Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

Faith, at the end of the day this is what really matters!

"Yesterday morning Lori asked me to call her (I was at work). She just wanted to hear my voice (not much voice, it's almost gone from being in the night air too much) .. and she wanted to apologize for letting that (ex)friend conversation twist her thoughts away from her own. Really? no apology needed. Lori already has put up with more and worked with and accepted more than I could ever have hoped or dreamed of. I fully expected to be alone by this time .. I love my wife, just sayin'  :icon_flower: :icon_love: :-*"

I hope you find your license.  Thanks for checking in.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Faith

hey y'all

Judi, yes I agree, Lori is the single most important thing when dealing with others. I have been so lucky in life with my wife and children

Kathy .. partial-male-fail .. When I get ma'am'd or lady'd in jeans, top, & no makeup everyone on the forum will probably hear my mental squeee. I know it won't happen regularly, I just want it to happen at least once.

Donica .. no, no pictures. *shudder* I'll see if I'm brave enough tonight to take another look at them.

addendum to a past post:
at the Jamboree there was a sign-up paper for a picnic, one of the member perks. You have to sign up so they know how many burgers and such to prepare. Anyways, I had signed us up and turned back to Lori and she was looking at it .. I looked back .. I had signed it 'Faith and Lori' .... well, waddayaknow
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Donica

"I had signed it 'Faith and Lori' .... well, waddayaknow"

Ya, how about that. I sounds like we're rubbing off on you girl. I'll give that a <<SQUEEEE!!!>>. BTW, are your practicing your new signature? Oh wow! That's food for thought! How does your full signature work? Mrs. and Mrs. Faith <middle name> <last name> and who's name is first? Yours or Lori's? Mrs. and Mrs. Lori <middle name> <last name>? Just asking? Sorry!

Hugs Faith!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Faith, I'm so glad to see you back. And please never beat yourself up over things said in the down times. You're my friend and I love you, good or bad.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
No matter what you have said in your down times, it is not an issue in the least now that you have returned.

All of your followers here have stated things that are not very productive especially when our chips are down, all of us have moments like that.... all of us! 
Then it is always our kind and understanding friends that can get us back up to our happy place. 
We are here for you.

I like what @Donica mentioned...
....perhaps new return address labels need to be printed up and also new checks for your joint bank account.
                  Mrs. and Mrs. Lori <middle name> <last name>?

Thank you for coming back and keeping us updated.... now you are no longer "Phantom Faith"

Hugs and hugs and well wishes.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jayne01

Welcome back Faith. It's so nice to see you back on the forum. We have missed you.

I'm sorry that ex-friend ended up messing with Lori's thought process and in turn messing with yours. It is very clear how much you and Lori love each other. I doubt there is anyone or anything that could keep you apart.

You are starting to report more frequently of the times you look in the mirror and see "her" instead of "him". I am really enjoying seeing you finding comfort with who you are. Looking in the mirror and being able to like and identify with the reflection you see is a very nice feeling. I'm glad that you are able to experience that feeling.

I hope to see some of your photos reappear sometime soon.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Jayne01 on November 02, 2018, 07:49:01 PM.... I hope to see some of your photos reappear sometime soon ....

speaking of .. I reviewed the Halloween photos and picked 4 to share. I do it with trepidation, please don't quote them all over. Seeing them once in my thread is enough, thanks.

I think I was channeling my inner Stephanie on that 4th photo, judging by that smile. I know it's not one of mine!!

Faith

•  

Jayne01

Faith, you look awesome in those photos! I like them all. And yes, I agree with you. You and Stephanie could be sisters on that 4th photo, especially with that same facial expression you both have.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

TonyaW

Pics look great, Faith.

You should steal that smile more often.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

YOUR big smile in that last photo looks great on YOU.

(That's a hint...)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

OMG! I have to chime in and agree with Lori. You did very well on your makeup. I think it is the MOST and bestest picture of you Faith. I'd guess a full on ***PASS*** for the tall woman in the pictures. Thes short one isn't bad at all either. Love ya both. You just HAVE to get over this insecurity that is plaguing you girl.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

KathyLauren

Great pics, Faith!  I agree that that smile looks good on you.  I am sure Stephanie will let you borrow it any time you need it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Thanks everyone. I do like the photos myself, I just cannot look at them too long or often before 'he' shows up. I am getting better, honest! :(

•  

Cindy

Oohh what a lovely way to wake up in sunny Adelaide - Faith is back!!!!!!!

Lovely to see you honey  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Cindy
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Don't over analyze them Faith.  You look good and you know it!   Bring that smile out more often, it's really becoming on you!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Cindy on November 03, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
Oohh what a lovely way to wake up in sunny Adelaide - Faith is back!!!!!!!

Lovely to see you honey  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Cindy

:icon_redface: ;D

A bit early there yet, isn't it Cindy? I bet that sun isn't even out yet.

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on November 03, 2018, 03:32:27 PM... it's really becoming on you! ...

Hey Judi, I think the phrase is "it's becoming me" :)

Faith

CRAP! now I feel bad that I didn't direct quote/reply to everyone. No slight intended!!!!

•  

steph2.0

Oh gosh, thank you for the nice compliment, Faith. If that's what you think my smile looks like, you've made me very happy, because the one you're wearing is nothing short of beautiful. All of those pictures show such a pretty woman. Whether you chose to believe it or not, you've made it, sister.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

come on now Steph, have you looked at your profile picture recently? You can't see that smile of yours?

•  

LizK

Quote from: Faith on November 03, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
speaking of .. I reviewed the Halloween photos and picked 4 to share. I do it with trepidation, please don't quote them all over. Seeing them once in my thread is enough, thanks.

I think I was channeling my inner Stephanie on that 4th photo, judging by that smile. I know it's not one of mine!!

Faith

Oh wow......you.....look.....amazing.

I can see in the first phot you looking a little unsure but then in the last one I see that smile and realise just how happy you are, just  being you...Nice to have you back posting ....I love the outfit by the way and those legs are a real asset!!!

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: LizK on November 03, 2018, 05:40:21 PM
Oh wow......you.....look.....amazing.

I can see in the first phot you looking a little unsure but then in the last one I see that smile and realise just how happy you are, just  being you...Nice to have you back posting ....I love the outfit by the way and those legs are a real asset!!!

Take care

Liz
:icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Thank you Liz. Sometimes I feel really good about how I'm made up .. until I look at myself and I crash. Getting external opinions really helps. The wrongs jump out so aggressively that it's really hard to see for myself what other people see. Leaving pictures of myself up for too long drives the wrongness home. I am very surprised at myself that I left my most recent profile picture up for so long.

But, that's negative talk. Right now I don't feel too bad. Lori and I are at her aunts while her other sister is away (she can't be left alone). Old me would never have been here, he'd be at home enjoying his alone time.

I want to thank everyone again for your responses. I only posted them by request and I really expected simple 'nice photos' type responses.

You all (properly stated as Y'all) are awesome
Faith

•