News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on September 27, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
My eyes are burned. Note to self: If someone says google something... don't...

;D ;D ;D ;D

@sarah1972   @Faith   @Laurie   @Steph2.0
Why did you "make" me google it???  I broke out in laughter.

It is unbelievable what some people will buy....   
...hormones worked for me...
and if I needed more than my C-cup I would have done it right with BA.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Faith on September 27, 2018, 03:30:01 PM
I did recommend against it. You must learn to read with improved comprehension .. or wear your reading specs.
Oh, I forgot .. you burned your eyes. hm, Try aloe.

I know you recommended against it. It is like a pickle (or candy) jar with a big flashy sign saying "do not eat"....

I am just glad I was not the only one, seems our Northern Star also went on Google [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

•  

Faith

@Sarah @Danielle @Stephanie

so, no posting of the big red button .... got it.

I decided against hyperlinking 'button', it seems that some people just can't resist temptation.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

LizK

Inflatable boobs...It seems this thread has come a long way since my Dr Seuss reference....it kinda reads like one of his boobs books LOL
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

boobs aside (unfortunately mine are aside :P)

I just received a call from PP. My labs came back normal (whatever normal is) I should be able to see the results for myself soon. They usually don't post until the Dr has had time to review. So, normal, they renewed my prescriptions and added progesterone.

more steps forward.

Faith

•  

Donica

Quote from: Faith on September 28, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
boobs aside (unfortunately mine are aside :P)

I just received a call from PP. My labs came back normal (whatever normal is) I should be able to see the results for myself soon. They usually don't post until the Dr has had time to review. So, normal, they renewed my prescriptions and added progesterone.

more steps forward.

Faith

Nice Faith! I asked my Endo for progesterone. She just looked me and laughed. Ok, she really didn't laugh, She just said NO!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!. Then she said, maybe after your GRS.

I think there really is something to this cycle thing too. Even over a year on HRT, I've been having this nasty urge for pickle relish. I never liked it before. But now, I put that s&%t on everything.

Oh! and I didn't google it. I took your word for it.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

I don't know if it's good or bad, I'd have to research more. pros and cons and all that.

waddayamean ya dint gOOgle it?

•  

Donica

Ok ok!!! I did google it. Dear lord, why did I do that? ::). In all honesty, I knew that they would come up with that sooner or later. I used to dream of having inflatable boobs in my CD days. The German girl I saw on YouTube must have a real serious boob sag issue when she deflates.  Uh, Oh, too much? Sorry ;D.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Lori and I went off for breakfast this morning. It was crowded. We spoke to a few people while we were waiting. We decided to swing into Goodwill afterwards for a bit of browsing (turned into retail therapy :D ) Really, there is nothing better than just spending time with someone as you browse and chat.

With my arms getting full, I went for a cart .. grabbed the slowest noisiest cart ever, had to swap that out. I ended up browsing carts just to find a workable one. While involved in that a couple ladies came in. I hear, "Hello Faith, we meet again". It was the couple from IHOP and they remembered my name. I suppose I do stand out just a bit :P After a brief friendly conversation we go our separate ways to finish our shopping.

With Halloween stuff everywhere, on a whim, I tried on a hat (hats hate me). Lori's eyes popped and said, "Wait, I need a picture". Well, I must say, not too shabby:

Oh and the obligatory scarf picture for Steph and Jayne

Here's a link to the album:
https://imgur.com/a/wBUAAxF
We did not buy the hat nor the scarf.

there was more to the shopping spree (+-$70 before discount cards). All in all, quite awesome.
Faith

ps
Had a happy moment at the check out:
(quote from 'what made you happy today" topic)
Quote from: Faith on September 29, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
Today at Goodwill, at the checkout, a lady started a conversation with me by saying ,"Have we met before at <some location> we had a lot of fun". I was like, not me, I'm only just now starting to have fun.

After a brief pause she struck more conversation. Responding that I'm a work in progress she said that she has several friends transitioning. I told her how long it's been (short time) and her response was, "It's working for you, you're very pretty" .... squeee .... (small squee, I don't want to get in trouble with Steph by exploding).

already a bouncy day that really set me off .. WOOOOO!  :D

disclaimer:
paraphrased, my CRS prevents verbatim recitations

•  

KathyLauren

Woo-hoo!  I love the pics, Faith.  The lady at the checkout was right: you are pretty!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Absolutely gorgeous hat Faith. How nice that people are remembering you. It's great to see you both having such a good time together. I would say this deserves a <<<SQUEEHAPPYSPLOSION>>>. To much? Sorry! I'm not as good at SQUEE'S as Stephanie is. Perhaps I'll leave that to the pro's.

