Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

*WAVES*  Thanks for the responses. I'd do an @mention but the darn thing still doesn't work.

I had a down day yesterday and got sick on top of that so .. afternoon online activities were limited. I think I posted yesterday because of how I felt yesterday morning. I needed to revisit some of the positives that have happened and who best to share it with? :)  Getting sick didn't help that at all though, I was miserable. Gluten intolerance, IBS not related to gluten, I'm malnourished, dehydrated, low blood counts. On the plus, my kidneys aren't any worse and all my other levels from my recent blood work show normal. Estrogen levels at 100 and testosterone levels at 7 .. I think I can live with that. The only question I have is .. where's the boobs? I wait and I wait and I wait *sigh*. On the plus side, shrinkage is working ....... where's the thumbs up emoji? or should it be a thumbs down? :P

Sylvia, thinking of me? I'm honored ... I think ... I guess it depends on what you were thinking :D and it's never too late to welcome someone into the new year!

Kathy, yes, I've had lots of good. Lots to be thankful for. I may even share some photos, I don't have them here though. Friend me on Facebook already :D

Katie, sorry, it's so easy to get lost in my own world and forget who gets touched in passing. Although I don't see how I can be an inspiration I am glad that it helps you and others.

Ashley!!!!! Things are much improved since our email exchange ages ago. Thanks for reaching out, here's a hug and kiss  :icon_hug:  :-*

Liz, what's to say .. long distance friend! We need to talk some day so you can hear how horrendous my voice is :D

Tonya, you posted while I was working out a response .. my brain is soooo slow. I've caught up mostly. I hate to say this but, some lady was interfering with the proper view of your door. It still looks like a nice door.

hugs everyone.
Faith

hmm, maybe some nice admin will come along and merge this with 'My Progress' thread and unlock it.

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Faith

I mentioned sharing a photo, well, how about a dude in a skirt that was spotted wondering around a mall ...

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on January 16, 2019, 12:07:43 PM
I mentioned sharing a photo, well, how about a dude in a skirt that was spotted wondering around a mall ...

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Thank you for starting and posting on your new thread here.
I missed you very much while you were gone.

.... and NOW you have posted a long awaited picture...
and PLEASE, I DO NOT SEE A "DUDE IN A SKIRT" in that photo that you put up.
I see a woman with beautiful long hair... and great legs!!!   ;)

HUGS, and as always, well wishes to you.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Faith, I don't see any dude in that picture.  I see a tall, silver-haired lady with great legs.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JanePlain

I was just thinking about you so perfect timing on this post!  I'm discouraged.  I thought I had great legs...  Dude?  What Dude???

Who are we talking about the Big Lebowski?  (That movie really cracks me up)  I can't quote the exact line but when Jeff Bridges gets all worked up and shouts something like "Hey knock it off man... We have a beverage here!" 
  •  

Faith

You all are really too kind. At some point I may say what my day today was like after I made that post. I'm still too raw :(

I want to thank Cindy for opening my thread and merging the two together. Thanks Cindy  :icon_wave:

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on January 16, 2019, 05:28:38 PM
You all are really too kind. At some point I may say what my day today was like after I made that post. I'm still too raw :(

I want to thank Cindy for opening my thread and merging the two together. Thanks Cindy  :icon_wave:

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Please continue posting and sharing your thoughts.
If you share good news we are all here being happy and rejoicing with you... and if you share not-so-good news we will have an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on.   We are your biggest fans and we are all rooting for you.

Always feel free to share what is on your mind and what is going on in your life, good or bad....  when dealing with life issues it is always a good thing to write out your thoughts and start processing positive steps you can take to improve your situation if need be.

I will be eagerly looking for your future postings and pictures as you feel comfortable sharing them.

HUGS and MORE HUGS,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Great legs?  I'd say!

I know the stress you feel but take it to heart that so many people in real life and online see you as the woman you are.  Start believing.  We (well many) will all see that old self from time to time but it's only because we are so familiar with them.  Years in and I see him every now and then.  I say Hi, then "get lost!"  I think he wants to see how good I look! ;)

You look good and when you dress like you are in that recent photo you're smashing!  Keep up the progress. 
Hugs, Judi 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on January 16, 2019, 07:14:27 AM

Tonya, you posted while I was working out a response .. my brain is soooo slow. I've caught up mostly. I hate to say this but, some lady was interfering with the proper view of your door. It still looks like a nice door.

I see her peeking in the mirror sometimes and once in a while I'm able to snap a picture.

Speaking of lady's getting in the way, not seeing this dude in a skirt you talk about.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

Thank you all, again. My self-image issues have not resolved or diminished at all. I still fight every day to see myself. Rarely do I get a glimpse or her in my mirror. Body shape .. never. The only time I 'see' her all the time is in my shadow. She is always there and helps make me feel better about myself. My wife agrees with all of you, I wish that I could as well.

Judi!! Hi!! nice to 'see' you again :)

the photo, the only things that stand out to me when I look at it are, broad shoulders, deep chest, big arms.

Danielle, I cannot talk about yesterday. It would be unfair to the trigger, which happens to be here on the forums. I do not want anyone to hesitate posting something affirming and good simply because some weak-minded person like myself might break down over it.

I'm better today, I will avoid the topic though.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
If you don't believe all of us, your followers,
at the very least you can BELIEVE YOUR WIFE!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

"...the only things that stand out to me when I look at it are, broad shoulders, deep chest, big arms."

Faith you are only seeing this because you look for it. Stop it!  :police:  Crossing your arms like that may be too manly of a look.  I've tried to stop doing it.  Just overlap rather than interlock. 

Other than that its the black skirt juxtaposed against the colorful top.  Nothing bad happening there at all.  That's classy look you're sporting there!

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on January 17, 2019, 10:36:57 AM
... you are only seeing this because you look for it. Stop it!  :police:
:(

QuoteThat's classy look you're sporting there!

thank you, I like the outfit. I have to give up the top. It's a medium and just too tight. The skirt though, that's my new favorite. It's too big, Lori took the waist in. If I fill out like I want, it'll be perfect.

•  

NatalieRene

My suggestion is don't slouch and body language is important. I'm not sure how long you have been on hrt but hrt did shrink my shoulder mass by a few inches because of the muscle. You could possibly experience similar results.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 17, 2019, 12:46:43 PM
My suggestion is don't slouch and body language is important. I'm not sure how long you have been on hrt but hrt did shrink my shoulder mass by a few inches because of the muscle. You could possibly experience similar results.

@Faith
Dear Faith:
I absolutely think you look great in your latest photo.     It looks to me like a woman waiting for a friend, or perhaps contemplating a decision to buy something!!!!    More clothes perhaps? ???

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

no, she's right. I look like crap. I should never have posted it.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on January 17, 2019, 01:32:09 PM
no, she's right. I look like crap. I should never have posted it.

@Faith
My dearest Faith:
Please STOP talking like that....  your wife thinks you look great, your regular followers think you look great, so you need to believe us.

Also, please remember that mirrors and cameras are NOT a girl's best friend.
.... and that we are our own worst and most critical critics.

Love ya girl.....
Many HUGS,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Sorry I got here late! Trying to catch up. Faith, you must have deleted your picture as it is no longer there. Oh well, I have you in memory, Still looking sweet from my view.

Hugs girl!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
My dearest Faith .... this is for you from me !!!
Many hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Faith @Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 17, 2019, 10:28:29 AM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
If you don't believe all of us, your followers,
at the very least you can BELIEVE YOUR WIFE!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle is correct , and if it means something ever since I'd met you on the forums every one of your pictures had me saying "I hope I'm as lucky as Faith"

Hugs, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•