Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Forced feminization

Started by Julia1996, October 26, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Mary T had suggested some one make a thread about forced feminization and because I'm very curious about it I did. Anyone knowledgeable about it please comment. I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about it.

I wasn't sure exactly what forum to put this on. If this is the wrong place I'm sorry.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jailyn

Julia the only familiarity I have with this subject is with silly comic series on various sites. Usually involving a dominatrix and a willing/unwilling subject. I find this interesting it was also a on the tv series "Taboo". I am sure this occurs but, have never met anyone it has happened to.
  •  

Bari Jo

I'll pipe in.  I've done a lot of bdsm and this was part of it with some Doms.  I was usually a sub, rarely a switch. They did not know about my trans history, and they thought it was only their fetish.  Usually they had me shaving, wearing certain things and performing.  Because of me being trans, but still actively repressing, it made the highs higher.  Then when the shame and guilt came back, the lows were devastating.  I did have one Dom threaten to put me on hormones before, but it never happened.
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Megan.

It's not 'forced',  but I used to fantasize about an experienced/mature lady encouraging me into femininity.
I fully recognise this now as a projection of my desire for this onto a third party to remove my own guilt.
Now living full-time,  it's not even a relevant fantasy for me anymore and has no attraction for me.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

MaryT

To add my pennyworth, I'll just expand on the dream I mentioned in the post to which Julia referred.  Many years ago, I dreamed that I awoke in hospital, and doctors told me that they had accidentally given me a sex change.  They also told me that my new name would be Demi (surprising to me, as I always wanted to be Mary, but I am a fan and had recently watched The Seventh Sign).  I was so disappointed when I really woke up and realised that I still had my male bits.  Although it was technically accidental feminization, it was forced in the sense that I obviously had no choice in the matter.

While looking up the subject on Google, by the way, I found that there is the related subject of "petticoat punishment", and on some of those sites there is really cute and well-made art by someone called Christine.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Ok I was always knew that I wanted to be a girl so much, I would try to hint at my girl friends to make me in to a girl and do girly things. One of my girl friends was a hair dresser and did sugaring and nails, when I got her to do my hair I would try to get her to do my hair in a girly style because she would say if you don't stop moving I will give you a girls hair cut, than same thing when she sugared my eyebrows. Little did she know that is what I wanted her to do. I would go shopping with her and joke about if this was my colour or do you think this looks good on me in hopes that we would by it and I would wear it but that never really happen. I always hinted that I wanted them to force me to be a girl even for a day. I would ever hint about it when we were having sex I would try to get them to treat me as the female in bed. I would even joke around with them about birth control pills that when they took one I wanted one. I wanted to be forced to come out as my true self because at that time I did not know how too at that time I did act like a male chauvinistic pig  and I did that because I was scared of how I truly felt and wanted some punishment sort of I wanted so badly to be treated as female.
  •  

Jenntrans

I really don't know about forced feminization. Oh I love BDSM and being submissive and it was never forced onto me.

Look. There are plenty of men and or women that like femininity. Being tied up and helpless is a little different though.

Look, fantasies are one thing but finding someone that will love you and understand is a totally different thing. I love being tied up and am free the be femme and he spanks me with my own hair brush at that. I tell him harder or not. Sometimes I say, ">-bleeped-<, that hurt so stop." and he does. Sometimes he uses a belt on my ass tied down spread eagle but just on my butt.

LOL I love bondage but it goes both ways so a safe word or and understanding is so important so make sure of that.

No one has to force me to be feminine male of female. Well now it is only one man but he knows my limits. He pushes then and I let him even but when I say stop he does.

OK so I may be gay even though I am femme because I love guys.:embarrassed: Hell all my gay friends call me gay but I am not. I am trans and they really can't understand that. But my boyfriend does though and that is all that matters to me.

Look. Just be you. Do you really need anyone to force you to be feminine? Yeah is sounds nice but... Just be feminine and if you like BDSM then big deal, it is fun to feel helpless and not in control.
  •  

Tessa James

I think the idea may originate from a genre of pop literature, or comic books.  I have seen examples appear on my kindle reader as "recommended" and that is likely because I do read more serious works about people who are transgender and related issues.

The story line is typically a formulaic fantasy or dream or magic of some kind.  Usually some guy is bewitched, cursed or forced against their will to become or turn into a girl or woman.  I consider it fetishistic and a turn on for those who may dream of being female and may even be transgender but are unwilling or unable to transition in real time.  You know, the devil (not Devlyn:) made me do it!

Dream on ;) :D
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Tessa James on October 26, 2017, 04:57:10 PM
I think the idea may originate from a genre of pop literature, or comic books.  I have seen examples appear on my kindle reader as "recommended" and that is likely because I do read more serious works about people who are transgender and related issues.

The story line is typically a formulaic fantasy or dream or magic of some kind.  Usually some guy is bewitched, cursed or forced against their will to become or turn into a girl or woman.  I consider it fetishistic and a turn on for those who may dream of being female and may even be transgender but are unwilling or unable to transition in real time.  You know, the devil (not Devlyn:) made me do it!

So is it a real thing or just made up?
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Jenntrans on October 26, 2017, 04:34:45 PM
I really don't know about forced feminization. Oh I love BDSM and being submissive and it was never forced onto me.

Look. There are plenty of men and or women that like femininity. Being tied up and helpless is a little different though.

Look, fantasies are one thing but finding someone that will love you and understand is a totally different thing. I love being tied up and am free the be femme and he spanks me with my own hair brush at that. I tell him harder or not. Sometimes I say, ">-bleeped-<, that hurt so stop." and he does. Sometimes he uses a belt on my ass tied down spread eagle but just on my butt.

LOL I love bondage but it goes both ways so a safe word or and understanding is so important so make sure of that.

