Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicole70

Faith,
It's Tuesday where I am, I just woke up, do I still qualify[emoji51], glad you feel a bit better today

Nicole
  •  

Faith

Ok, since some people are late arriving, a day late?, and to take the pressure off Sarah (who went offline shortly thereafter) I'll go ahead and post my 'Monday Morning Before Coffee Half-Asleep' photo .. it's not pretty.

with capri style black baggy pants .. very comfy. Lori said I had to wear it.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Faith

moving on ...

I remembered something from a week back. It seems that last time I was at the outside park jam (music) someone snapped some photos. One photo with me in it was shown to a friend of mine. He said, "That must be John's Mom". The reply was, "No, that's John".

note: Yes, my legal name is John.

•  

Nicole70

Yay! Thank you Faith, you look great!
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 03:46:43 PMI'll go ahead and post my 'Monday Morning Before Coffee Half-Asleep' photo .. it's not pretty.

Is too!

Ah ah ah! No arguing, missy!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 03:46:43 PM
Ok, since some people are late arriving, a day late?, and to take the pressure off Sarah (who went offline shortly thereafter) I'll go ahead and post my 'Monday Morning Before Coffee Half-Asleep' photo .. it's not pretty.

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Thank you for posting your Monday morning picture....  and I disagree with you about how you feel about the picture,  I think that you look wonderful in that photo...  your hair, your face, .... you look like you are very comfortable in your feminine appearance..... PRETTY !!!!
Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Donica

Thanks for reposting your Monday morning before coffee picture Faith. You look find dear :D.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

On that note, how about a Monday morning photo op?

Faith

That wasn't a rhetorical question?   

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

Thank you for posting your photo, Faith.  Yes, it is pretty, so there.   :P
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 08, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
Thank you for posting your photo, Faith.  Yes, it is pretty, so there.   :P

I don't know why you're so argumentative when I am always so polite and non-confrontational :D

Quote from: TonyaW on October 08, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

That wasn't a rhetorical question?   

rheticule? If you rheticule me I may take it poisonal

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 08, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
Thank you for posting your Monday morning picture....  and I disagree with you about how you feel about the picture,  I think that you look wonderful in that photo...  your hair, your face, .... you look like you are very comfortable in your feminine appearance..... PRETTY !!!!
Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle

I can almost kinda sorta see it if I squint real hard in a dark room

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
rheticule? If you rheticule me I may take it poisonal

Well if you reticule me, I'll put you in my sights after I scope things out.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Obviously you are looking more and more feminine!  "One photo with me in it was shown to a friend of mine. He said, "That must be John's Mom""."
I would have taken that comment as a complement!

As to your before coffee photo, you look much nicer than I do before I pour the java.  I mean, you're already dressed and wearing jewelry.  I need coffee before I tackle the day. 

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on October 08, 2018, 07:08:37 PM
Obviously you are looking more and more feminine!  "One photo with me in it was shown to a friend of mine. He said, "That must be John's Mom""."
I would have taken that comment as a complement!
I did :)

As to your before coffee photo, you look much nicer than I do before I pour the java.  I mean, you're already dressed and wearing jewelry.  I need coffee before I tackle the day. 
Judi
Meds have to dissolve, they do so on the drive to work .. so, no coffee until I get there. And, that necklace never comes off. for years I could not wear my wedding band. That necklace is intertwined rings.

tripped over another old picture (of a picture). ~1982

•  

SarahFehrman

Gorgeous! Listen to Lori!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

LizK

Looking your fabulous self I see.... ;D.....

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

hey everyone, thanks for the comments. It's kind of a blah morning so I think I'll just lurk around. feel free to hang out .. Honest! It's free, I don't charge. You do have to bring your own drinks and snacks though.

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
I did :)
Meds have to dissolve, they do so on the drive to work .. so, no coffee until I get there. And, that necklace never comes off. for years I could not wear my wedding band. That necklace is intertwined rings.

tripped over another old picture (of a picture). ~1982

For me its coffee first, then meds, then get dressed, etc,  then more coffee.  Only time the coffee is skipped is on needles in the face day, which is also the only time I go out with out makeup.

Very nice necklace.  I've never been big on jewelry other than earrings. Maybe I'll have to look into a necklace like that, something I could and would want to wear every day.

There are some pictures of me from that time frame looking a lot like that.  Hopefully they are moldering in boxes in people's basements. Glad no one that has them has ever scanned them into a computer. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

OK, I have to say this, I definitely prefer the more recent picture!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 09, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

me too, although, you all may not believe me based on my 'self' comments.

I should explain my blah ... storms get to my head and make me, well, blah :P I can feel that hurricane that's in the gulf. It's really messing with me. It's one of those things that I've dealt with for years. It used to trigger migraines, thank goodness that doesn't happen any more. Since 'coming into my own' and starting HRT, and losing weight, no more headaches or chronic heartburn :)

•  

Northern Star Girl

[/quote]
Quote from: KathyLauren on October 09, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

Quote from: Faith on October 09, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
me too, although, you all may not believe me based on my 'self' comments.

I should explain my blah ... storms get to my head and make me, well, blah :P I can feel that hurricane that's in the gulf. It's really messing with me. It's one of those things that I've dealt with for years. It used to trigger migraines, thank goodness that doesn't happen any more. Since 'coming into my own' and starting HRT, and losing weight, no more headaches or chronic heartburn :)

@Faith
Dear Faith:
I am so glad that you are getting to the point that even you think that recent pictures of yourself look acceptable to you.  All of your followers think that you are looking very lovely. 

Oh, good news about no more headaches or chronic heartburn....  usually weight loss is very responsible for that overall health improvement.... and mix in the HRT.... then a happy and beautiful Faith emerges.

Thank you for keeping your thread updated and for your posts around the various threads on the Forums.
You followers appreciate watching and hearing about your progress.

Hugs and continued well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •