Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on February 14, 2019, 10:47:57 AM
I know it's not news to others and similar to many. I get brought down so easily :(

then again .. I am now in a better mood. Granted my nose is stuffy and runny at the same time from the perfume I'm wearing ... I didn't put any on, it's from all the hugs at work today :O

Yays for hugs!!! Here's another one!

(((HUG!)))

(That's not perfume; it's my natural spring-fresh scent.)

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 14, 2019, 11:00:51 AM
Yays for hugs!!! Here's another one!

(((HUG!)))

Stephanie

(((HUGS))) YAY!! (((HUGS)))

have some yourself
(((HUGZZzzzzzz)))
(sometimes they feel so cozy that you fall asleep)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Faith on February 14, 2019, 10:47:57 AM
I know it's not news to others and similar to many. I get brought down so easily :(

then again .. I am now in a better mood. Granted my nose is stuffy and runny at the same time from the perfume I'm wearing ... I didn't put any on, it's from all the hugs at work today :O
Hugs are lovely! I'd give you one, too, dear. I'm forced to send you a cyber one instead. Or two! [emoji178]

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Anne Blake

Hey girl,

Yes, we all know that it is hard, really hard at times, but we get through with the love of our friends.....and you have plenty of them here. We love you girl, please feel our hugs.

Take care girlfriend,
Tia & Deb
  •  

Faith

Yes, I know, lots of friends, & family, & friends that are family, all with hugs and concern ... yet sometimes I feel empty and alone :(  I honor of my family of friends, here's a selfie from this morning ... at least, I think it's an honor :-\

It's hard to post it yet here I am doing it anyways ....

Not much changing, looks a lot like all my other photos.

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Faith on February 15, 2019, 07:16:13 AM
You are right: you look great, just like all your other photos!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on February 15, 2019, 07:16:13 AM
Yes, I know, lots of friends, & family, & friends that are family, all with hugs and concern ... yet sometimes I feel empty and alone :(  I honor of my family of friends, here's a selfie from this morning ... at least, I think it's an honor :-\

It's hard to post it yet here I am doing it anyways ....
And like in all your other photos, you look great in it!  Keep up your positive thoughts!
Hugs
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Faith

That image is not about my face (I think I should have cropped it off), nor my hair, which was tied back so that I could eat lunch without eating hair. It is, however, a positive moment photo. The photo is a bit dark, however, you can tell what is positive if you look for it .. should I tell you .. hmm ...no, the top is not new and neither is the necklace.

On another note. My wife and I were driving home Saturday afternoon after getting deep massages (YAY!). Oh, speaking of massages a man did mine this time. I must say, I have never felt so vulnerable before. It's a strange feeling. Right ... back to my story. Lori mentioned stopping by to check in on her older brother who happens to be married to my younger sister (yes, you read that right). While she spoke with him (I make him uncomfortable but he is trying) I went in to see my sister for a minute.

Well, we hadn't seen each other in months, hmm .. last June? She immediately jumped up and yelled, "Faith!" and came over and gave me a hug. From there I sat down and we just chatted about things. A lot about me since she needed to catch up. Anyways, a good moment and a good visit because I never really could just sit and chat with her before. It was nice.

Another weekend event, without going into detail (TMI), I got to be intimate with the love of my life for the first time in months.

Let's see ... OH .. dreams. HOLY CRAP .. COW .. HORSE .. PIGEON .. Whatever exclamation you want to use.

The only thing I can remember, and quite vividly, is that I am always a woman (complete) in my dreams now. The part drawing the exclamation is the fact I am with a man  :icon_blink: :icon_blink: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_blink: :icon_blink:  I have no daytime thoughts of being with a man, no thoughts of being with any women either for that matter. I am most assuredly monogamous. The only attraction I feel of that type is with my wife.

I think that sums things up a little. I'm sitting here all butterflies and goosebumps trying to concentrate on work.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Thanks for freely  sharing your happy posting.

You have every right to feel "butterflies and goosebumps" 
Take your time to enjoy those wonderful feelings and wish that they never go away!!!

Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Dear Faith, I could see the love for each other in your and Lori's eyes when you were sitting across from me.  One would have to be blind do not see what you feel for each other!

Hugs
Linde

•  

Katie Ellen

I'm glad you're feeling good today, but are you going to leave us hanging?

I see a couple of things!
Katie Ellen
  •  

KathyLauren

It made me happy to read your happy post.  How nice to have some girl time with your sister!  Dreams are weird.   That's about all you can say about them.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Danielle, I too hope they don't go away, they are very distracting though.

Dietlind, I've always expressed my love for Lori. Having it show for everyone is  good bonus.

Katie, oops  :D it's because my booblettes hold my top in place, even when I'm walking.

Kathy, I much prefer happy, that's why I posted. I needed to share. And yes, dreams are weird !!

•  

Faith

my sweetie gave me a present :)

•  

sarah1972

Awww... so very sweet of her! So happy for you!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Faith on February 18, 2019, 07:04:57 PM

•  

Linde

This is pretty, and very nice of her!

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Wow-Whee ..... a very beautiful gift and necklace...
A wonderful gift from your sweetheart.  You are a fortunate girl for sure!!!

Thank you for sharing this sweet moment with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Very nice Faith!  Your true love knows how to show she cares for you.  Your are very lucky!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Faith

Yes, to all of you, I cannot express enough how lucky I am and have been. She chose well? I chose well? We chose well? Oh the heck with it, somehow we got suckered into it and before we knew it, we were old and still together :D

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on February 19, 2019, 05:45:02 AM
Yes, to all of you, I cannot express enough how lucky I am and have been. She chose well? I chose well? We chose well? Oh the heck with it, somehow we got suckered into it and before we knew it, we were old and still together :D
How ever it happened it seems to be good for you. 

Very pretty necklace.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•