News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

@ Faith
The Fred's of this world and their ilk are not even worth the while to be mentioned.  if he is to stupid or to slow of a thinker that he cannot get used to a new name for a person, ho does he deal with women who get married and get a different name.  I think it has nothing to do with his I can't, it is more I don't want to because I am a homophobic a*** hole!

I feel it is the right decision to not meet him anymore!  Can you have your brother tell him what an A*** he is?

Lot's of mega hugs for you this morning!
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

TonyaW

For now all I can say us F$#% Fred.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Anjanette Miranda

You look beautiful  Faith
  •  

Rayna

Faith, I'm sorry you had to encounter that F* person (what's her name? Freddi?) You are right to be strong, ignore and avoid people like that. None of us needs that kind of trouble.

I love your look! You are more formal than I am, but it plays well on you. I wish I could have your lovely hair.

You talk about forcing a smile, but as Tonya said, it's more about posing for a selfie. You should see how many selfies I have to take before I get a decent expression! Well no, you don't want to see them, but it's like a 20:1 ratio. Fortunately it's easy to delete digital photos.

Love, Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Anjanette Miranda on March 13, 2019, 09:09:53 AM
You look beautiful  Faith
Thank you Anjanette I appreciate it even if I don't feel it. (I need to stop doing that :( )
Welcome to my little corner :)

Dietlinde, I have absolutely no problem with people that ¿disagree? with being trans, the idea of it, being around them, whatever. That is their choice to make. Just the same as I have a choice to not see or disagree with things that I don't like in others. I do have a problem when it evolves into hate, intolerance, disrespect. It is not his opinion that I disagree with, it's the lack of regard and respect for me and my life. You don't have to agree with someone to show respect.

Quote from: TonyaW on March 13, 2019, 08:39:32 AM
For now all I can say us F$#% Fred.
Quote from: RandyL on March 13, 2019, 11:58:59 AM
Faith, I'm sorry you had to encounter that F* person (what's her name? Freddi?) You are right to be strong, ignore and avoid people like that. None of us needs that kind of trouble.

I don't wish to delve into insults. When you throw dirt, everyone gets dirty.

I love your look! You are more formal than I am, but it plays well on you. I wish I could have your lovely hair.

You talk about forcing a smile, but as Tonya said, it's more about posing for a selfie. You should see how many selfies I have to take before I get a decent expression! Well no, you don't want to see them, but it's like a 20:1 ratio. Fortunately it's easy to delete digital photos.

Love, Randy

I usually do pose smiles, my smile immediately fades when a camera comes out. No, that day I was feeling low. I literally had to force a smile.

My look, thank you. Formal? I don't know about that. I was/am at work. I dress appropriately to the task I am doing that day. Everyone wants my hair  :o You should see it today. I needed a morning shower, conditioned my hair, towel dried it the best that I could, and went to work .. no combing. I certainly had a wild style today HAH!
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on March 13, 2019, 01:16:54 PM

I don't wish to delve into insults. When you throw dirt, everyone gets dirty.

You are right and I certainly did not mean to imply that anyone should say anything like that to his face. That gets us nowhere.  Just a silent F.U. in support of you. 

•  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on March 13, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

You are right and I certainly did not mean to imply that anyone should say anything like that to his face. That gets us nowhere.  Just a silent F.U. in support of you. 

:)

•  

Faith

Time for a little balancing.

I dressed simple today. Black knee length skirt, pink pullover top. It defined my waist and hips! Sure, I have a ways to go .. long way. Still, I like it. Made me happy.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
I happily smiled for your when I read your update....

Dressing simply and not overdoing it with how your dress and how you look is what I try to do everyday. 
Ever since I started transitioning years ago and then became full-time, my goal was to fit-it and not stand out.  I always try to dress and have the appearance of being a respectable woman and a respected self-employed business woman.   

Certainly there are times to dress to the nine's when going out to certain events but in my everyday activities at work and in my normal social activities I usually do not want to blatantly stand out.

..... *** what is missing here is YOUR PICTURE today !!!!!

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Faith on March 15, 2019, 08:49:42 AM

I dressed simple today
. Black knee length skirt, pink pullover top. It defined my waist and hips! Sure, I have a ways to go .. long way. Still, I like it. Made me happy.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 15, 2019, 09:39:40 AM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
I happily smiled for your when I read your update....

Dressing simply and not overdoing it with how your dress and how you look is what I try to do everyday. 
Ever since I started transitioning years ago and then became full-time, my goal was to fit-it and not stand out.  I always try to dress and have the appearance of being a respectable woman and a respected self-employed business woman.   

Certainly there are times to dress to the nine's when going out to certain events but in my everyday activities at work and in my normal social activities I usually do not want to blatantly stand out.

I am pretty conservative at work, business casual most of the time ... except when some dusty work is called for (don't climb ladders in a dress or skirt!!). Then it's time for jeans ... if I had any!!  >:(

I have been known to 'dress up' a couple times .. many compliments when I do so.

..... *** what is missing here is YOUR PICTURE today !!!!!

My arms are too short to show my outfit and selfies in a work bathroom mirror are pitiful, to put it mildly  :o

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

You're most welcome .. HUGSZZZ

•  

Donica

Big hugs Faith!!! I just wanted to let you know I'm still here. (I'm watching you :-\!) Did I miss something? Who's the F&%$ face Fred? I went back a few pages but couldn't find your post with this disgusting Fred troll?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on March 15, 2019, 08:49:42 AM

I dressed simple today. Black knee length skirt, pink pullover top. It defined my waist and hips! Sure, I have a ways to go .. long way. Still, I like it. Made me happy.

And that makes me happy! (Well, happi-er. I'm riding pretty high right now.)

