Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

My brother handed over the 2003 Subaru Baja Saturday. Today is the DMV visit to tag swap. The tag is only in my name so I have to be there. I mentioned to Lori about getting all made up, see if they question or dbl-take on my driver's license. She's all for it. So, now my bed is covered in outfits as I try to figure out which one. I'm sitting here in bra and stockings waiting for Lori to come back from a dog walk to help ....
I'll let you know how it goes
Faith
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 10, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
My brother handed over the 2003 Subaru Baja Saturday. Today is the DMV visit to tag swap. The tag is only in my name so I have to be there. I mentioned to Lori about getting all made up, see if they question or dbl-take on my driver's license. She's all for it. So, now my bed is covered in outfits as I try to figure out which one.

I'll let you know how it goes
Faith
@Faith
Dear Faith:
Ah ha.... imagine saying what you said this morning ONE YEAR ago....
    "I'm sitting here in bra and stockings waiting for Lori to come back from a dog walk to help ...."

A big difference that ONE YEAR and also the magic of HRT can make.

Thank you for posting your very affirming update....
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Donica

This should be interesting. What ever you decide to wear to the DMV, hopefully very femi, Please update the outcome from your visit.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 10, 2018, 07:56:12 AM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
Ah ha.... imagine saying what you said this morning ONE YEAR ago....
    "I'm sitting here in bra and stockings waiting for Lori to come back from a dog walk to help ...."

A big difference that ONE YEAR and also the magic of HRT can make.

Thank you for posting your very affirming update....
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

VERY big difference :D

Quote from: Donica on October 10, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
This should be interesting. What ever you decide to wear to the DMV, hopefully very femi, Please update the outcome from your visit.

Donica.

I went for slightly, you can tell me ......

That is me (obvious?) standing next to my new/old car outside the DMV

When we first went in, to get our number, we handed over our documentation. They asked us if 'John' was here .. :)

Faith

ps.
I was standing for the photo, car idling, the door shut, the doors locked, no key .. grandbaby (2 yr old) in the back seat all buckled in. We had to wait for my son to bring another key. Lots of bad 1sts with the car .. but, now that's all out of the way :P

•  

KathyLauren

Yikes, sorry to hear about locking your keys in the car.  But the important thing is ... YOU LOOK GREAT!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 10, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
VERY big difference :D

I went for slightly, you can tell me ......

That is me (obvious?) standing next to my new/old car outside the DMV

When we first went in, to get our number, we handed over our documentation. They asked us if 'John' was here .. :)

Faith

ps.
I was standing for the photo, car idling, the door shut, the doors locked, no key .. grandbaby (2 yr old) in the back seat all buckled in. We had to wait for my son to bring another key. Lots of bad 1sts with the car .. but, now that's all out of the way :P

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Wow-Whee, you look absolutely terrific and beautiful in your very nice dress and heels...  LOL.... there is no John at the DMV, just a beautiful woman named Faith. ;)
Regarding the keys and the doors automatically locking, I once owned a car that did the same thing when I left the engine running and got out and shut the door.....  it only happened once... I learned very quickly to not do that again.... but in my case I did not have a 2 year old locked in a running car all alone.... horrific thoughts that you must have had.
Thank you for sharing your story and also the beautiful pictures of your beautiful and pretty self.
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Whoa!  What a killer look!  Wonderful.  Nice looking car too! 

Danielle is soooo right about how things change without us even paying much attention.  You would have never thought those words a year ago.  Bravo Faith!
Judi 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

"I was standing for the photo, car idling, the door shut, the doors locked, no key .. grandbaby (2 yr old) in the back seat all buckled in. We had to wait for my son to bring another key."

This reminded me that when our son was very young my wife would drop him off at my mother's so she could watch him.  One day she pulls in the driveway, takes him into the house and realizes she's locked the door and the motor is running.  Unfortunately she's blocked my mom's car.  She calls me.  I drive an hour to get home to pick up the spare key then 30 minutes to my parents house to unlock the car.  Thankfully my son was not in the car and it had a full tank of gas!  It was a learning experience that we all laughed at later.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

sarah1972

Wow! Look at you showing those fantastic legs!!! You look really great, love the dress!

Sorry about the key trouble....

