Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

Quote from: raeanne on January 09, 2018, 07:50:41 AM
Nice avatar picture Jayne! You look beautiful.

Sorry to interrupt the thread. I just had to tell her.

HAH, Raeanne (always liked that name) I was posting my 'pretend irate' message at the same time that you edited  your's. You can interrupt my thread any time that you want, no worries.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Katie Ellen

I'm pretty new here and I don't want to break any rules or anything.

I've been following yours and Jayne's posts and I just noticed what I thought was her new avatar photo as I was about to go into my therapy session. I just wanted to tell her how pretty she looked. Now I'm just waiting for your updated avatar! (Haha)
Katie Ellen
  •  

Faith

Quote from: raeanne on January 09, 2018, 11:05:23 AM
I'm pretty new here and I don't want to break any rules or anything.

I've been following yours and Jayne's posts and I just noticed what I thought was her new avatar photo as I was about to go into my therapy session. I just wanted to tell her how pretty she looked. Now I'm just waiting for your updated avatar! (Haha)

my avatar .. hmm .. when I manage to get a picture taken that I'm happy with. So many pretties on here (you included) that it's very hard to get myself to upload one.

Rules for my thread, well, goes without saying that forum rules come first. After that, no negative comments about me unless I make them and then you're obligated to tell me what an idiot I am .. in a positive manner ;D

constructive criticism is allowed, however, it must be followed up with an appropriate smiley to soften the blow

no mentioning how short Stephanie looks, she's very touchy. Speaking of, don't slam the fridge door, she might fall off.

hmm, I may have to think of a few more. I can't be leaving any loopholes.

•  

Katie Ellen

Thanks, I just don't want to see any negatives in my reputation box. Especially this soon.

I KNOW we are our own worst critics on our looks. It is kind of funny though that now I really enjoy taking pictures of myself as Raeanne, but I never liked pictures of my male self.

I think that we all look better as females than we do as males. Probably because we're happier. I bet yours will be awesome! But no hurry. When you're ready. It took me a long time on another forum.

As my therapist just told me this morning. Baby steps.
Katie Ellen
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Faith on January 09, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
After that, no negative comments about me unless I make them and then you're obligated to tell me what an idiot I am .. in a positive manner ;D

constructive criticism is allowed, however, it must be followed up with an appropriate smiley to soften the blow

no mentioning how short Stephanie looks, she's very touchy. Speaking of, don't slam the fridge door, she might fall off.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!  Nice try Faith.  You know darn well those rules won't fly with me. I'm going to tell you what I think and smack you up the side of the head when you need it too. :angel: ;D ;D :D :P :-* :angel: :angel: ;D :angel: ::) ::) ::) ;D

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Come on now Laurie, let's not lead the newbie astray. I'm just trying to keep some guidelines in place that benefit me the most keeps things nice and friendly for all involved

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Faith on January 09, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
Come on now Laurie, let's not lead the newbie astray. I'm just trying to keep some guidelines in place that benefit me the most keeps things nice and friendly for all involved

Hey youngin, don't you go worrying about raeanne. I'm already talking to her and will have her in hand before long. You just concentrate on those things you need to take care of yourself. Behave or Stephanie will have company up there on the fridge...

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Katie Ellen

I'm changing my name to "myheadsaspinnin"!
Katie Ellen
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on January 09, 2018, 11:16:17 AMno mentioning how short Stephanie looks, she's very touchy. Speaking of, don't slam the fridge door, she might fall off.

Ya know, I used to hate being little until 1) I started flying, and 2) I started transitioning. It's a huge advantage for both. So if you call me short now, I'll take it as a compliment. So nyah.

And I've got a pretty good grip on the top of the fridge, considering all the sticky dust up here. Might have to peel me loose.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

I may need to get this topic renamed to "My Progress of Tangents" or "My Life Derailed" or "How to Get Short people Off Your Fridge" or "Gnomes, Know One?" or "Confusion, It Really is as Simple as it Seems" or "Fruits, Don't Talk About Fruits" or ..  "I have no idea where I'm going with this, I'm just goofing off at work"

I got nothin' constructive. Time to get out my Lincoln Logs

•  

Jayne01

Reanne, thank you for your nice comments about my avatar.

Faith, I'm here, I'm here! A girl needs her beauty sleep you know. Besides, you forget I'm from the future, so I can drop by many hours later and still be here before you. Huh? Did that make sense? All this time travelling is making my head spin. It's 6:10am on Wednesday morning right now, for reference.

Sorry you have been feeling the weather blues, or would that be the weather greys? On the positive side, crappy weather makes the sun seem brighter and the sky bluer when it does eventually clear up. You saw your real shadow while walking, that was pretty cool.

Reanne, I wouldn't worry about shorty up on the fridge. She throws fruit occasionally, but she is harmless. She is all warm and fuzzy like a teddy bear with a heart of gold.

Laurie is the one you need to look out for. She will slap you up side of the head when you least expect it. But her heart is always in the right place and we all love her. Besides, the slaps are usually deserved and she gets a "thank you" for handing them out. Welcome by the way.

Now for some smileys so I don't break Faith's runes.  [emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji15][emoji15][emoji16][emoji12][emoji12][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]

Jayne [emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on January 09, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
I may need to get this topic renamed to "My Progress of Tangents" or "My Life Derailed" or "How to Get Short people Off Your Fridge" or "Gnomes, Know One?" or "Confusion, It Really is as Simple as it Seems" or "Fruits, Don't Talk About Fruits" or ..  "I have no idea where I'm going with this, I'm just goofing off at work"

I got nothin' constructive. Time to get out my Lincoln Logs

As long as it's not your Erector Set.

Oh, I said that out loud, didn't it?

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 09, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
As long as it's not your Erector Set.

Oh, I said that out loud, didn't it?

- Stephanie

My erector set is broken ......

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jayne01

I wanted to add to this constructive conversation but........I got nothin'

Blank Jayne
  •  

Faith

You can erect with legos until you lego, then you got nuthin'

•  

KathyLauren

Sometimes, being the normal one makes me feel so alone.   ::)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: KathyLauren on January 09, 2018, 04:42:21 PM
Sometimes, being the normal one makes me feel so alone.   ::)
Kathy, if it makes you feel better, I don't think your normal. Normal is boring. You're never alone.

Group hug for Kathy
(((((HUG)))))

Jayne
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Jayne01 on January 09, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
Kathy, if it makes you feel better, I don't think your normal. Normal is boring. You're never alone.

Group hug for Kathy
(((((HUG)))))

Jayne

Normal is a place in Illinois!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

Yes, Cali, Normal is a place in Illinois and I know a guy that lives there. We used to play World of Warcraft together.

Y'all best watch where you step. I took Stephanie down from the fridge today. She had to pee and run some sort of meeting. Poor girl thinks she the president now.

Faith Honey you hush now and go get that beauty sleep. Nitey Nite.

raeanne don't pay Jayne no mind. She been boxing with too many roos and well the poor thing can't put a single coherent sentence together anymore.

Jayne come over her sweetie I've got a nice ripe banana for you. No more of those awful apples.

Kathy Jayne did get one thing right. You aren't normal Dear. No, you are Canadian and there is nothing normal about you.

•