News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne Blake

Hi Faith,

Your story of this amazing journey just keeps getting better and better. Deb and I are truly enjoying your progress sister!

Hugs,
Tia Anne
  •  

Laurie

Yes Faith I do need to not p..p..pl ( Sorry I can't ) and it will happen again. You are and it shows.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

@Donica
Quote from: Donica on September 22, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
Well that's ok Faith. Getting your ears pierced is nothing. Taking care of them is ease to. A twist here, a twist there, keep them clean for 3 weeks to a month and your ready to try out your new ear rings. I suspect you'll have a bit of trouble getting them back from Lori ;D. A great update Faith! It's wonderful to see you both having such a good time together.
Donica.
Donica, I missed your reply in there yesterday. Guess I was more tired than I thought. Lori and I already have a few things that one will go to wear and the other has it. What a horrible quandary  :D We'll see how soon pierced earrings are added to the list.

@Laurie
Quote from: Laurie on September 22, 2018, 11:49:34 PM
  Yes Faith I do need to not p..p..pl ( Sorry I can't ) and it will happen again. You are and it shows.
well, don't hurt yourself. I understand how hard some things are. P-words being among them. Lets make it an I-word .. Intention .. :)
what shows? **looks down** .. not that, phew!! BUT!! I can wear a tube top now (and it stays up) .. woohooo .. just wait until my granddaughter sees that :D

@Tia Anne
Quote from: Anne Blake on September 22, 2018, 09:35:07 PM
Hi Faith,
Your story of this amazing journey just keeps getting better and better. Deb and I are truly enjoying your progress sister!
Hugs,
Tia Anne

Tia, I really can't believe how good I feel. Here I am, up early and half asleep and still feeling the same way. This is so far removed from any expectations that I've had. really, I had no expectations of ever feeling like this. It wasn't that long ago that I had asked Cindy (@Cindy) to close up my thread. I was again ready to fade away and be miserable. She did but she also reached out and simply chatted. I hope she realizes how much that helped. As much as you are enjoying my progress, it's not as much as I am .. now.

I don't know what to do with myself :D

The other shoe may drop, I am not looking for it, I am not listening for it, but I am certain that it won't last long and I'll pick it right back up again.

Thanks everyone, even if you don't log in or comment. You're there and that matters.

Faith
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

anne_indy

Quote from: Faith on September 23, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
@Donica
Thanks everyone, even if you don't log in or comment. You're there and that matters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

anne_indy

Oops. that didn't work. I meant to include that I do follow and and find your journey and evolution very helpful, informative, and inspirational.  I seldom reply, as my internet traffic may be monitored in the part of the world where I live, where people of our ilk are not tolerated. I'm currently on travel, so less concerned with monitoring of my internet traffic.

I look forward to your continuing updates.

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Faith

@Anne
QuoteThanks everyone, even if you don't log in or comment. You're there and that matters.

I thought maybe you were quietly commenting with no comment to show that you were there. :D

Quote from: anne_indy on September 23, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
Oops. that didn't work. I meant to include that I do follow and and find your journey and evolution very helpful, informative, and inspirational.  I seldom reply, as my internet traffic may be monitored in the part of the world where I live, where people of our ilk are not tolerated. I'm currently on travel, so less concerned with monitoring of my internet traffic.

I look forward to your continuing updates.
Anne

Anne, I sorry that you don't have full freedom to be who you are. I am honored though that your visit my little corner is of help to you. It helps, even in our worst times, to know that someone, somewhere, is benefiting from it.

Stick around, I'll try to keep it interesting :)

<<hugsz>>
Faith

•  

JudiBlueEyes

It sounds like you are enjoying life again Faith!  There's lots of "good" happening.  The beauty of having your ears pierced is you can start a small collection of hoops, dangles and studs since they're really not too expensive.  You might even convince Ms. Lori to share a little.   ;)

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on September 23, 2018, 08:13:31 PM
It sounds like you are enjoying life again Faith!  There's lots of "good" happening.  The beauty of having your ears pierced is you can start a small collection of hoops, dangles and studs since they're really not too expensive.  You might even convince Ms. Lori to share a little.   ;)

Judi

@Judi
I'd have to talk her into getting her ears pierced too. She keeps waffling.

I have been thoroughly enjoying the past little while. I hope it doesn't end. I was so bouncy driving home today, I swear the car was bouncing too ... oh, probably was. It needs struts and shocks :P

I'm off to bed, I may not want the day to end but I can't stay up.
G'night y'all
Faith

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Faith on September 23, 2018, 09:27:17 PM
@Judi

I have been thoroughly enjoying the past little while. I hope it doesn't end. I was so bouncy driving home today, I swear the car was bouncing too ... oh, probably was. It needs struts and shocks :P

G'night y'all
Faith

That bounce is feeling alive!
Living life without baggage comes from realizing you're who you are, no thought about it.
The bounce get higher, each time you live life without forethought. 
It's just natural.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Faith on September 23, 2018, 09:27:17 PM
@Judi

G'night y'all
Faith

Awesome, Faith!  It's nice when we are granted the happiness we deserve.  Bouncy is a great feeling, whether inside us or from a funky suspension. 

