News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne01

Quote from: Faith on April 20, 2018, 08:28:39 PM
do you still want pictures? of the fence with holes? or of me with a shovel?
Of course! Both please.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Faith on April 20, 2018, 08:28:39 PM
Dog fence, if you must know. They get very perturbed when left alone and keep digging under the fence. When the fence was first put in they only butted it to the ground. Grass grew up and the dogs didn't know they could go under. It's very dry here (Fl, no snow) so the grass is gone. Plus the years have rusted it away and weakened it, it's only rabbit fencing after all.

do you still want pictures? of the fence with holes? or of me with a shovel?
Cool!  What kind of dogs do you have?  We have a greyhound.  Fortunately, she is not interested in digging or jumping, so fence construction is easy.

Pics entirely at your discretion, of course.  To give you some encouragement, here's me digging an electrical trench to the barn:
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 21, 2018, 06:20:57 AM
Cool!  What kind of dogs do you have?  We have a greyhound.  Fortunately, she is not interested in digging or jumping, so fence construction is easy.

Pics entirely at your discretion, of course.  ....

A pure blood basenji and an Australian Shepherd/basset mix.

no shovel pics yet, I'm barely moving enough to make coffee.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 21, 2018, 06:20:57 AMTo give you some encouragement, here's me digging an electrical trench to the barn:

If you have to use a shovel, that's definitely the kind to have. Of course, it's probably necessary when you're digging frozen tundra. [emoji6]

Stephanie

PS: A 35 lb. German Shepherd/Border Collie mix owns us here.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

sorry, no shovel pictures, no one here to take the picture. I've done all I am going to for today. manual labor, ick.

as for a feel good moment, Lori confirmed, I have hair growth in my receding areas ..... YAY!! No such thing as too much hair ... on your head in any case ...  :D

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Faith on April 21, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
as for a feel good moment, Lori confirmed, I have hair growth in my receding areas ..... YAY!! No such thing as too much hair ... on your head in any case ...  :D
Are you using anything to stimulate hair growth or did it just starting happening on its own?

Jayne
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Jayne01 on April 21, 2018, 03:52:51 PM
Are you using anything to stimulate hair growth or did it just starting happening on its own?

Jayne

I quit using 'guy' shampoo and started doing a proper shampoo/conditioner for scalp and hair health. Between that and the estradiol must be doing it. I'll let you know in a month if Lori and I were misled by my desires :)

ps. Just caught up on your thread. I understand ....

•  

Faith

another day, another comment

mood, still overall good. Once in a while I get the bouncy 'can't-sit-still' feeling.

Waaaay back on 11/08/2017 (that's November for those of you that can't get your month and day in the right places) I took some 'I'm Fat' measurements. I actually started my diet/exercise in mid Oct.

Last night, I remeasured a couple.

ribs (under bust), I went from 39 inches to 37
waist, I went from 40 inches to 35.

Still a bit to go on my waist but .... progress.

•  

Jayne01

Hi Faith, great to see you are still in a good mood. Congratulations on the weight loss. I seem to be stuck at my current weight. It stays pretty constant with only minor deviations up and down. I try not to eat too much junk but I am not good at keeping up with exercise. Working nightshift and feeling like a zombie kills any shreds of motivation I might have.

Keep up your good work.

Jayne
  •  

Faith

broke the diet today. We had to go pick up some items for the house and as I was standing there all nekked wondering what to wear my wife goes, "wear something nice, show off that new body". Well, Alrighty then. I dressed up (no, not a dress). She dressed up as well. Off we went to fill my prescriptions then hit wally world. On the way I said that since we're all dressed up we should go out to eat, so we did. First dinner date with us dressed as she & her. First dinner date for just the two of us in a loooong while.

At Walmart I got one "Excuse me, ma'am" from a young girl (11'ish) wanting something from behind me
At dinner, an older gentleman tapped my shoulder and asked what I did to keep all my hair (paraphrased)
+1 -1 does not equal 0, in this case the +1 wins.

Very good dinner, neither of us could eat it all and we're both stuffed. No walk or exercise tonight .. blaaahhhh ....
In the middle of dinner Lori was staring at me .. I said, "What? Do I have soup on my face?". She said, "No, I can see it". 'It' being the changes to a more feminine look. I blame the weight loss  ;D

•  

Jayne01

Wow Faith! That is fantastic! A nice dinner with your wonderful wife, both of you all dressed up, how special! It sounds like you had more than just a +1 moment, it must at least be a +4 or 5. That easily beats the -1.

I am very happy for you. Keep the updates coming. I look forward to reading your posts.

Jayne
  •  

Laurie

Loved the update Faith. It's nice to get out with your loved one for a good dinner.(pssst I know this thing) I agree with your math too. Definitely a 1 result. And congrats on the weight loss. My little road trip did nothing to help me with min. In fact I gained back all I had lost prior to going on the road. It wasn't that much, but it was gone.
  Lori is still being that wonderful woman I got to know a little bit better while I was there. She's a keeper and has no plans to go anywhere without you Hun.

Hugs to you both,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jayne01

Let's see......

... my wife goes, "wear something nice, show off that new body".
+1

First dinner date with us dressed as she & her.
+1

At Walmart I got one "Excuse me, ma'am" from a young girl (11'ish) wanting something from behind me
+1

At dinner, an older gentleman tapped my shoulder and asked what I did to keep all my hair (paraphrased)
-1 (maybe?)

Very good dinner, neither of us could eat it all and we're both stuffed.
+1      (Good food is always a +1)

She said, "No, I can see it". 'It' being the changes to a more feminine look.
+1

Per my calculations,
+1 +1 +1 -1 +1 +1 = +4

Does that seem accurate? [emoji16]

Jayne
  •  

Michelle_P

Dining out together, preferably in a quiet, calm and possibly romantic environment is a wonderful way to maintain that connection romance forges between two people.  The act of sharing a meal and the experience is itself intimate, and brings two people together. (Verified by field testing...)

Doing this regularly if possible can be a powerful tool to maintain that connection.  Well done, Faith!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Faith

Definitely a plus evening, we both enjoyed our time out.

She stole my dress though. She was like, "Can I wear your dress since you're dressing up"

Wait, What?

So, you want me to dress up so that you have a reason 'borrow' my dress? ... sheesh :D

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Faith on April 26, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
So, you want me to dress up so that you have a reason 'borrow' my dress? ... sheesh :D

Hey, it ended up as a win, so I'd go with it!  ;D  Glad you had a nice night out.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Kathy, I'm disappointed. I guess I'll have to say it:

Pics or it didn't happen.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on April 26, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
Kathy, I'm disappointed. I guess I'll have to say it:

Pics or it didn't happen.

- Stephanie

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on April 26, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

Well that's more like it! Six pics, and with a nice theme!

- Stephanie

•  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on April 26, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
Well that's more like it! Six pics, and with a nice theme!

- Stephanie

I didn't realize. I hope it gets past those moderators that I posted six picks

(for the blind, change the pronunciation .. it's punny)

•