Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 06, 2018, 01:12:48 PM
I had two very similar episodes about a month ago, maybe a week apart. Shakes, chills, profuse sweating, nausea. Lasted about 20 minutes. Scared me to death when it happened. Never figured out a cause, and haven't had one since. I figure it must be HRT related somehow, but ??

Stephanie

@ Stephanie:  Before I started all the doctor supervised HRT drug cocktail my doctor had me on Spiro for a short time before that and I had the same symptoms that you described... I am still on Spiro and HRT and I can still get those symptoms now.... it usually happens when I am in bed, like 2AM or 3 AM ....   seemingly if I drink lots of fluids my episodes of all of that are much lessened.   
Hey, with HRT and other drugs in our body we need to stay hydrated anyway... it helps to clean out the toxins in our blood and in our organs.... but it does make for more frequent potty visits!!!!  The price of beauty!!!
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Faith

a week on estradiol, no spiro yet.

No nausea accompanied it. I ate a bunch of snacks and drank an extra coffee. I think I needed the snacks. Maybe I should keep an entire sugar filled snack tray at my desk, yep, that's the ticket ... more snacks :D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on March 06, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

No nausea accompanied it. I ate a bunch of snacks and drank an extra coffee. I think I needed the snacks. Maybe I should keep an entire sugar filled snack tray at my desk, yep, that's the ticket ... more snacks :D

@ Faith:  Oh yeah and empty stomach can have issues with HRT or any ingested drugs.  First, some good food, then lots of chocolate.. ;).. works for me.   Also be very certain to stay extra-hydrated, drink lots of fluids.... sure you may have to make more frequent potty stops but the fluids help keep you blood and organs flushed of toxins.
Hang in there... HRT does all kinds of things to your body...  along with the side-effects.
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jayne01

Hiya Faith,
How's it going? I've been kind of lost in my own world lately and haven't been keeping up to date.

How are you going with the HRT? Any updates on when you might get spiro?

Jayne
  •  

Laurie

Beware. I hear the is a Laurie at large heading towards Florida

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Sending a PM to Jayne explaining why I've haven't been seen much made me decide to post, something, anything. I don't have much. The gist of the PM was 'nothing to contribute', that pretty much sums me up. Social gatherings, forums, any situation where there is more than a couple people .. pluck me out, nothing changes. Alone in a crowd, no matter the format. I'm the tiny shrub in the forest of redwoods. Doesn't matter, I'm used to it now.

--==<<BUT>>==--

I am looking forward to a little one-on-one conversation .. erm, two-on-one (my wife will be there, of course) .. this Friday/Saturday when a high speed red truck will come barreling around the corner, hit the brakes, and skid sideways into my front yard.

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Faith on March 14, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
I am looking forward to a little one-on-one conversation .. erm, two-on-one (my wife will be there, of course) .. this Friday/Saturday when a high speed red truck will come barreling around the corner, hit the brakes, and skid sideways into my front yard.

Now I have an image of Laurie doing just that, then leaping from the truck & posing Speed Racer style.  ;D
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Jayne01

Hey! I just sent you a nice long (ish) reply to that PM and then you come here and start talking yourself down. Don't make me slap you girl. I can have slaps delivered by that slap happy lorry driver. I have already asked her to give you a hug from me, it wouldn't take much for her to deliver that slap.

Have a nice time with your visitor. I hear she is a sucker for cookies and some kind of dark elixir, just in case you need to control her to your will.

Jayne
  •  

Laurie

ummm Faith if you see a red truck doing that you might consider hiding from a crazy person. Now if it is a darl blue one then you will be accosted wit several hugs and very possible a slap or two up the side of your head as that would be me arriving. btw is the top of the fridge cleaned off just in case it's needed?

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Faith

Quote from: Laurie on March 14, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
ummm Faith if you see a red truck doing that you might consider hiding from a crazy person. Now if it is a darl blue one then you will be accosted wit several hugs and very possible a slap or two up the side of your head as that would be me arriving. btw is the top of the fridge cleaned off just in case it's needed?

Hugs,
    Laurie

could have sworn you said red somewhere .. must have been some other old person that I know.  Or did you paint it to go incognito?

•  

Cassi

To be safe - hide from all trucks!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Faith on March 06, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Congrats!!!!

Where's your HRT Ticker!   Signed - The Ticker Police  :police:
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Faith

No ticker until it really start. Super low does with no T blocker. MEH, I had better response on supplements that I can't take now.

little comment from today. The friend at work (the one that first asked about my make-up and asked about most everything else by now as well) .. Well, I went into his office to chat a bit and he goes, "Hey |--xxx--|. How's it goin'? ....." Then he stopped himself and said, "I'm sorry, I just can't seem to remember to call you Faith."

errmm,, umm, didn't know what to say really. I had no expectation of anyone at work using my name yet. I just told him not to worry about it.  :-\

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Faith on March 14, 2018, 08:04:45 PM
No ticker until it really start. Super low does with no T blocker. MEH, I had better response on supplements that I can't take now.

little comment from today. The friend at work (the one that first asked about my make-up and asked about most everything else by now as well) .. Well, I went into his office to chat a bit and he goes, "Hey |--xxx--|. How's it goin'? ....." Then he stopped himself and said, "I'm sorry, I just can't seem to remember to call you Faith."

errmm,, umm, didn't know what to say really. I had no expectation of anyone at work using my name yet. I just told him not to worry about it.  :-\
I guess that's a good thing. It will take them time to readjust after knowing you for so long as |—xxx—|. It sounds like he is making a genuine effort. Can't fault him for that.

Jayne
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Faith on March 14, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
could have sworn you said red somewhere .. must have been some other old person that I know.  Or did you paint it to go incognito?

Nope it was midnight blue when I bought it in 2006.

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Laurie on March 14, 2018, 08:14:55 PM
Nope it was midnight blue when I bought it in 2006.
It's called the Doppler effect.  Laurie goes so fast that all you see is a blur fading in the distance, with the blue doppler-shifted to red by the speed.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

somme_girl

Eeek! Congratulation, I'm happy for you.

Best of luck!!!!
  •  

Faith

not much going on. We managed to unload a house guest .. err .. umm .. our house-guest had to leave.
It was a nice visit. We didn't have any plans just did whatever so it ended up being lots of talking and eating, so much for that diet. Lori and I just aren't social butterflies, we do what we can.

My first wandering to my computer this morning led to a note on my computer:
QuoteFaith,
  From this day forward
You shall not walk alone.
May my heart be your shelter
And my arms be your home.

Happy Saint Patty's Day
<insert arrow-through-heart logo here>
Lori

and a page 2 that I didn't see until now:

QuoteHow cool is it that
the same God who created the Mountains
and Oceans and Galaxies looked
at you and thought the world
needed one of you too!

•  

Laurie

Those notes are sweet. From your sweet Lori to her sweet Faith. I enjoyed the eating and talking. And seeing two people the obviously love each other. It was a pleasure to visit with you both. I can tell you Faith you have one special woman in your life. She's a keeper. Lori also knows she has a special woman in her life in you also. To her you are every bit as much a keeper. I hope both of you always cherish each other as you do now.
  Thank you for letting me invade your home and get to know you two a little better.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Jayne01

That is so sweet. You are one lucky person to have Lori part of your life. You take good care of her, I've got me eye on you.

I hope that other Laurie with her lorry wasn't too much trouble. It sounds like you all had a nice time together.

Jayne
  •