News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

Happy birthday!  1 year HRT, awesome. 

Glad to see you got the necklace together, a sign that the day is getting better. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

randim

Congratulations on your milestone Faith!  Hang in there girl.  From what I can tell, this stuff is not for sissies.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on March 01, 2019, 08:46:05 AM
today started rough. I have an appointment after work so I wanted to be a bit dressy.

Well .. my eyeliner (that I seldom use) went on too heavy, smeared, made a mess, had to clean it off (best that I could). Back to simple violet eye shadow and dark mascara.
I can't do eyeliner at all.  Audrey helps me with that stuff
I decided it was long enough on my ear studs, I'd take them out and put in some danglies. Well, I couldn't get the ball unscrewed off the stud, I ended up bleeding (not rivers, enough to color my q-tip when I cleaned) and sore. The ball never did come off .. no danglies.
I am glad that I am not the only one who runs around with the same studs all the time because I don't know how to deal with them!
Bleeding ear lobes are the only thing I can create trying to handle them alone!
I had taken my 'Faith' necklace off last night (chain gets hot when on a heat pad). I tried to put it back on this morning, nope!. The ends are to small for my fingers. By the time I'd get a grip either I couldn't seem them under my fingers or they'd slip before I got around my neck.  I tried 5-6 times, no go. Frustration and tears mounted up and up ... I stuffed it into my purse .. maybe later.
Where did you find my clumsy fingers?  i overcame that necklace problem by byng magnetic additions for the locks on amazon.  They are great and work perfect all the time!

Today I have lunch with my 2 best work gal friends in celebration.
Today I am 1 year old, going on 14, going on 59.
happy birthday to both of you, the 14 year old Faith and the older and adult Faith!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Faith

The gals at work here are great. I had my luncheon date, lots of gal talk .. They bought me a gift!! Yes, my eyes are leaking. I am managing to hold them back a bit.

And yes, if you're wondering, I asked them both and they both said absolutely I could share the photo untouched. Although, I did consider blurring my face a bit.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Anne Blake

Happy birthday Faith. And you are the prettiest in that picture (but of course, you can't see it).

Tia Anne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on March 01, 2019, 11:32:18 AM
The gals at work here are great. I had my luncheon date, lots of gal talk .. They bought me a gift!! Yes, my eyes are leaking. I am managing to hold them back a bit.

And yes, if you're wondering, I asked them both and they both said absolutely I could share the photo untouched. Although, I did consider blurring my face a bit.

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Wow... a beautiful moment for you AND a beautiful picture of you!!!!
Thank you for sharing...  this picture is a keeper!!!
Hugs,

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Donica

Happy Birthday Faith. That's a lovely picture of the three of you.

Big hugs girl.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Anne Blake on March 01, 2019, 02:53:47 PM
Happy birthday Faith. And you are the prettiest in that picture (but of course, you can't see it).

Tia Anne

Well, you got that half right. Those are two beautiful gals right there, inside and out.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 01, 2019, 04:32:02 PM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
Wow... a beautiful moment for you AND a beautiful picture of you!!!!
Thank you for sharing...  this picture is a keeper!!!
Hugs,

Danielle

Oh yes, Danielle, a beautiful moment and one I'll treasure. The picture has to stay around for when I get old(er) and (more)feeble and my brain gives out. Some things you simply don't want to forget.

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Wow, three beautiful women.  Happy birthday.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
I really like how you have changed your personal thread's title to "Faith's Progress" ...
Now when I am looking through the Recent Topics your thread will be very easy for me to find!!!!

Thank you for keeping us all updated with your life events and sharing your great photos.
I am always looking for your thread whenever I log in to the Forums.

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Love the new name of your thread and the pic of you and your work friends!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 02, 2019, 08:03:29 AM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
I really like how you have changed your personal thread's title to "Faith's Progress" ...
Now when I am looking through the Recent Topics your thread will be very easy for me to find!!!!

Thank you for keeping us all updated with your life events and sharing your great photos.

