News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 06:50:53 AM

I just wish my hair would be half as nice as yours is!  I think you look great!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Dietlind on January 23, 2019, 01:22:45 PM
Can you make any recommendation on the best place to apply the OTC micronized progesterone cream?
The packaging says either on the inside of the wrist or the lower abdomen.  They recommend to apply it for 3 weeks, stop for a week and apply it again for 3 weeks.

But I read on the net that some people put it on the top of their boobs.
What do you feel the best location is for the stuff?
Not too familiar with the topical.  Its sold OTC as as cosmetic rather than a drug.  Not entirely sure how they can do it that way.  That said, I don't know that there is a best place to apply,  so it wouldn't hurt to try it on the breasts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 06:50:53 AM

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 07:57:50 AM
Thank you both. I didn't have anything to say, so I didn't. It is a today photo. Can you tell it's been cut?  ;D
Ok back to you.  Hair looks great.  Knowing that you had it cut, yes I can tell.

•  

Ericalaine

Gorgeous!!! Just one of the girls.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Ericalaine on January 24, 2019, 09:52:56 AM
Gorgeous!!! Just one of the girls.

Thank you Erica. Welcome to Susan's. I'm surprised you haven't received the new member manuscript. Don't worry, no one is exempt ... they'll find you :D

I really am starting to actually feel like one of the girls instead of just wanting to be one. Life, for the most part, is good.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Jessica

@SarahWithin

Quote from: SarahWithin on January 24, 2019, 08:00:49 AM
Oh my - you are gorgeous! Is that a top or a dress? So pretty!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

Hi Sarah 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
Yes Faith is gorgeous!

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SarahWithin on January 24, 2019, 08:00:49 AM
Oh my - you are gorgeous! Is that a top or a dress? So pretty!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

@SarahWithin
Dear Sarah:
It is wonderful to see you, my old friend,  come back to the forums since your last visit here in November... 
I see that you have a new member name and are once again a new member of Susan's Place.

In addition to the Official Welcome that our lovely member and
Califorinia Girl  @Jessica just gave to you, please allow me to happily and warmly Re-Welcome You to Susan's Place and the Forums. 

Just as soon as I saw your signature line of  "Sarah From Chitown[emoji257]"   I knew for sure it was you.  We had so many nice message and comment exchanges over the 9 months that we frequently communicated on the Forums threads and PMs....   I will be most pleased if you feel that we can start doing that again and catch up on old times, but, please, only as you feel comfortable doing.

Hugs and many well wishes.... and I am glad to see that you have returned.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 10:42:36 AM

I really am starting to actually feel like one of the girls instead of just wanting to be one. Life, for the most part, is good.

Forgot to mention it before, but that's also a better smile than usual for you. Think we know why now.

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 24, 2019, 11:28:59 AM
@SarahWithin
Dear Sarah:
It is wonderful to see you, my old friend,  come back to the forums since your last visit here in November... 
I see that you have a new member name and are once again a new member of Susan's Place.

In addition to the Official Welcome that our lovely member and
Califorinia Girl  @Jessica just gave to you, please allow me to happily and warmly Re-Welcome You to Susan's Place and the Forums. 

Just as soon as I saw your signature line of  "Sarah From Chitown[emoji257]"   I knew for sure it was you.  We had so many nice message and comment exchanges over the 9 months that we frequently communicated on the Forums threads and PMs....   I will be most pleased if you feel that we can start doing that again and catch up on old times, but, please, only as you feel comfortable doing.

Hugs and many well wishes.... and I am glad to see that you have returned.
Danielle
Hi Danielle-

I was hoping to hear from you! Yes, I'm back. I did it this way because I have a problem - I can't send or receive private messages or do a lot of things because I keep being asked to reply to a confirmation email that I've never received. I'm at a virtual standstill! Can you get word to Susan or Laurie for me? I know they can fix it do I'm functional again. Then I can see your latest Hunted Prey adventure ms, etc!

Thank you!

xx

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Faith

I'll probably regret posting this. I don't have the exact date of the left photo. I think that it's pre-hrt, late 2017. The right is the one from today, obviously.

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: SarahWithin on January 24, 2019, 11:53:35 AM
Hi Danielle-

I was hoping to hear from you! Yes, I'm back. I did it this way because I have a problem - I can't send or receive private messages or do a lot of things because I keep being asked to reply to a confirmation email that I've never received. I'm at a virtual standstill! Can you get word to Susan or Laurie for me? I know they can fix it do I'm functional again. Then I can see your latest Hunted Prey adventure ms, etc!

Thank you!

xx

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

Hi Danielle - I got your private message, but I am unable to answer privately. In any case, to answer your questions, I would like both accounts merged and I would like the old account deleted after that. Also, I also have s new email address that I'd prefer to use. I certainly would like to be able to see everything and do everything I was able to do before. I don't know what that's going to take, but I know the good ladies that created and moderate this wonderful site will know exactly what to do. And so will you, if you are indeed in that verified place. So please, reactivate me! [emoji18] i'm dying to know what's happening with you and to catch up, indeed Every time I have Garretts popcorn, I think of you. [emoji8]

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 12:52:46 PM
I'll probably regret posting this. I don't have the exact date of the left photo. I think that it's pre-hrt, late 2017. The right is the one from today, obviously.

The HRT is working beautifully, hon!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

steph2.0

Incredible! How the heck did you do that without FFS? I had to spend a ton of money to get even close to that kind of awesome change. Come on, what's your secret?!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 24, 2019, 01:00:45 PM
Incredible! How the heck did you do that without FFS? I had to spend a ton of money to get even close to that kind of awesome change. Come on, what's your secret?!

Stephanie

fuzzy focus .. :D

Truthfully, I can't answer that. All I know is, looking at my old photos sure makes me feel a lot better about my new ones.

•  

randim

Faith hon, there's barely even a family resemblance. Faith 2.0 is quite lovely and feminine.  Your hair is beautiful, btw.
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: SarahWithin on January 24, 2019, 12:56:21 PM
Hi Danielle - I got your private message, but I am unable to answer privately. In any case, to answer your questions, I would like both accounts merged and I would like the old account deleted after that. Also, I also have s new email address that I'd prefer to use. I certainly would like to be able to see everything and do everything I was able to do before. I don't know what that's going to take, but I know the good ladies that created and moderate this wonderful site will know exactly what to do. And so will you, if you are indeed in that verified place. So please, reactivate me! [emoji18] i'm dying to know what's happening with you and to catch up, indeed Every time I have Garretts popcorn, I think of you. [emoji8]

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

My dear Danielle,

Please put everything under my new account. Thank you!

xx

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

KathyLauren

Wow, Faith, I can kind of see the family resemblance between you on the right and your brother on the left, but it takes a bit of studying the two pics!  I find it hard to believe that it is the same person.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

It's a night and day difference and very much for the better Faith. You look very feminine and pretty.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: TonyaW on January 24, 2019, 08:56:21 AM
Not too familiar with the topical.  Its sold OTC as as cosmetic rather than a drug.  Not entirely sure how they can do it that way.  That said, I don't know that there is a best place to apply,  so it wouldn't hurt to try it on the breasts.

Thanks, onto he boobs it will go!

•  

Linde

Th left one looks like a fem type guy with long hair!  The right one looks like a mature woman with gorgeous hair!

•