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Faith

Aww, thank you all very much. I still struggle to see, it seems that I am the only one. :( ... someday :). And think you also for not commenting on my hair disaster. It was very humid and windy, I was a sweaty wind-blown mess. Overall, today was a very good day. I felt like me aaaallll day :D

Sarah .. legs .. We were at Walmart tonight with the grandbaby. We stopped to look at full length mirrors. Holy Cow, I'm skinny :P  I need some meat on my hosp, butt, a little on my legs wouldn't hurt either. It seems, though, extra poundage goes straight for the belly :P
ps, thanks for saying fantastic. Other gals comment on my legs almost as much as my hair (I show my hair more). I'm still waiting on the guys to comment .......

speaking of grandbaby. I highly recommend a competent qualified professional when getting your nails done. Lori learned what happens when you allow a 2 year old to do it .....

thank you all again
Love and hugs
Faith

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 10, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Aww, thank you all very much. I still struggle to see, it seems that I am the only one. :( ... someday :). And think you also for not commenting on my hair disaster. It was very humid and windy, I was a sweaty wind-blown mess. Overall, today was a very good day. I felt like me aaaallll day :D

Sarah .. legs .. We were at Walmart tonight with the grandbaby. We stopped to look at full length mirrors. Holy Cow, I'm skinny :P  I need some meat on my hosp, butt, a little on my legs wouldn't hurt either. It seems, though, extra poundage goes straight for the belly :P
ps, thanks for saying fantastic. Other gals comment on my legs almost as much as my hair (I show my hair more). I'm still waiting on the guys to comment .......

speaking of grandbaby. I highly recommend a competent qualified professional when getting your nails done. Lori learned what happens when you allow a 2 year old to do it .....

thank you all again
Love and hugs
Faith

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Some day, Faith, you will stop being so critical of yourself and how you look...  I am looking so forward to that day.

You did not look like a windblown and sweaty mess from the photos that I saw... and your slim body, lovely hair and your long slender legs are some of your best features.   Don't be trying to put a bunch of weight on... and big bottoms are seemingly popular for Kim Kardashian fans, but not for me... but that is just my opinion.

You are beautiful, please believe it.  All of your followers are saying the same thing and I am certain that Lori @DiLoris agrees.   
Again, please put the worst self-critic away... thank you.

Thanks for your frequent thread updates.
Hugs and hugs...
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Pulled a Laurie with your keys at the DMV did you? And yes, Faith I loved the dress and how you looked in it.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Quote from: Laurie on October 10, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
Pulled a Laurie with your keys at the DMV did you? ....

And it wasn't even planned  :D

QuoteAnd yes, Faith I loved the dress and how you looked in it.

thank  you :)  :icon_redface:

•  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Faith on October 10, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

thank you all again
Love and hugs
Faith

Ha! Our two year old daughter loves to get her nails painted. We got some water based quick drying nail polish for kids. She still messes up her nails since she cannot even sit still for 5 minutes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I have used her nail polish too... lots of glitter. It only lasts a day or two though....

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Faith

Today's update ... mediocre ... not mood, the day in general, should have been a Friday! Oh Well.

I spent the day running the past few (days, weeks, months?) through my head. Overall, pretty amazing. So .. hmm, where's that thumbs-up button?

I one thing that crossed my mind, that I grabbed before it fell out onto the floor, was something that Lori told me.

She was visiting her Mom in the hospital the other day (allergic reaction, epipen 1.5 yrs out of date, no benadryl). Lori was talking to her about the week that they (Mom and aunt) were left alone.  Pointing out the she (Mom) would be dead had the reaction happened then. So, Lori, says from now on to call her, she'll come spend the night. They could have a girls night.

Her mom said, "If we're going to have a girls night, John has to come too."
Lori's reply, "If she is coming you have to call her Faith and use the right pronouns"

:icon_yes:

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 11, 2018, 04:50:08 PM
Today's update ... mediocre ... not mood, the day in general, should have been a Friday! Oh Well.

I spent the day running the past few (days, weeks, months?) through my head. Overall, pretty amazing. So .. hmm, where's that thumbs-up button?

I one thing that crossed my mind, that I grabbed before it fell out onto the floor, was something that Lori told me.

She was visiting her Mom in the hospital the other day (allergic reaction, epipen 1.5 yrs out of date, no benadryl). Lori was talking to her about the week that they (Mom and aunt) were left alone.  Pointing out the she (Mom) would be dead had the reaction happened then. So, Lori, says from now on to call her, she'll come spend the night. They could have a girls night.

Her mom said, "If we're going to have a girls night, John has to come too."
Lori's reply, "If she is coming you have to call her Faith and use the right pronouns"

:icon_yes:

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Not a mediocre update at all.... just the normal  day's events for a woman....   
...nice update, espectially the very last line....
"Lori's reply, "If she is coming you have to call her Faith and use the right pronouns."

Thank you for sharing this snippet of your life today.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 11, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
@Faith
... Not a mediocre update at all....

oop. I meant the day was mediocre, not the update :P

Sorry, English isn't my first language. My first was baby talk, no one could understand me then either  :D

•  

Laurie

Hurray for Lori and her Mom!! I hope you gave them both a kiss for those comments.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on October 11, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
Sorry, English isn't my first language. My first was baby talk, no one could understand me then either  :D

What do you mean by that!?

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •