
I'm a blonde. You are not. Your hair is snow white. I've seen platinum blonde. At least that has hints of yellow.

Us blonds are soooooooooooooooo kewl fer sure.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Paige

Instead of white, I prefer Arctic Blonde  ;D  Having been blonde for a good part of my life should I be taking offense at some of these blonde comments?

Paige :)

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Paige on January 14, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
Instead of white, I prefer Arctic Blonde  ;D  Having been blonde for a good part of my life should I be taking offense at some of these blonde comments?

Paige :)

Arctic blonde does sound cool but I wouldn't use arctic in any reference to myself. Honestly I have absolutely no clue why, but a lot of people have the misconception that albinos like cold and snow and have a much higher tolerance for cold than normal people. I've actually had people get surprised that I get cold. I can't even guess WTF that came from. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 14, 2018, 01:49:54 PM
Arctic blonde does sound cool but I wouldn't use arctic in any reference to myself. Honestly I have absolutely no clue why, but a lot of people have the misconception that albinos like cold and snow and have a much higher tolerance for cold than normal people. I've actually had people get surprised that I get cold. I can't even guess WTF that came from. Lol

They probably think your from the northern area of Norway :)

I remember there being a girl in one of my classes in high school.  Very cute but always worn sunglasses. 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cali on January 14, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
They probably think your from the northern area of Norway :)

I remember there being a girl in one of my classes in high school.  Very cute but always worn sunglasses.

I wear sunglasses quite a bit too. I wear them inside if the lighting is really bright. Bright light hurts my eyes. And since I don't have pigment in my eyes bright light can damage my retinas.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Evienne

When one grows old their hair turns grey or white. It doesn't turn blond so yeah white hair is white.

And no I'm not calling you old XD

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Sam314 on January 14, 2018, 05:20:36 PM
When one grows old their hair turns grey or white. It doesn't turn blond so yeah white hair is white.

Lol, I had a little girl ask me if I was old once. She said " are you really old"? I told her no, not yet and she asked me why did I have white hair then? Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 14, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
Lol, I had a little girl ask me if I was old once. She said " are you really old"? I told her no, not yet and she asked me why did I have white hair then? Lol

Well pfft. There ya go! You have the support of a little girl saying you have white hair. Nobody can deny a little girl's thoughts.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Sam314 on January 14, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

No Julia, Sam didn't call you old. But she might be saying I'm old.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Evienne

Quote from: Laurie on January 14, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
No Julia, Sam didn't call you old. But she might be saying I'm old.

You can't prove that! 0-0

•  

Allison S

Umm I'm pretty sure your brother is wrong. Blonde and white are different. That's why a lot of women as they get older dye their hair blonde with white hair growing in. It makes sense. Though not all should go down that route.. or should I say root (cheesy I know)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •