Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randim

Beautiful necklace Faith.  The name is a nice touch. That's extremely thoughtful.
  •  

steph2.0

Ah! I thought it might have been the necklace, but I couldn't see it too well in the original picture. We all agree that Lori is the best!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Indeed Faith! A lovely necklace from Lori. That was so sweet of her. I think you both rock girl. I'm glad your feeling better. You certainly look great in your pictures, even with your hair pulled back. I know! Right! Eating hair is the worst.

Big hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on February 19, 2019, 12:28:20 PM
Indeed Faith! A lovely necklace from Lori. That was so sweet of her. I think you both rock girl. I'm glad your feeling better. You certainly look great in your pictures, even with your hair pulled back. I know! Right! Eating hair is the worst.

At least hers tastes silvery. Mine tastes like dishwater (blonde).

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

feeling better is a moment by moment condition. Right now I could break down and cry. Only the fact that there are five guys in the room keeps me from falling apart. No way they get to see that.

I think it started when, as I told Sarah earlier, I took a piece of equipment to some contractors and as I was walking away I distinctly heard, "Thank you sir".  Now, I am not the prettiest person out there, yet, there I was with the girls obvious under my top and a long skirt, open toed shoes with bright red nails .. and I'm a sir.   >:(  :icon_cry:
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Anne Blake

Faith, It is really a shame to see all the damage that testosterone poisoning does to all those guys, it makes them dumb and crazy. Now I have seen you and all that Deb and I saw was a beautiful woman. Those guys, must have been dumber than an stump.

Love you girl!,
Tia Anne
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Anne Blake on February 19, 2019, 03:19:46 PM
Faith, It is really a shame to see all the damage that testosterone poisoning does to all those guys, it makes them dumb and crazy. Now I have seen you and all that Deb and I saw was a beautiful woman. Those guys, must have been dumber than an stump.

Love you girl!,
Tia Anne

aww, thank you Tia, however, I don't think it counts when another woman says it ... we're biased. Guys are physical, they notice things.

•  

Donica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 19, 2019, 12:56:48 PM
At least hers tastes silvery. Mine tastes like dishwater (blonde).

Stephanie

Oh mine too Steph but with a bit more of a brown dishwater taste, if that's possible.

Dear Faith! As Tia put it, "Those guys have testosterone poisoning coupled with brain damage". Ok, I added that last part, but true non the less.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Anne Blake

Quote from: Faith on February 19, 2019, 05:10:01 PM
aww, thank you Tia, however, I don't think it counts when another woman says it ... we're biased. Guys are physical, they notice things.

Guys may be physical and notice things but the things that guys notice, you have showing proudly. You got curves and bumps and that is about all that guys notice except occasionally a wedding ring. This puts them back into the dumber than a stump coupled with brain damage (thank you for the truthful addition Donica) category. AND, I believe that it counts more than ever when another woman says it! But hey, that's just me, another woman that loves you saying it.

Tia Anne
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Faith on February 19, 2019, 01:29:37 PM
...as I was walking away I distinctly heard, "Thank you sir".  Now, I am not the prettiest person out there, yet, there I was with the girls obvious under my top and a long skirt, open toed shoes with bright red nails .. and I'm a sir.   >:(  :icon_cry:

I'm sorry this happened, Faith.  I wish I knew what triggered this response in some men.  It generally just falls out of their word hole, without intent to harm.  Impact is not the same as intent, of course.  After 3 years of HRT, GCS, and FFS, I still get this occasionally, even when my presentation is high femme.  Very frustrating.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

JanePlain

I just wanted to say it was really nice to hear you were getting TMI with your wife. Your list of Pow zoom Horse etc words are probably going to get stuck in my head the next time my wife and I get intimate.   :D

Oh and your letter was great but my editor would say to cut down the word count. Of course he says that because they pay by the word...  I do agree the kick in the teeth thing might be better thought then written down. And Kaitlyn Jenner? I wouldn't want to get anyone thinking along the lines of jokes about her.
  •  

Faith

I just wanted to thank you all for you commiseration. It does help even if not right away. The dour mood was gone by the time I got home.

Today is a new day. I woke up with my typical tension headache compounded by sinus. It'll fade soon.

•  

Faith

This is sarah1972's fault. She said I should post it.

•  

sarah1972

I'll take the blame. I really like this picture ;D You look great in it!

Quote from: Faith on February 20, 2019, 05:50:16 PM

•  

Linde

i like it!  You look very elegant!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

steph2.0

wow Wow WOW!!!

Beautiful! That smile just lights up the internet. You should thank Sarah for making you post it. I thank her for letting me see it!!

Huge thumbs up!

Stephanie

•  

SarahWithin

Gorgeous!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

TonyaW

You look nice, Faith.

Happy and relaxed.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

randim

That is a great picture Faith.  You look just lovely
  •  

Faith

Quote from: sarah1972 on February 20, 2019, 06:04:00 PM
I'll take the blame. I really like this picture ;D You look great in it!

Quote from: Dietlind on February 20, 2019, 06:44:44 PM
i like it!  You look very elegant!

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 20, 2019, 07:39:12 PM
wow Wow WOW!!!

Beautiful! That smile just lights up the internet. You should thank Sarah for making you post it. I thank her for letting me see it!!

Quote from: SarahWithin on February 20, 2019, 08:09:17 PM
Gorgeous!
Hugs x 2,
[emoji257]

Quote from: TonyaW on February 20, 2019, 09:39:52 PM
You look nice, Faith. Happy and relaxed.

Quote from: randim on February 20, 2019, 10:22:55 PM
That is a great picture Faith.  You look just lovely

thank you. I had to ask for help because ...... I don't like myself in any of the photos from that night (5 photos) ... I needed an outside opinion. Not that Sarah is an outsider, not any more. You know what I mean, I hope :)

•