Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

Kathy and Steph, thank you.

Quotestarting to accept people's word
Kathy, yes, I am starting to accept it. Too many people say so to brush it all off as 'just to make me feel good'. The solidifier was 100% passing Saturday night, I was just a woman. That night will get me through a lot of downs :)
Quoteyou do indeed look good.  Too good to go to the men's room.  You are a woman; use the women's room
It's really sinking in now. I've only used the unisex room @ work. Using that men's room at the restaurant was, as Steph said, just wrong. I'd never felt it before. It'll be a while before I'm comfortable using the ladies room by myself. No more men's rooms in my future.

Steph, Lori did change her mind before we left. I had already started changing and my mind was zoning out. I just said, "Don't worry about it, let's go"

She told me that her mind got full of other parents seeing grandpa (event for my grandson) in a dress. A bunch of bad scenarios went through her head and she got worked up. After she really thought about it she realized that all they would see is another woman. It was too late then, I was already spiraling.

I posted to get it out of my system, self-purge, to share with those that have faced (or will face) similar scenarios. I am much better today, back to smiling.

Steph .. YAY!!! HUGSSSSZZZZZ
I'll look for them on my doorstep
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on October 03, 2018, 09:47:52 AM.
Steph .. YAY!!! HUGSSSSZZZZZ
I'll look for them on my doorstep

I'll leave them under the mat.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 03, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
I'll leave them under the mat.

eww, nasty muddy hugs .. oh wait, MUD WRESTLING !!!!! WOOOOOOOooooo.......

•  

Donica

Dear Faith! That was a lot for you to go through. Relationships can be difficult at times. But most of the time, relationships are the best times in our lives. Because Lori is so understanding, your relationship could be the next fairy tail dream relationship. I hope I'm not getting to gooey here.

I understand the anxiety of using the ladies room by yourself. I have yet to do so my self. Well, actually, I have yet to use any public restrooms. I've always make it home just in time :o. If that's not an option, since I am full time, the ladies best step aside. Some men can be such pigs when a lady has to use the men's room.

I'm sure you and Lori are going to have many more happy moments, for many years to come.

Hugs you two!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Donica on October 03, 2018, 12:01:43 PM
... I'm sure you and Lori are going to have many more happy moments, for many years to come ...
Oh, I'm sure!

•  

Faith

sitting here in a dark but flowery short skirt, fishnet stockings, black one piece body suit, jean jacket. Waiting for the wife to get home :D

It's a sample Halloween outfit. I'm think to add black goth-type makeup (my daughter will help). I won't put that on right now, I have to work tomorrow. I'm not sure about the hair .. what to do .. what to do ...

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 03, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
sitting here in a dark but flowery short skirt, fishnet stockings, black one piece body suit, jean jacket. Waiting for the wife to get home :D

It's a sample Halloween outfit. I'm think to add black goth-type makeup (my daughter will help). I won't put that on right now, I have to work tomorrow. I'm not sure about the hair .. what to do .. what to do ...
@Faith
Dear Faith:
Well now, of course your followers will "demand" a picture of you dressed with makeup and all ...
..   we want to see you in your costume!!!   Whatever you do with your hair will be great... it is nice and long so it will be easy to do all kinds of things with.

That is very nice that your daughter is helping you and your wife is on board with all of this....   you are very blessed to have the accepting home and family situation that you are enjoying... and sharing with your followers..

Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on October 03, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

I'm thinking some black streaks in your silver hair would go with the goth look.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Jayne01

Hi Faith,

I just caught up on your thread. It was such a joy to read all of your happy posts. Your near meltdown the other day was unfortunate but you handled yourself really well and bounced right back to your happy place. You have come such a long way in the last month or two. I am so happy for you. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

I'll try not stay gone for so long in the future, or perhaps I should........you have reached astronomical heights in my absence.

Way to go Faith!!! Woooohoooooooo!
[emoji1323][emoji1323][emoji1323]

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Jayne01 on October 04, 2018, 03:50:14 AM
Hi Faith,

I just caught up on your thread. It was such a joy to read all of your happy posts. Your near meltdown the other day was unfortunate but you handled yourself really well and bounced right back to your happy place. You have come such a long way in the last month or two. I am so happy for you. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

I'll try not stay gone for so long in the future, or perhaps I should........you have reached astronomical heights in my absence.

Way to go Faith!!! Woooohoooooooo!
[emoji1323][emoji1323][emoji1323]

Hugs,
Jayne

JAYNE!! I missed you sticking your head poking your nose into my business visiting me in my little corner.

Yes indeed, many ups and a few downs, mostly up and it's great WOOOOO is right :D

Welcome back and many thanks.
Faith
ps, I'm waiting for your big update. No hints now, I don't you to spoil it.