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

Wait! What? Awww... That's what happened. I was thinking I missed another thread :o Good choice in naming you personal thread Faith.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 02, 2019, 08:03:29 AM
@Faith
Dear Faith:

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

Yes, I thought about it for a while. I think I caught Cindy by asking for a rename rather than locking it, again. :D

Quote from: Jessica on March 02, 2019, 10:31:42 AM
Love the new name of your thread and the pic of you and your work friends!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Thanks Jess, I had a dream about it and ... no not really, I just read your post about your dream. Congratulations on making your dream come true by reaching out to your friend.

I really like that photo myself. Not me in it, the fact that I have real friends in it. That's new for me and very welcome.

Quote from: Donica on March 02, 2019, 10:40:05 AM
Wait! What? Awww... That's what happened. I was thinking I missed another thread :o Good choice in naming you personal thread Faith.

CRAP!! you found me. I shouldn't have left that change of address :D :D

•  

Faith

oh, forgot a happy moment last night. We stopped at IHOP, our choice for inexpensive eats, well not only were we 'ladies' I also got an offhand "that's her's" when she spoke to another waitress helping her with the food.

It means a bit more, to me, to realize it was done casually and not "out of politeness" .. YAY!!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on March 02, 2019, 12:20:25 PM
oh, forgot a happy moment last night. We stopped at IHOP, our choice for inexpensive eats, well not only were we 'ladies' I also got an offhand "that's her's" when she spoke to another waitress helping her with the food.

It means a bit more, to me, to realize it was done casually and not "out of politeness" .. YAY!!

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Yes indeed, a happy moment....  ladies night at IHOP.   
That sort of thing is very affirming and when the comment comes casually like it did,
an overheard comment like that does so very much for your confidence too.

Thank you for your report.
Many HUGS,
Danielle

•  

Faith

Support group meet today, second time for me. This time I not only managed to not break down I actually contributed.

Amongst other things I brought up, for me, was about mirrors and photos. In one response, she (another gal in the group) interjected a "you're gorgeous" comment. Which I heard several more times before we were done ... apparently I present well.

The important part, Lori went and joined the spouses to/parents of group. She did enjoy talking (listening) to them. She said that most of what was discussed we've already talked about.

I think that she won't mind going back again. To hear others with similar issues and also a chance to help, I think it'll be good for her and them.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on March 02, 2019, 05:00:01 PM
Support group meet today, second time for me. This time I not only managed to not break down I actually contributed.

Amongst other things I brought up, for me, was about mirrors and photos. In one response, she (another gal in the group) interjected a "you're gorgeous" comment. Which I heard several more times before we were done ... apparently I present well.

The important part, Lori went and joined the spouses to/parents of group. She did enjoy talking (listening) to them. She said that most of what was discussed we've already talked about.

I think that she won't mind going back again. To hear others with similar issues and also a chance to help, I think it'll be good for her and them.
I really enjoy it that you like our support group.  I could not make it, because I am still to scared to drive that distance!  Next time I will be there again!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Rachel

Happy birthday. You have some very nice friends at work.

I think you look great :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Dietlind on March 02, 2019, 06:42:02 PM
I really enjoy it that you like our support group.  I could not make it, because I am still to scared to drive that distance!  Next time I will be there again!

I started to look for you, then I remembered that you'd have trouble with seating.

Quote from: Rachel on March 02, 2019, 08:13:24 PM
Happy birthday. You have some very nice friends at work.

I think you look great :)

Thank you Rachel :)

It was a beautiful happy uplifting affirming weekend. After a rocky start on Friday it got better and better and better.
Saturday, I cannot describe everything from Saturday. I was her all day!! Not just to others, to myself as well. Mirrors and reflections joined in to give me positive feedback. I did not get a photo, I did not want to take the chance that a photo would ruin it for me ... no photo is the only down part of the weekend  :( 

Back to work now, bleech. Can I retire? I can handle homeless (no I can't)

•  

Faith

hellooooo!! is this thing on??!!

mood still up through this morning. I had a couple triggers from here on the forum, really brought up my anxiety. I had to walk it out. I think I'm ok now, I just have to do more topic avoidance. It didn't bring my mood down at least.

Nothing new to report

•