BTW! What's with the tongue lol?

Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Way to go Faith... you look absolutely wonderful in your newest photos as you were out and about on your shopping spree.   Your outfit is really nice.... love the hat.   OH, and that was nice that the couple that you met at IHOP recognized you and greeted you by name.   
All of this is very affirming for sure..... enjoy every moment.

Although I never heard the term before that @Donica used, I know what it means and it is quite appropriate in response to your posting.....
               <<<SQUEEHAPPYSPLOSION>>>

Oh, and I greeted Lori  @DiLoris  on her thread just a few minutes ago...
...... now that she is here it will be quite difficult keeping any secrets and surprises from her.  ;)

Thanks for your wonderful update....
Hugs and well wishes.....
Danielle

•  

DiLoris

Quote from: Donica on September 28, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Ok ok!!! I did google it. Dear lord, why did I do that? ::). In all honesty, I knew that they would come up with that sooner or later. I used to dream of having inflatable boobs in my CD days. The German girl I saw on YouTube must have a real serious boob sag issue when she deflates.  Uh, Oh, too much? Sorry ;D.

Donica, Faith has always had a fascination for boobs.

Quote from: sarah1972 on September 27, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
My eyes are burned. Note to self: If someone says google something... don't...
;D ;D ;D ;D

Sarah, Love you already girl.

•  

DiLoris

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 29, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
Woo-hoo!  I love the pics, Faith.  The lady at the checkout was right: you are pretty!

Kathy I agree she is pretty.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 29, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
Way to go Faith... you look absolutely wonderful in your newest photos as you were out and about on your shopping spree.   Your outfit is really nice.... love the hat.   OH, and that was nice that the couple that you met at IHOP recognized you and greeted you by name.   
All of this is very affirming for sure..... enjoy every moment.

Although I never heard the term before that @Donica used, I know what it means and it is quite appropriate in response to your posting.....
               <<<SQUEEHAPPYSPLOSION>>>

Oh, and I greeted Lori  @DiLoris  on her thread just a few minutes ago...
...... now that she is here it will be quite difficult keeping any secrets and surprises from her.  ;)

Thanks for your wonderful update....
Hugs and well wishes.....
Danielle

Danielle I have read a lot of your stuff over Faiths shoulder. Thank-you for your kind words to Faith. It means the world.  Lori  By the way I Love your smile.

•  

Faith

Quote from: Donica on September 29, 2018, 02:33:30 PM....<snip>...BTW! What's with the tongue lol?

That's for Steph and Jayne. If you look at the album, there's some without the tongue :D

Thank you all for your continued compliments, they mean a lot. I don't quite agree with 'pretty' but who am I to argue or call you liars embellisher's  exaggerators,  oh the heck with it ... THANK YOU  :-*

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on September 29, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

BTW! What's with the tongue lol?

I'm claiming credit for the scarf thing, having been taught the virtues by my wonderful next-door neighbor. But then Jayne decided to elbow in on the fad, and we came to an agreement that she can wear them when it's cold for her in the summer, and I wear them when it gets cold here for the winter.

But now... now Faith wants in on it, too? And shows her defiance with her tongue? I don't know about that, girlfriend. I know who knows where you live. Scarves can be both pretty and deadly, just like me. (🤪)

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

You are most welcome dear!
Quote from: Faith on September 29, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
That's for Steph and Jayne. If you look at the album, there's some without the tongue :D

Thank you all for your continued compliments, they mean a lot. I don't quite agree with 'pretty' but who am I to argue or call you liars embellisher's  exaggerators,  oh the heck with it ... THANK YOU  :-*

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

An awesome night tonight, I didn't want it to end .. but it did.
Details here:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,241264.0.html

be prepared for a lengthy read

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on September 30, 2018, 12:05:38 AM
An awesome night tonight, I didn't want it to end .. but it did.
Details here:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,241264.0.html

be prepared for a lengthy read

@Faith
Dear Faith: 
I have read it, twice in fact, I didn't want to miss all the happy moments that you mentioned.
.... I just posted my reply comment to it on your thread....
Keep the updates coming!!!   :)

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Hi Faith,

I also read you awesome night post and even though I responded to it. But I'll be darned if I know where it went. I probably didn't notice that the warning that someone else had posted before me ( @Alaskan Danielle ) and messed up posting mine. Anyway I agree it was an awesome night.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis