Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayna

Quote from: Faith on March 16, 2019, 12:13:25 PM
...I am at work today to do some extra work requiring service interruption. I needed slacks. These were the only comfy jeans that fit the bill for today. This is why I don't like my body shape.

Still, just for you ...
Faith you look fine in that photo! So many women are (unfortunately) dissatisfied with their bodies, you fit right into the demographic. And I like your smile!

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk
If so, then why not?
  •  

Faith

Quote from: RandyL on March 16, 2019, 06:56:21 PM
... And I like your smile!

Thank you. I lost my smile many years ago. It'd pop up once in a while over the years, never into my eyes though. During this past year it's gotten increasingly difficult not to smile. Even when my mouth isn't smiling my eyes are.

A rough morning today. I dressed up for work, Lori loved it. All black, top/skirt. I pull it off reasonably well. Why was this morning rough? I could see and feel Lori struggling. She misses him. I don't know what to do to ease her pain.

For Danielle, so I don't get yelled at for no photo, it hurts my feelings (not really).
Yes, I've worn it before. It's one of those photos that I deleted.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Faith

I'm putting this into a different post.

Last night I was messaging with my niece. She was feeling a bit down so, as a lark, I sent her one of my photos stating, "have a photo of me to make you feel better". Well, she loved it stating that I looked so happy. I mentioned wishing that I could see her in it. Her reply? "I see girl all the way". She then proceeded to show it to her nieces boyfriend and asked him, "Is this a guy or a girl?". His instant response ... "that's a girl". I need to work on my perception of self :(

I have been so lucky in my family circle. I am really blessed with wonderful supporting people. Why then do I get so miserable? (that's a rhetorical question).

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on March 18, 2019, 06:32:43 AM

I need to work on my perception of self :(

Yes you do.  Saw your FB pics that someone else took. You looked relaxed and happy, and female in all of them. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: TonyaW on March 18, 2019, 08:01:02 AM

Yes you do.  Saw your FB pics that someone else took. You looked relaxed and happy, and female in all of them. 

I saw those same pictures - unposed and spontaneous - and I just thought, "Wow, she looks so cute and happy!"

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

thank you both.

Today is a good day despite feeling bad about the start. I feel good, I can look at my photos, I can even look in the mirror!!  I'm not pushing it though, no staring and ruining it.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on March 18, 2019, 12:30:46 PM
thank you both.

Today is a good day despite feeling bad about the start. I feel good, I can look at my photos, I can even look in the mirror!!  I'm not pushing it though, no staring and ruining it.

I learned something cool about mirrors. If you smile at the girl in the mirror she'll smile back at you!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 18, 2019, 12:51:16 PM
I learned something cool about mirrors. If you smile at the girl in the mirror she'll smile back at you!
@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
You made a great point... I like mirrors too! 
I am always amazed at the blonde blue eyed woman I see smiling back at me.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 18, 2019, 12:51:16 PM
Yeah but if you laugh at her, she laughs right back! No mercy!
If so, then why not?
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: RandyL on March 18, 2019, 01:09:34 PM
Yeah but if you laugh at her, she laughs right back! No mercy!

Good point. She was just rude and stuck her tongue out at me!

Stephanie

•  

Donica

I wouldn't say that girl in the mirror is laughing at you, I would say she is laughing with you. I like mirrors too. It's the camera I can't stand. I mean really! I'm not that fat dang it! I don't look that fat in the mirror ???
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: Donica on March 18, 2019, 01:43:22 PM
I wouldn't say that girl in the mirror is laughing at you, I would say she is laughing with you. I like mirrors too.
Yeah good point also. I try to keep a pretty good sense of humor about myself. Yes, we're laughing together! HA! ;D
If so, then why not?
  •  

Faith

I laugh at myself all the time. Unfortunately it's one of those self-deprecating laughs.

Disappointment reigns today. I got my letter to schedule my name change hearing last Friday. I forgot the letter yesterday to call them. I remembered it today. I get all pumped up, papers in hand for any questions, make the call and ... answering machine. Out of office until next Monday. Only one person there, no staff.

What's another week when you've been waiting all your life? Eternity, that's what it is.

Can I cuss on here to vent? can I? huh? ok I will

$#%$#&  @%$#@  ^%#@#!!!!!!!!!  >:(

•  

sarah1972

Oh, no Faith!

I am so sorry, that is not fair. I am surprised that it is a single person scheduling.

Stay strong till Monday! It will happen...

Hugs,

Sarah
Quote from: Faith on March 19, 2019, 11:36:52 AM
I laugh at myself all the time. Unfortunately it's one of those self-deprecating laughs.

Disappointment reigns today. I got my letter to schedule my name change hearing last Friday. I forgot the letter yesterday to call them. I remembered it today. I get all pumped up, papers in hand for any questions, make the call and ... answering machine. Out of office until next Monday. Only one person there, no staff.

What's another week when you've been waiting all your life? Eternity, that's what it is.

Can I cuss on here to vent? can I? huh? ok I will

$#%$#&  @%$#@  ^%#@#!!!!!!!!!  >:(

•  

Rayna

Mods! Faith is cussing!

Ok, I'm sorry, but on the plus side at least no one else is scheduling to get in front of you either. It's a delay in knowing when it will happen, but probably not a delay in the actual schedule. I hope it doesn't take too long.

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Faith

I'll be OK. I took a turn around the hallways (it's raining out) to burn off some of the angst.
Plus, there's something that always consoles me now ...

... the woman in the window ...

•  

Donica

That's what we see girl!!! Window or not!!! She looks really cute doesn't she!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

I've found that the upstairs women's room here has a full length mirror. I tend to avoid that one to avoid discomfort, mine and any others that may experience it. It's easy enough to go downstairs to the unisex (despite the nasty men that can't clean up after themselves).

Back on point

I can take full length photos. I took one this morning (3 actually) with the intention of posting them. I just can't. Sorry. There was no forgiveness in that lighting this morning.

I could blur my face into unrecognizability ..

•  

Faith

Today I feel invisible.

Picture the world as a running stream of water A river smoothly flowing, swirling around certain points to say HI before again moving along it's way. I feel like the leaf that falls on the water. Drifting here and there, spun around, pushed this way and that, ignored by the water as it moves on to it's next point to swirl around.

No swirls for me.

•  

sarah1972

Oh, no Faith! You are very much visible! When you fell into the water, there was a splash and then little waves formed around you moving over the water.

One day you are a rock, one day you are a leaf. No worries, you will be a rock again!

Hugs,

Sarah
Quote from: Faith on March 20, 2019, 10:22:37 AM
Today I feel invisible.

Picture the world as a running stream of water A river smoothly flowing, swirling around certain points to say HI before again moving along it's way. I feel like the leaf that falls on the water. Drifting here and there, spun around, pushed this way and that, ignored by the water as it moves on to it's next point to swirl around.

No swirls for me.

•