Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

Oh yeah there is some change there!  That guy kinda looks like he may be related but...
And yes I can see that your hair has been trimmed.  And that's the Faith smile we all love.  Beautiful!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Laurie

Good picture Faith. Yes you have had quite a few changes in appearance all for the good. But the best part of today's posts you have made is "I really am starting to actually feel like one of the girls instead of just wanting to be one."
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Katie Ellen

Faith - You definitely look a lot more feminine now. It's only been 1 year HRT right? Just think how much more it will effect you in the next year!
Katie Ellen
  •  

Faith

Katie, I'm just hitting 11 months. These past few months have made differences that even I can see. Especially when I look at my older photos.

Laurie, yes it's a real good feeling :)

I'd like to thank everyone their generous comments. I really appreciate it, not to mention that it's making me feel good (normally it would not .. more changes)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Katie Ellen

Faith,

Well I just reached 8 months, so I hope I see the same improvement you did in the next 3!  :)
Katie Ellen
  •  

Faith

I am at a bit of loss for words so this will not in my usual style (which apparently I have, or so I'm told).

What a grueling session!! My therapist didn't dig so deep into my thoughts and desires and ... naaahhh .. not really.  I found the meet up and subsequent exchanges so easy and comfortable you'd think that we knew each other since forever rather than just met.

We thoroughly enjoyed their visit and were very saddened when we parted. We look forward to a return visit but, should that become unlikely or take too long, Lori and I are planning a visit their direction. They'll have no choice in the matter.

I wasn't going to say this, too uncomfortable ... I have never been called pretty or gorgeous so much in such a short time. Excellent photos were taken which I cannot share. I could only look for a few seconds. If Tia or Deb which to share any in the 'trip' thread, that's up to them and OK with me.

we've got errands to run, gotta go.

•  

KathyLauren

Tia and Debi do have a way of making you feel like you've known them forever!  They are very perceptive.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on January 27, 2019, 07:35:58 AM
I am at a bit of loss for words so this will not in my usual style (which apparently I have, or so I'm told).

What a grueling session!! My therapist didn't dig so deep into my thoughts and desires and ... naaahhh .. not really.  I found the meet up and subsequent exchanges so easy and comfortable you'd think that we knew each other since forever rather than just met.

We thoroughly enjoyed their visit and were very saddened when we parted. We look forward to a return visit but, should that become unlikely or take too long, Lori and I are planning a visit their direction. They'll have no choice in the matter.

I wasn't going to say this, too uncomfortable ... I have never been called pretty or gorgeous so much in such a short time. Excellent photos were taken which I cannot share. I could only look for a few seconds. If Tia or Deb which to share any in the 'trip' thread, that's up to them and OK with me.

we've got errands to run, gotta go.

Not much I can add to that, except, "yup!"

They're the best.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Anne Blake

Now you all stop that kind of talk you hear! You've gone and made me blush (a hard thing to do) and both of us cry (a very easy thing to do). Love you girls,

Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Anne Blake on January 27, 2019, 10:09:45 AM
Now you all stop that kind of talk you hear! You've gone and made me blush (a hard thing to do) and both of us cry (a very easy thing to do). Love you girls,

Tia Anne & Debi
I can't wait to meet both. Faith, I hope you and Lori are planning a West Coast trip in the fall. I would love to meet you both too.

Hugs ladies!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Linde

Tia Anne & Debi
But it still was nice having lunch with (and Faith) you yesterday!  I enjoyed it very much!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Faith

Tia Anne & Debi

I would have liked to have seen the blush ... the tears, I can vouch for those. I thought I cried easily, I'm a barren desert in comparison. I say that with much affection :)

•  

Faith

for those interested (all three crickets, they can make quite the chirping racket), I've managed to make a down swing. It's not a total surprise heading into the first week of the month (I may have to adjust to the last week of the month).

I'm bloated and have trouble resisting the urge to eat. YAY!! ?? ???  >:(

I do have an emergency stash ...

:D :D :D :D :D

•  

Anne Blake

Now really Faith, only three crickets? There are far more noise making chirpers out there that three. And why did the dark chocolate stay hidden during our visit?

Love you girls,
Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Anne Blake on January 29, 2019, 10:27:50 AM
Now really Faith, only three crickets? There are far more noise making chirpers out there that three. And why did the dark chocolate stay hidden during our visit?

Love you girls,
Tia Anne & Debi

Ahh, Tia. Just look at that bag .. it's a single serving, it wouldn't have been fair.  :D :D :D

Miss you gals
Faith

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Faith on January 24, 2019, 12:52:46 PM
I'll probably regret posting this. I don't have the exact date of the left photo. I think that it's pre-hrt, late 2017. The right is the one from today, obviously.

Faith, this is clear evidence that transitioning is working for you.
I'm so happy for you 🌸🌸🌸

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Faith

:) :) :)

Quote from: Jessica on January 29, 2019, 11:46:19 AM
Faith, this is clear evidence that transitioning is working for you.
I'm so happy for you

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

note: had to remove the flowers, they won't let me quote. I got the dreaded 'body of message left empty' error

•  

LauraE

Faith

you've made incredible progress. I'm so happy for you.

Laura
When you're ready, start living your truth.
That's when the magic happens.

Laura Full-Time: November 27, 2020

My FFS Journey   | One New Life to Life (my blog)  |  Should I Stay or Should I Go |   My Breast Augmentation

•  

Faith

progress, it doesn't feel like it. I shouldn't even post but I need to get it out somewhere (and Facebook is NOT the place!!).

let's bullet point my current standings

1 - I cannot look at my face in photos for more the a few seconds at most, and that only with certain photos.
2 - I cannot look at full body photos ... at all
3 - NO MIRRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 - I cannot accept or envision what other people say that they see. Oh, I accept that they see it, I cannot
5 - No insurance, none nada. Insurance to cover my needs is almost 2 grand a month. 1500 for limited coverage. Sure, work has cheap group - that covers almost nothing unless you're dying in the hospital. But that's enough to invalidate me for any government subsidy.
6 - This is bloat week, amongst other related issues .. highly emotional.
7 - I've been building up pressure inside, it came out last night. I had my first ever (I do mean ever) panic attack. I couldn't think, I could barely get out single words, I couldn't breathe then I hyperventilated. I beat my hands on my head, I rocked back and forth, I cried, I bawled, I sobbed. I couldn't stop.
8 - Lori hid all my jeans to prevent me from 'dressing down'. I'm at work in my last pair, which are hers, that have shiny rivets patterned all over them. I did manage to snag my oversize men's long sleeve shirt to cover up with
9 - I started to put on make-up this morning and wiped it off.
10 - my hair is tied back to hide it a bit
11 -
12 -
.... oh there's more, I have to stop

I don't belong here. The world doesn't want me to be me, why should I bother to try. Everything is stacked against me. I can't even cuss on here and I want to scream every word that I know

I have no faith

•  

steph2.0

What can I say except:

I'm listening.
I've been there.
I know what it feels like.
I (and all the rest of us) love you.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •