Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

All of you are too wonderful and kind for me to express. For the record, I was not fishing for compliments but big thanks ... they do make me feel good  :-*

Also, for the record, I see him. :( :icon_cry:
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on November 29, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
All of you are too wonderful and kind for me to express. For the record, I was not fishing for compliments but big thanks ... they do make me feel good  :-*

Also, for the record, I see him. :( :icon_cry:

@Faith
Dear Faith:
  THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please be advised that you are going to continue to receive compliments regarding your appearance and about your transition progress whether you are fishing for them or not. 
You will find it difficult to stop us because we are your biggest fans, we are always wishing you well, and we are all rooting for you.

Lots of hugs being sent your way.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Moonflower

So good to see you smiling! What a fun color to wear!
<edited to remove failed links>
:icon_wave:
1999 married :icon_archery:
The woman hiding behind my husband's facade gradually revealed herself to just me.
Fall 2018 my sweetheart's coming out full time! :icon_female:
She began HRT but had adverse reactions, so gave up on coming out to protect her health.
Summer 2022 I went through gender confirmation surgery as a result of cancer.
2024 her cardiologist and a therapist wrote letters approving of resuming HRT, and now she's getting on the calendar for surgery!
  •  

Moonflower

Let's try this again...

With your permission, I'm posting a blast from the past, January 10, 2018, to be precise. Remember when...

That is such a lovely blouse, and it looks great on you! I'm working on figuring out what Beth's style is. She is so full of surprises, liking things that I never would have thought of, and she's right! But I have yet to find such a pretty blouse for her.

And, one of my favorites:

And how appropriate that it was my birthday!

One more today.

Lori must have had a blast! You have (drum roll -- I know that no one has ever said this to YOU before) such GORGEOUS HAIR!
The woman hiding behind my husband's facade gradually revealed herself to just me.
She began HRT but had adverse reactions, so gave up on coming out to protect her health.
2024 her cardiologist and a therapist wrote letters approving of resuming HRT, and now she's getting on the calendar for surgery!
  •  

Moonflower

Copied from your Personal Text:
Self-Acceptance is the Key

So be it!
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Moonflower on November 29, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
Let's try this again...

With your permission, I'm posting a blast from the past, January 10, 2018, to be precise. Remember when...

That is such a lovely blouse, and it looks great on you! I'm working on figuring out what Beth's style is. She is so full of surprises, liking things that I never would have thought of, and she's right! But I have yet to find such a pretty blouse for her.

One more today.

Lori must have had a blast! You have (drum roll -- I know that no one has ever said this to YOU before) such GORGEOUS HAIR!
Oh Faith! I so love how you do your eye liner. You look beautiful.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

And I want that white top your wearing.
Quote from: Moonflower on November 29, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
Let's try this again...

One more today.

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

About the pictures,
Pic1 .. ACK! .. not ready for public view. Lori took that picture when I tried it on. I was wearing my exercise shorts .. sheesh :P Early in transition as well, like - not. I've changed slightly since then.
Pic2 .. Lori likes that one as well, amongst a few other people. I don't like it. It looks too fake like it was put through faceapp or something (it wasn't). Too much makeup I think.
Pic3 .. Yes, Lori had a blast. Giggles and 'oh, your hair is so easy to work with' and such comments. It took me a while to get those curls combed out.

About my avatar yesterday, for those of you that noticed. It was not a good day, very dark thoughts. I'll not go into it. Those of you that reached out know.

I'd like to point out, I just started the 1st week of the month. this is the .. 5th? 6th? month that my mood has turned ¿sour? during the first week and being less able to handle things that life throws at me. *sigh*

It's a new day, same week though so watch out

Faith

•  

Faith

From a couple days ago sitting at home

•  

Michelle_P

Faith, I see nothing but a mature woman, relaxing at home.

You being you.

Quote from: Faith on December 01, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

I will second that comment by Michelle.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on December 01, 2018, 04:22:59 PM
I will second that comment by Michelle.