•  

LizK

Quote from: TonyaW on October 03, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

I'm thinking some black streaks in your silver hair would go with the goth look.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I agree with Tonya...black streaks would be perfect...maybe a little spiked as well  ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: LizK on October 04, 2018, 06:41:59 AM
I agree with Tonya...black streaks would be perfect...maybe a little spiked as well  ;D

oo, good idea .. spiked punch to drink while I'm out carousing :D

•  

LizK

Quote from: Faith on October 04, 2018, 06:48:37 AM
oo, good idea .. spiked punch to drink while I'm out carousing :D

Even better!!!... :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk:
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Faith

I was talking to a friend at work today about 'things'. Talking about how some people are OK, others not, some assuming rather than knowing. I told him that I would prefer that they just ask questions rather than rely on rumor and misconceptions. Topic drifted around, he brought up how years ago he had trouble separating gender from sexuality/preference but finally got it and how some people still don't get it. He started to say "he understood" paused and changed it saying, "No, that's not right, I can imagine but I don't really know. No one can unless they're going through it".

It drifted into degrees of need. How some only need minimal, wear panties, small breasts that no one knows or sees but they know for themselves and that's enough. I stated that, unfortunately, I am one that needs to present the whole package, inside and out, despite the issues it can cause.

His answer?

He said, I don't think it's unfortunate. Yes, some people can do minimal and be OK but no one else knows who they are. With you (meaning me), you get to let out the real you for everyone to see and get to know. It's not unfortunate at all.

I just thought I would share a few tidbits of our conversation. It's nice to talk to someone that has no pretense, no specific desire or need to see me one way or the other .. other than as myself.

Faith

I know I didn't word this the way our conversation went, hopefully it comes across in a positive way, because it was.

•  

Faith

minor update. New phones at work:

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 04, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
minor update. New phones at work:

@Faith
Dear Faith:
What brand and model of phone is that in your photo??

I have a hate/love relationship with new phones, pads, laptops and desktop computers.....  Sometimes the change throws everything off for days or weeks to figure out the intricacies of the new software and devices.  On the other hand the newer, faster, and more capable equipment, once I get accustomed to how to take advantage of all the new features, can be a real advantage for my personal and business use.

Presently I am an iPhone, iPad, and a Windows 10 HP laptop and two HP desktop computers user.
The biggest issue I have is internet speed where I live....
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

LizK

It sounds to me like you a really good conversation with a co=worker who may even be an unwitting ally now able to speak to what you said when he is with others...the conversation seemed positive and he did show some good insight by understanding he can not possibly know how this is for you and is happy to admit it. Chalk up another great experience!!

Take care
Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 05, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
Dear Faith:
What brand and model of phone is that in your photo??

I have a hate/love relationship with new phones, pads, laptops and desktop computers.....  Sometimes the change throws everything off for days or weeks to figure out the intricacies of the new software and devices.  On the other hand the newer, faster, and more capable equipment, once I get accustomed to how to take advantage of all the new features, can be a real advantage for my personal and business use.

Presently I am an iPhone, iPad, and a Windows 10 HP laptop and two HP desktop computers user.
The biggest issue I have is internet speed where I live....
Danielle

It's a company wide IP system. We currently have Cisco but their licensing is getting too expensive.
We're switching to Mitel (used to be ShoreTel). The phones are the IP 400 series.

I won't hear much change. My phone always forwards to my cell on the 4th ring .. I'm a (within reason) 24/7 reachable employee. I rarely use my desk phone. This one displays my name, unlike the Cisco, that's why I posted it. I had changed names after the new phone order went in. Someone paid attention and made sure my name was updated.

I've have almost every version of windows on one machine or another, 10 being on the most used. I have 3-4 flavors of linux floating around, mostly CentOS 7 though. I maintain all the servers/network/switches

Quote from: LizK on October 05, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
It sounds to me like you a really good conversation with a co=worker who may even be an unwitting ally now able to speak to what you said when he is with others...the conversation seemed positive and he did show some good insight by understanding he can not possibly know how this is for you and is happy to admit it. Chalk up another great experience!!

Take care
Liz

Hey Liz,  Definitely an advocate. He explains things to others that can't quite grasp it. He's in the latino radio area. Only reason that matters is it's easier to explain me to them in spanish. We stumble over the english translations trying to explain it all.

•  

Faith

I decided to be a bit dressy for work today. While I feel it, I don't think I quite look it. :(

•  

Nicole70

Faith,

You look wonderful, I like your top. Nice to see your name on the company wide phone system [emoji16]

Nicole
  •