No one has to force me to be feminine male of female. Well now it is only one man but he knows my limits. He pushes then and I let him even but when I say stop he does.

OK so I may be gay even though I am femme because I love guys.:embarrassed: Hell all my gay friends call me gay but I am not. I am trans and they really can't understand that. But my boyfriend does though and that is all that matters to me.

Look. Just be you. Do you really need anyone to force you to be feminine? Yeah is sounds nice but... Just be feminine and if you like BDSM then big deal, it is fun to feel helpless and not in control.

Spanked with a hairbrush or belt? That would like really hurt! Oh no no no. It's hands only for me. If my boyfriend ever hit me with a brush or belt I would kick him in his oysters!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: Julia1996 on October 26, 2017, 05:16:15 PM
Spanked with a hairbrush or belt? That would like really hurt! Oh no no no. It's hands only for me. If my boyfriend ever hit me with a brush or belt I would kick him in his oysters!

And possibly forcibly feminize him.  :D
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: MaryT on October 26, 2017, 05:28:00 PM
And possibly forcibly feminize him.  :D
Lol, that's hilarious.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Charlotte F

Quote from: Julia1996 on October 26, 2017, 05:13:15 PM
So is it a real thing or just made up?

Definitely real!  It's a similar concept to being babied or pony play, to some men it's a humiliation fantasy - a sub-genre of the BDSM scene

Whichever way your mop flops I guess!
  •  

Lucy Ross

Quote from: Tessa James on October 26, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

I've read (probably in the old newsletter Tapestry) that the earliest examples in print are from the late 19th century.  It's another erotic archetype, or pastiche of two, if you think about it - combine domination and transgender impulses, and what do you get?
1982-1985 Teenage Crossdresser!
2015-2017 Middle Aged Crossdresser!  Or...?
April 2017 Electrolysis Time  :icon_yikes:
July 12th, 2017 Started HRT  :icon_chick:
  •  

HappyMoni

Throughout my life, I wanted to be feminine (not allowed in my circumstance) so the thought that it would happen through no fault of my own was highly appealing. It alleviates the guilt and gets me what I want. I am too straight laced to actually have it done in reality, like with a guy dominating me. Still the idea of having to wear a bra now or anything else feminine that I have to do living full time just makes me feel good. I have to wear a woman's swim suit now. That is awesome. Tame I guess but awesome.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

VeronicaLynn

As an erotica category it certainly exists, but not many actual dommes are into it...Most think it is pretty misogynistic to humiliate guys by feminizing them...

•  

Jenntrans

Quote from: Julia1996 on October 26, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

It goes kike this, no scars or blood and a safe word then I am in your hands. I mean I got a tat for my boyfriend to mark me as his which is practically a "brand" and he has my name tatted on him too which again is practically a brand.

Piercings hurt and I did my own ears but the belly button really hurt. But a tat? That is not just a needle and done and if we break up it is in a really sensitive place. My name is on his forearm but his is on my Pubic area. :embarrassed: If we ever break up and we have been together for around ten years I can have it covered or just grow pubes. :-\.

No one has to force me to be feminine. Now tied up on the bed and spanked then that is a different story. :embarrassed: But you always need a safe word if it gets too unbearable but if he loves you then he should never make it too unbearable and more sweet and so on for you if you like Bondage.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Jenntrans on October 31, 2017, 04:02:28 PM
It goes kike this, no scars or blood and a safe word then I am in your hands. I mean I got a tat for my boyfriend to mark me as his which is practically a "brand" and he has my name tatted on him too which again is practically a brand.

Piercings hurt and I did my own ears but the belly button really hurt. But a tat? That is not just a needle and done and if we break up it is in a really sensitive place. My name is on his forearm but his is on my Pubic area. :embarrassed: If we ever break up and we have been together for around ten years I can have it covered or just grow pubes. :-\.

No one has to force me to be feminine. Now tied up on the bed and spanked then that is a different story. :embarrassed: But you always need a safe word if it gets too unbearable but if he loves you then he should never make it too unbearable and more sweet and so on for you if you like Bondage.

We always use a safeword and he's very careful about everything and has never hurt me during S&M play. Wow, you got a tattoo of his name. I really hope we Don't break up but I would never tattoo his or anyone's name on myself. He did casually mention a collar with his name on it  to me. Not a dog collar but a silver one Thats actually jewelry.  I wouldn't have a problem with that but nothing permanent.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jenntrans

Quote from: Julia1996 on October 31, 2017, 07:36:48 PM
We always use a safeword and he's very careful about everything and has never hurt me during S&M play. Wow, you got a tattoo of his name. I really hope we Don't break up but I would never tattoo his or anyone's name on myself. He did casually mention a collar with his name on it  to me. Not a dog collar but a silver one Thats actually jewelry.  I wouldn't have a problem with that but nothing permanent.

Depends on where the tat is at and if it can be altered in such a way to still look classy or even "Tribal". I have a really girly name so... and I can always grow hair down
there. :embarrassed: I can even have it altered as more tribal or "covered up". But after almost ten years, multiple arguments and so on I think it may be for the long haul. Plus we are older and at 30 and older no way I would have a tat with a lover's name on me.

So have fun but don't ever mark yourself unless you are sure and then make sure you can cover it up later if need be.

But seriously it is a game of give and take but usually not as permanent as a tattoo. He likes dark hair and I am a light brown so I color my hair black. He likes bangs above the brow and I do that for him but I like a buzz on a guy and he does that for me or rather I buzz it for him. Since I do hair it is kind of a turn on. :embarrassed:

But never let yourself be marked permanently until you are at least in you 40s and then only if it can be covered. Tats kind of hurt, so.... We are almost 50 so chances are we will be together for a while.
  •