The motion is passed.  Faith you are a beautiful mature woman!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donica

Quote from: Jessica on December 01, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
The motion is passed.  Faith you are a beautiful mature woman!
Case closed!

•  

Faith

QuoteFaith you are a beautifully (im)mature woman!

I agree  :D

You all are a bad influence on me

I am improving on seeing myself. I don't hide from mirrors anymore and I don't mind photos (much) either. Boobage is coming along nicely, shrinkage is slow, some of my skinny slacks don't fit because the waist is too big and the hips are too tight. Hair, well, head hair was never a problem. Body & facial hair .... GRRRRRRRRRrrrRRRRRrrrrrRRR.

•  

Moonflower

Quote from: Faith on December 01, 2018, 05:35:13 PM
I am improving on seeing myself. I don't hide from mirrors anymore and I don't mind photos (much) either. Boobage is coming along nicely, shrinkage is slow, some of my skinny slacks don't fit because the waist is too big and the hips are too tight. Hair, well, head hair was never a problem. Body & facial hair .... GRRRRRRRRRrrrRRRRRrrrrrRRR.

So exciting to read about your results from HRT. I can't wait to see what happens to my Beth! Each step she takes, she becomes more beautiful. Surely you and Lori notice the same thing about yourselves, most of the time.

After you return to safe ground, after this monthly "period", I wonder what you can put in place, to prepare for the next one. My therapist is good at helping me answer these kinds of questions.
  •  

Linde

you look pretty content to me!  I wish I had your hair!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

randim

Beautiful photo Faith. Your hair is quite lovely.
  •  

Faith

Today is the 6th day with a nasty headache. Mixed sources, hard to treat since most pills for headaches and such I can't take. Muscle tension, related to weather change and a bad neck. Sinus because I'm still fighting that head&chest cold. It moved back up into my sinuses. There's another headache as well, top of my head. Not sure where that one is coming from.

Other than feeling crappy, the downside is that feeling this way amplifies my negative thoughts, feelings, and doubts. I didn't sleep well because my head was full of bad dreams .. mostly, I hate to say, about Lori leaving me for a 'real' man. Worse yet, staying and finding one anyways ... It's a fear, however unlikely.

I'm a mess

Now I'm at work

Now I'm a mess at work

Did I say I was a mess?

Monday photo? hmm, I'm sitting alone in the dark, lets try one with only the ambient light from my monitors. Please try to contain the gag reflex, it's not pretty ... the reflex that is. People look bad when they're gagging. You should try to avoid it. I'll refrain from commenting on my photo, I always get yelled at when I do.

•  

davina61

Just about held my lunch down . NO just kidding as you look lovely as usual, its a workday face . Mine is nowt to shout about when at work , covered it crap and lippy gone. Now go and believe in yourself , in fact stand in front of a mirror and repeat " I am beautiful " 10 times . Do I have to start handing out slaps???
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on December 03, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
Today is the 6th day with a nasty headache. Mixed sources, hard to treat since most pills for headaches and such I can't take. Muscle tension, related to weather change and a bad neck. Sinus because I'm still fighting that head&chest cold. It moved back up into my sinuses. There's another headache as well, top of my head. Not sure where that one is coming from.

Other than feeling crappy, the downside is that feeling this way amplifies my negative thoughts, feelings, and doubts. I didn't sleep well because my head was full of bad dreams .. mostly, I hate to say, about Lori leaving me for a 'real' man. Worse yet, staying and finding one anyways ... It's a fear, however unlikely.

I'm a mess

Now I'm at work

Now I'm a mess at work

Did I say I was a mess?

Monday photo? hmm, I'm sitting alone in the dark, lets try one with only the ambient light from my monitors. Please try to contain the gag reflex, it's not pretty ... the reflex that is. People look bad when they're gagging. You should try to avoid it. I'll refrain from commenting on my photo, I always get yelled at when I do.

Well, let me comment than!
You look like a normal every day woman to me.  No makeup, just a normal face.  I still like your hair, I think it looks great!  That is the length I would like to have!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•