Way to go, girlfriend!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Donica on March 15, 2019, 11:31:23 AM
Big hugs Faith!!! I just wanted to let you know I'm still here. (I'm watching you :-\!) Did I miss something? Who's the F&%$ face Fred? I went back a few pages but couldn't find your post with this disgusting Fred troll?

Go back one page. Can't miss it, it's in blue. Besides, you read it on my Facebook .. right? :D

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 15, 2019, 12:57:22 PM
And that makes me happy! (Well, happi-er. I'm riding pretty high right now.)

Way to go, girlfriend!

Stephanie

:) :)

On a, disheartening? irritating? disbelieving? note ... I'm sitting here at work minding my own business, actually working, the 'boys' are talking. They are discussing a soap opera (that they each accuse the other of being hooked on) and out comes this comment, "What happened to the chick that used to be a dude?"

:o  >:(

•  

Donica

Yes I remember Fred now. He's the ass that refuses to call you Faith. I did read this on FB too. I believe I mentioned my next door neighbor is exactly like that. She is very religious and refuses to acknowledge my name and gender. She is a full blown loud mouth gossipy bigot.

That's okay Faith! We are far better, stronger and far more intelligent than people like that. People like that don't have the brain capacity to handle most things anyway. But I'm sure you already know that ;D

I also have a slightly different issue with my son. He said he wouldn't call me anything but dad. I mentioned to him this could problematic in public. He still has to call me dad. He's not being disrespectful. He just loves his dad. Perhaps one day he will understand the importance of not arousing suspicion in public.

Hugs girl.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Long day yesterday. So many errands, I wore the same (aforementioned) outfit yesterday until time for bed.

I had a lengthy (ok, it just seemed longer) therapist visit. I recounted my overhearing of the 'chick the was a dude' comment and she told me ..... da da daaaa .. that was a good positive comment.  wha!?? :o then she explained. The comment was stated in a context and led with "what happened to that chick ...' thereby identifying the person as a woman. The second part of the comment was a simple descriptive addition for identification (she said, just throw that part away, it doesn't matter). Well, OK. I'll try to see it that way. Maybe my sensitivity has me skewed. you know, like all those political activists that get insulted by everything .. which I dislike. So, I guess I do need to work on that.

After that visit I was driving home to be alone (Lori went to the fair with my daughter) and I drove right by my house. I remember that a good supportive friend was playing locally (the band I was in .. 2? years ago). I decided to pay him a visit. He;s recently out of the hospital and I wanted to catch up.

Long story short. I sat through the 1st two sets enjoying the music, moving, swaying, ?bouncing? in my chair. Part way through the 3rd set a woman came up and asked if I would like to dance with her. She'd seen me sitting alone and could tell I wanted to dance. I let her talk me into it (I did want to dance) professing my inability to dance. I couldn't manage the dance floor, we picked a rear area that was empty to dance in. Another gal joined us, wondering why we weren't on the dance floor. I took the heat on that one.

Well, next fast dance sure enough, here she came again with more of her friends to drag me up (literally) to the dance floor. I ended up in a circle of 5 other gals.  All the while I'm in that same casual top and knee-length skirt in front of a whole bunch of people that knew me 'before' and have never seen me in a dress, much less a skirt.

It was a good night :)

•  

TonyaW

[emoji4]

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
It is such a wonderful thing to read your positive and happy update!!!
Transitioning is definitely a "work in progress"  ...
.... and it appears to me that you are progressing well!!!

Thank you for sharing...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on March 16, 2019, 09:45:06 AM
[emoji4]

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 16, 2019, 09:57:13 AM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
It is such a wonderful thing to read your positive and happy update!!!
Transitioning is definitely a "work in progress"  ...
.... and it appears to me that you are progressing well!!!

Thank you for sharing...
Hugs,
Danielle

Progressing, yes I am :) Slowly getting more ups than downs.

Oh, and Danielle, I am at work today to do some extra work requiring service interruption. I needed slacks. These were the only comfy jeans that fit the bill for today. This is why I don't like my body shape.

Still, just for you ...

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on March 16, 2019, 12:13:25 PM

Progressing, yes I am :) Slowly getting more ups than downs.

Oh, and Danielle, I am at work today to do some extra work requiring service interruption. I needed slacks. These were the only comfy jeans that fit the bill for today. This is why I don't like my body shape.

Still, just for you ...

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Regarding wearing slacks and casual clothing....  usually at work in my accounting business office I will usually wear a dress or a skirt... and low heels... but the exception is that especially during the winter months I will slacks and sweater.... and if the weather is really bad I have a few times come to my office in denim jeans (nice ones) and a heavy quarter zip sweatshirt type top (without a hood)  ... then of course the gloves, hat, boots, wool socks, etc.   Everyone in town wears that stuff in the bitter cold weather...

You have to have the mental freedom to wear what is appropriate for the tasks and the weather at hand....

Thanks for your post and your picture in pink!!!   ;) ;)
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

At work I can wear anything I want, within reason so long as decency is maintained. Today called for jeans and since, for some reason, I don't have any blue jeans, I ended up in pink.

That photo, not sure if I can manage to leave it up, I see a guy standing there.  I showed it to Lori and she was brutally honest. She said, "I see a pregnant woman standing there".  Time to get serious about my diet and exercise!!!

I forgot, last night. I was hungry so I ordered something to eat. They were busy. I waited and waited. The. A young man asked me if I'd been taken care of. I said no. He ran off to get a pen. I think he was kitchen staff helping out. Anyways. After a long wait for the food and lots of politeness from him I was finished. As he was about to take it away he asked, "Will there be anything else? My dear". "No thank you".

Yeah, big tip ;D

•