Have a good rest, and may you have a bouncy tomorrow!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Faith

Well, no bounce this morning :( Every little thing to set me off has happened so far. Transition/woman related .. ah, nope .. Simple life stupidities that irritate the crap outa ya (like driving to work surrounded by idiot drivers).

It started with my morning routine not being one, thrown for a loop. At least I didn't forget my meds this morning. That's what usually happens when routine is interrupted. Got to the closet, nothing I planned to wear looked/felt right. I kept it simple. Weeelllll, I had my new shoes and bracelet on to show off. By the time I got to work I had them off. I was not dressed in a manner that felt right to wear them and my mood told me to dress down. So, here I am at work wearing old shoes and no sparkles.

On the plus side .... nothing yet. I am optimistic though, that's new.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Faith on September 24, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
Well, no bounce this morning :( Every little thing to set me off has happened so far. Transition/woman related .. ah, nope .. Simple life stupidities that irritate the crap outa ya (like driving to work surrounded by idiot drivers).

It started with my morning routine not being one, thrown for a loop. At least I didn't forget my meds this morning. That's what usually happens when routine is interrupted. Got to the closet, nothing I planned to wear looked/felt right. I kept it simple. Weeelllll, I had my new shoes and bracelet on to show off. By the time I got to work I had them off. I was not dressed in a manner that felt right to wear them and my mood told me to dress down. So, here I am at work wearing old shoes and no sparkles.

Don't ya just hate days like that....Nothing looks or feels right and your happy relationship with yourself is not so happy today....Nothing really awful but just enough to put a dampener on your day. I hope things have improved as the day has gone on and you are feeling abit better about yourself.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Donica

You'll get that bounce back Faith! I have Faith in you :D. Some days, I don't want the leave the house, but I push past that and at the end of the day, I feel better for it. Ready to bounce another day.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

It's only getting worse.

I don't have 'the voice' I'm perfectly aware. BUT, when you have a vendor that doesn't know you from prior ... that has corresponded with you via email as FAITH ... called and asked for FAITH ... get called sir and told, Please don't call me SIR ... only to get SIR'd 6 more times in the space of a few minutes

Oh yeah, I am severely put out right now ......  :icon_burn:

•  

Susan Baum

Quote from: Faith on September 24, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
Got to the closet, nothing I planned to wear looked/felt right.

Ugh!
We all have mornings like that. But anything's better than being stuck in the menswear department  >:-)

No, I don't post frequently but I am really happy for you and all the good news you've shared. The day will get better.

Susan
Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Faith

Quotemenswear
@Susan, please leave such vulgar terms for the FtM forums, thank you

:D

•  

LizK

Quote from: Faith on September 24, 2018, 09:26:58 AM
It's only getting worse.

I don't have 'the voice' I'm perfectly aware. BUT, when you have a vendor that doesn't know you from prior ... that has corresponded with you via email as FAITH ... called and asked for FAITH ... get called sir and told, Please don't call me SIR ... only to get SIR'd 6 more times in the space of a few minutes

Oh yeah, I am severely put out right now ......  :icon_burn:

Now that is just rude. I hope your day got much better after that, but anyway today is a new day!! I hope this is better than yesterday  :D

Take care
Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Laurie

Have Faith! This too shall pass.

In the meantime go home and hug your Lori. She'll make it better.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Quote from: LizK on September 24, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
Now that is just rude. I hope your day got much better after that, but anyway today is a new day!! I hope this is better than yesterday  :D

Take care
Liz

Hey Liz, it got better once I was home and got away from the work idiots. It started getting better at work when my (inspired)work friend popped in to say Hi. She's so happy and expressive that it's very had to stay in a lousy mood. I have to remember to thank her today.

Quote from: Laurie on September 24, 2018, 11:02:34 PM
  Have Faith! This too shall pass.

In the meantime go home and hug your Lori. She'll make it better.

Hugs,
  Laurie
I tried that, it did work but it had consequences. Nice hug followed up by a kiss and .. lightning bolt through the body  :icon_yikes: how the heck am I ever going to get used to that??!!??

•  

Faith

I'm trying to get myself to post a picture at the beginning of each week. I couldn't do it yesterday, today is borderline but here you go anyways ...

I don't know about leaving it, maybe if I run it through a photo filter?

•